PDA

View Full Version : Maus 4-6 instant entry

Ucamaeben
02-20-2018, 08:06 AM
I think STS should consider unlocking entry into higher maus levels based on the amount of points someone has.

Something like 200k maus 3, 300k maus 4, 400k maus 5, 500k maus 6.

Reward the players who have been grinding it out.

The only drawback would be people hopping in parties who don’t have the points, so make it only available to the ones with the points and if they personally invite ppl.

Just an idea

WilliamTheFighter
02-20-2018, 08:50 AM
Mmh yes maybe...even if 5 plat pass people never complained about it.

-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-20-2018, 10:36 AM
You have my plus one!!!! (Already 500k xD)

Abuze
02-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Something like this sounds a bit too OP, instead why doesn't STS implement a quest or two that rewards you an instant pass? One of these quest could be a daily one :)

Oakmaiden
02-20-2018, 03:47 PM
This system is already in place. Points + tokens + badges to unlock each phase.

Ucamaeben
02-20-2018, 03:48 PM
Something like this sounds a bit too OP, instead why doesn't STS implement a quest or two that rewards you an instant pass? One of these quest could be a daily one :)

A quest isn’t a bad idea either, I would feel good about either one.

Alwarez
02-20-2018, 08:10 PM
What's the point of mauso when you have 500k points and all APs? Gold maybe? If people get access to all the "good floors" in an isntant, you can surely expect increased prices. Will only take revenue from devs.

Ucamaeben
02-20-2018, 10:26 PM
I think we should open up starting at least at maus 3 and add maus 7, super hard and loot for daaaaayyyyss!

YeaSheGamez
02-21-2018, 04:36 PM
They might do this..after exspansion once new maps have been released and after nerfing maus gold drop.

Until then, i dont think this is going to happen simply because of gold inflation.

I mean good idea im sure everyone would like it one way or another, but it just wont happen.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
02-21-2018, 05:53 PM

Yeah............

Sounds sensible.........

Seems to me that shorter maps is the only thing that will stabilize the equilibrium here......... Just my "opinion".........