PDA

View Full Version : Information needed for Fyber Offer

Azerothraven
02-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Hey guys,

Apologies for this as I know sts can’t help me with Fyber ( I still hope they can )

BUT

I completed an offer and did not receive the plat. So I tried to report it but when reporting I wrote an invalid email address so I was never able to send proof of completion since I didn’t get the automated email they send to request proof.

I am not able to interact with the offer anymore. Does anyone know how I can report it again with correct email address?

Here’s what I have tried:
1. Reported the issue through another incomplete offer ( No respond within 4 days )
2. Reporter a technical issue so I can report it again for missing plat ( no response yet )

P.s. don’t tell me they never respond. I emailed them today about another offer and I have already been credited for it within a day. So I know they are there!

Also keep on mind, this thread isn’t meant for you to complain about your offers not being credited;
I just want to know what I can do now with my situation.

Thanks

PsychoNuke
02-21-2018, 10:08 AM
Hey guys,

Apologies for this as I know sts can’t help me with Fyber ( I still hope they can )

BUT

I completed an offer and did not receive the plat. So I tried to report it but when reporting I wrote an invalid email address so I was never able to send proof of completion since I didn’t get the automated email they send to request proof.

I am not able to interact with the offer anymore. Does anyone know how I can report it again with correct email address?

Here’s what I have tried:
1. Reported the issue through another incomplete offer ( No respond within 4 days )
2. Reporter a technical issue so I can report it again for missing plat ( no response yet )

P.s. don’t tell me they never respond. I emailed them today about another offer and I have already been credited for it within a day. So I know they are there!

Also keep on mind, this thread isn’t meant for you to complain about your offers not being credited;
I just want to know what I can do now with my situation.

Thanks

I am not sure how sponsors work in AL, generally its tied to the App ID and Google Play/Apple App Store signature. I think only Fyber customer service can help you in this scenario. Email: customerservices@Fyber.com. Provide the following info: Fyber User ID: , Game: Arcane Legends, Device: , Offer Info: , PayOut Amount: and Screenshot of completion.

If you want quick response then tweet @Fyber. Hope it helps, GL.