PDA

View Full Version : The Enchantments System

Random mage
02-19-2018, 07:06 PM
I like how sts are trying to bring new things to pocket legends. However, after playing with the enchanments for a while ive come to a conclusion. It sucks! I spent 4m and 50 plat just to get garbage enchantments. However, i have a simple fix. Make it to where you unlock the enchantments. Im think 10-15k per enchantment would be a fair deal. All enchantments are locked. And to unlock them you awaken the item with plat. Then from there you spend the 10k for ever enchantment you unlock. You can also select which enchantments you want. Even if this isnt implemented. Something needs to change. The system now is comepletely RNG based. Which is for pvp. Better players spend million and millions. And hundreds of plat. While other players can spend as much. If we could choose our enchantments i feel the community would be much much more satisfied. And to be honest. Id be willing to even spend plat if it means i get to choose my enchantments. What are your thoughts?

Naetheanimal
02-19-2018, 08:37 PM
One slot lock is enough, this way to have double dmg u waste too much gold ull never recover

3pc
02-19-2018, 08:50 PM
I think the enchantments are pretty solid when i first heard about it i was like no way going to ruin the game fml uninstall pl company gone bad but after seeing it, it's pretty good. But my only concern is if you roll you have to roll all 3 slots(or however many you have unlocked) which means you could lose a really good slot you have and get 2 more bad ones. I would prefer if you could pick which slot you wish to change which would overall still base it on luck and make it more fair and balanced.

Random mage
02-19-2018, 09:04 PM
I think the enchantments are pretty solid when i first heard about it i was like no way going to ruin the game fml uninstall pl company gone bad but after seeing it, it's pretty good. But my only concern is if you roll you have to roll all 3 slots(or however many you have unlocked) which means you could lose a really good slot you have and get 2 more bad ones. I would prefer if you could pick which slot you wish to change which would overall still base it on luck and make it more fair and balanced.

What i mean is remove all RNG out of the equation. So 10 plat to get another slot. Slot 3 slots =30 platimnum. And the 10k to unlock the stats. So lets say an amulet with. Slot open. If you want dodge you buy 1% dodge for 10k gold. The second after that would be 2% dodge. You unlock that for 10k gold. And then you can choose which stats you want 1% dodge or 2% dodge. Understand what i mean?

yfilc
02-22-2018, 12:56 AM

I was thinking something similar; the ability to 'lock' a certain slot so it doesn't get re-rolled or just being able to choose which slots to reroll. Unfortunately this DOES mean that someone is guaranteed to EVENTUALLY get the best rolls (say 50/50/50 damage, or whatever the max is). A slight/possible balance to this would be you can only get each particular stat boost ONCE per item, so the best achievable would be more like 50/45/40.

Jilsponie
02-23-2018, 01:31 PM
All these ideas sound good to me, especially picking the exact enchantments you want and just paying to make it better.

I can say one thing for sure... there is nothing like burning through 2m gold and 200 platinum to end up with 3int 2dex and 1str on a beastly set for a bear lol

But otherwise the whole idea behind the enchant system pretty good. Having a item you can change the stats of is a nice change from everyone having te exact same stats and offers the ability for unique playing styles. We just need a way to control the stats we get besides paying insane amounts of gold or platinum until we get the stats we want from a random generator.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
02-23-2018, 01:55 PM
This isn't even new, STS is implementing mechanics from Arcane Legends

Suentous PO
02-24-2018, 12:05 AM
This isn't even new, STS is implementing mechanics from Arcane Legends

Yes and just like in al when awakenings where introduced way back, immediately people logically suggests this exact idea of locking slots.
I'm sorry to say it has never and likely will never in anyway happen.
Chose wisely