PDA

View Full Version : I would like a new class and faces

Realozu
02-19-2018, 10:24 PM
Well here it is, this might be a bit crazy but if youve got someone like cinco loco so dedicated to this game then this seems completely fine. I THINK WE NEED A NEW CLASS MAYBE EVEN 2! Look i understand how much time and effort thia could take but even if we got a new class or even two within the next 6 mlnths that would bring so many more players in and get even get constant player to farm and grind that class to l100 and it would be a big step to something fresh and new and reviving things a bit. Now this will effect pvp and end game weapons and all that but in the end i think this is really whats needed, I would like something that really changes how you play and makes PL feel new and exciting again and IMO and many other the top 3 things people want are...

1. A new class
2. New faces (Maybe even some faces that were like the humanian faces, they were so different but so cool)
3. New events such as the following examples. (Forgotten event, amulet event and really any event that would encourage us to farm and make it worth while for end game pve/pvp and even low level pvp because there are also alot of twink pvpers that miss out on all the 50+ events and cant do anything because were to weak amd there for need a high level toon.

Anyways this was just a idea! Comment down below which of the 3 ideas you would prefer to come!

IGN - iElfs - realozu

3pc
02-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Why would anyone want forgotten or amulet events back i like the idea of them being exclusive only the players who played during the time should be thriving, the ones who supported the game. I agree on new faces the other day i was thinking of a owl face or something for archers lol. New class would be excessive imo i think we just really need to focus on how to keep the game balanced and more entertaining event wise and pvp, with new classes thats just a lot more for the devs to factor in.

Buchmeister
02-21-2018, 06:55 PM
*looks at title*

No! He's my cinco! >:C

Nipunsky
02-21-2018, 08:33 PM
Why would anyone want forgotten or amulet events back i like the idea of them being exclusive only the players who played during the time should be thriving, the ones who supported the game. I agree on new faces the other day i was thinking of a owl face or something for archers lol. New class would be excessive imo i think we just really need to focus on how to keep the game balanced and more entertaining event wise and pvp, with new classes thats just a lot more for the devs to factor in.I guess he used forgotten and amulet as examples, not saying to bring em back :3

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

HeyitsTubs
02-21-2018, 10:01 PM
I second a new class :)

iceQueen69
02-23-2018, 01:49 AM
let's have a black blob class and basically its the same as the other classes except it can use any class weapon and you can level any skill from any class!!! this way everyone can be equal and there will not be a more powerful class for people to complain about :)

to create a black blob character it will cost 900 platinum.

Nipunsky
02-23-2018, 11:06 AM
let's have a black blob class and basically its the same as the other classes except it can use any class weapon and you can level any skill from any class!!! this way everyone can be equal and there will not be a more powerful class for people to complain about :)

to create a black blob character it will cost 900 platinum.Pay to win and extremely op
Would RUIN pvp (imagine this with purestat) *nightmares*

Edit: lel my bad, didn't read the full thingy XD
P.S. One up on the black blob class seems dope

Suentous PO
02-24-2018, 12:15 AM
Pay to win and extremely op

I can sell you this device that detects sarcasm, say like 2.5 mil ?

Burningdex
02-24-2018, 03:07 AM
I can sell you this device that detects sarcasm, say like 2.5 mil ?

w...w...wait, what’s sarcasm?

Nipunsky
02-24-2018, 04:55 AM
I can sell you this device that detects sarcasm, say like 2.5 mil ?Lel I didn't read the other posts XD
P.S. I will do 1mil for the sarcasm device

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

iceQueen69
03-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Pay to win and extremely op

no????? would fix because all equal

will create much revenue for sts by leveling new characters as well as creating the class w/ the initial fee, then sts will see how profitable this game is and fix everything! duh doy. just trying to help :boxing: