PDA

View Full Version : Twink PVP Items!

Realozu
02-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Okay so, I think we should bring more twink pvp items or new plat packs for each class to help make PVP funner for everyone and to have more variety. Maybe even a forgotten event or something to bring some gopd pvp items back. Now that pvp for twinking at 20-35 is very active im sure people will buy tons of plat to farm them and bring more people back. Just a idea anyone else agree or have any ideas?

Naetheanimal
02-19-2018, 10:12 AM
Dont bring back forg event or old Halloween events, items from those events are legacy and discontinued, ppl like me Who kept for years or bought for tons of gold will get dissapointed, having exclusivity is always nice,new stuff with diff stats would be better and I Hope that.

Nae.

Draebatad
02-19-2018, 02:18 PM
The black heart shields are new (and good looking) and awakening might be introduced to lower level twink zones in the not too distant future, adding more diversity. It's also possible that the new shields won't be the only new items introduced this year.

Naetheanimal
02-19-2018, 02:34 PM
No awakening on low lvl, enchants stats r too high for low lvl. And only a few ppl Will pay plat for awakening, most casuals Will quit game

Burningdex
02-19-2018, 03:36 PM
am out of thanks, so what nae said^
stats at levels under 50 are way too disproportional now with the new(ish) rings, any more wille make it unplayavle

Realozu
02-19-2018, 04:28 PM
Yes thats true people collecting the old twink items will lose alot but it will also bring alot more people bacl, you lose some you win some. But even new items that look good and that are very rare and have good stats would be nice. (But not op just good for pvp)

Naetheanimal
02-19-2018, 05:25 PM
Bring back old stuff wont bring more ppl, people want new stuff :) and we are not talking about loosing a bit of gold, is loosing ALOT of millions, in my case all my fortune, and been a collector will make no sense, if most discontinued items r brought back. I alrdy Lost millions with Val event, I had eye patch and was so rare. I Hope they dont bring back black Hearts next year, some ppl investd alot on them, new stuff would be awesome :)

3pc
02-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Twinking is just fine the way it is down there why ruin it?

Random mage
02-19-2018, 06:59 PM
Enchantments arent good for twinks