PDA

View Full Version : I would like new faces and new classes

Realozu
02-19-2018, 10:32 PM
Dear Cinco,

Lets keep this one short and simple and any debating and ideas can be left in the comments!

1. I would like either new faces that are rare such as humanian face but obviously something new or just some new faces for each class in general.

2. New classes, even if we only one new class this would be a exciting and reviving moment for PL as many people would grind that class too 100 amd spend tons of plat while doing so, also think about pvp we need someone to compete with the mage ;)

3. Keep up the amazing hard work Cinco and any other members of the team helping.

IGN - iElfs - Realozu

Card
02-19-2018, 11:27 PM
I like the humanian face idea, or new faces for higher level like the humanian quest.
166592 166593 166589 166594

Burningdex
02-20-2018, 12:04 AM
you literally just got an update on a game that wasn’t meant to get anymore. when will you be content with what you have? it isn’t fair on cinco to be constantly blasted with the sudden “need” of an update, just be content with what you have

Realozu
02-20-2018, 12:50 AM
I wasnt trying to be ungrate or instantly say we "need" this update i was clearly stating these might be some things or idea doe something to add that most of us would enjoy in the future, yes future that could be months away. I was clearly stating what wouldnbe a good idea to add sometime in the future. Im very grateful of what we have gotten and what we have, but if you were worried about the future of the game then you wouldnt be playing. Everytime you play you look forward to what you could do in the future what will come next what pvp char will i make what should i buy what will i do on PL next. Point proved.

3pc
02-20-2018, 04:22 PM
I agree just the other day i was thinking about new faces for the chars

Buchmeister
02-20-2018, 10:13 PM
I'd be down for some alien-themed faces to fit the Ok'tal expansion

Kurvy
02-20-2018, 10:23 PM
These are all things that should be done, after we fix what we already have...

yfilc
02-22-2018, 12:50 AM
I'd be down for some alien-themed faces to fit the Ok'tal expansion

Y E S

11char