PDA

View Full Version : Event quests dont work ????

swoutttt
02-20-2018, 03:21 PM
Just got plat tier on my rogue, and thought lets check the rose quest. I noticed all quest says the same thing, 'you do not meet the requirements'. When i go to Remmi i can't pick up any quest.. Not sure what is wrong, but some help would be appreciated!

danishahmed
02-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Just got plat tier on my rogue, and thought lets check the rose quest. I noticed all quest says the same thing, 'you do not meet the requirements'. When i go to Remmi i can't pick up any quest.. Not sure what is wrong, but some help would be appreciated!Got same problem today! Made it to gold yesterday didn't see any quests.

After reaching plat today and doing some prime runs it suddenly popped out

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

swoutttt
02-20-2018, 03:40 PM
so u mean that today after a few primes the quests went up again?

Alwarez
02-20-2018, 08:36 PM
You need to run prime(s) after reaching gold for quest to appear

swoutttt
02-20-2018, 09:07 PM
There are 4 event quests, and i cant do a single one of them.. When i go to remmi she dont give any quest to me.. Yesterday i went from silver tier to plat tier and tbh i never checked the quests..
My quest say 0/4 atm so none of the quests done so far.. How can i possibly do them?

Fyrce
02-20-2018, 10:17 PM
One of my toons had this issue. At some point, when I picked up Lonely Hearts quest, I was then able to pick up Rose quest. Also, as far as I can tell, Lonely Hearts does not reset on a normal daily basis.

The next time you can pick up the Lonely Hearts quest, see if it also lets you pick up the Rose quest after that.