PDA

View Full Version : Tainted Weapons Buff/Debuff Feedback/Suggestions

|Ares|
02-19-2018, 03:10 PM
Just few things I would mention or leave my opinion about

1) Instakill is just another Munch Mouth's first pvp appearance, back when pet could instantly kill you using just the arcane ability. Highly appreciate to remove it from pvp as this happens just too randomly and you can barely see the debuff on the ground while clash is happening.

2) Could we have some sort of description above the dropping buffs/debuffs. Maybe not debuffs but for example small "+ damage" above the dropped buff? It would be really helpful

3) As for mages using guns and dropping so many buffs/debuffs any chance of increasing the spawn rate for rogues who basically can use the dagger auto to spawn them only between the people in really crowdy moments in clash?

I think that's all for now. Would be cool to receive any answer from Devs.
Any thoughts from other players?

Motherless_Child
02-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Just few things I would mention or leave my opinion about

1) Instakill is just another Munch Mouth's first pvp appearance, back when pet could instantly kill you using just the arcane ability. Highly appreciate to remove it from pvp as this happens just too randomly and you can barely see the debuff on the ground while clash is happening.

2) Could we have some sort of description above the dropping buffs/debuffs. Maybe not debuffs but for example small "+ damage" above the dropped buff? It would be really helpful

3) As for mages using guns and dropping so many buffs/debuffs any chance of increasing the spawn rate for rogues who basically can use the dagger auto to spawn them only between the people in really crowdy moments in clash?

I think that's all for now. Would be cool to receive any answer from Devs.
Any thoughts from other players?

Hummm..... Still waiting on a word about any tweaks or whatever but, one thing that has me kind of boggled is how "insta kill" or even "%50 Health Damage" (From Tainted Love Scepter, damage/debuff weapon) compares to "%100 Crit" for only "5 seconds" (From Tainted Love Staff, healing/ally buff weapon)??????....... Seems the "healing/ally buff" Tainted weapons are "throw-away" weapons whereas the "damage/debuff" weapons are relevant...... Seems imbalanced.......

Spell
02-19-2018, 05:29 PM
just wanna add my two cents...
NOTHING about rogues needs increasing whatsoever.maybe in pve but 1000% not in pvp. we both kno how OP rogues are now with 4k dmg and 6.5k armor lol. cmon dude xD
if you wanna proc more use a bow =D u gotta sacrifice a lil sumtimes ;)

mages may spam gun for the buffs but realistically we still dont hit as hard as ppl might think. i hit a rogue whom was geared pretty well for 2.5k lightning crit while under SUPER DAMAGE pac,a rogue not even a tank..our best dmg actually comes from guns auto and lightning. not to mention autos rarely hit rogues these days with 90-100% dodge so that leaves us with lightning and (lol) Gale .gales range nd dmg are a joke and is mainly used for armor buff and mastery.yes i could use fireball but id like to survive a lil at least.

im not even gunna say nuffin about fighting tanks now loll. takes 20mins. mages need thier stuns back...i understand we are support class but shizzle my nizzle id like to pew pew too.