PDA

View Full Version : Issues with taint weap proc for war and rogue

Leiys
02-19-2018, 07:00 AM
Hello! Some of my guildmate tested tainted set in mausoleum and noticed that mage weapons's proc is way more efficient than war's and rogue's. Proc in dagger and cleaver is too rare and like that makes new weapons useless compared, for example, to dragon blades. This can be explained or fixed? I know proc doesn't apply to bosses but mage's proc does. We tested in pvp too and for example tainted dagger never proc once

WilliamTheFighter
02-21-2018, 09:07 AM
All tainted weapon procs work only when hitted with normal attack. What you call as proc more often than other weapons its cause of their dps I suppose..I ll explain better.
A mage with taint gun first of all has higher dps (so attack is more often). The gun as weapon always hits the single target and mobs/players cant dodge it(most of times)..so every normal hit has chance to proc (same bow) this will appear as this weapon proc is more often. Daggers for example as sword hits multiple enemies..but if not pulled all together many times mobs/players will dodge their normal attack, this way seems some wep procs doesnt work.
Staff same thing..but dps is higher so proc chance is still better than others cause it will takes u less time to use its normal attack.
Hope I cleared your doubts.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk