PDA

View Full Version : What irritates you the most in AL?

Tippertwo
02-21-2018, 09:34 PM
Just a fun little thread ^_^
Mine is when people wait at the back of the map until the boss gets 3% health before deciding to pitch in just to claim the rewards. That is the only time EVER when I call someone a nab :3
No offense to anyone who does this. Just know that I hate you. (Jk xD) I’m sure you’re good people ;)

Xxsoifongxx
02-21-2018, 11:26 PM
When your in tdm and the opposite team has their full squad and u got a bunch of randoms that won’t leave no matter how hard you beg them to . Especially the mages that joins u with ds -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofaanacan
02-22-2018, 06:14 AM
People complaining about how the dev's dont care about their game. Spouting off about STS being greedy and all that stuff.

Java
02-23-2018, 03:59 AM
People who die and don't use ankhs at boss or they don't stay dead when boss is almost dead..then I am forced to choose between running circles around the boss letting him hit me while I spam pots while this nooblette runs back to boss room or I teach them a hard lesson and kill boss, collect reward and leave. Anyone else rage about this?

Tippertwo
02-23-2018, 07:01 AM
People who die and don't use ankhs at boss or they don't stay dead when boss is almost dead..then I am forced to choose between running circles around the boss letting him hit me while I spam pots while this nooblette runs back to boss room or I teach them a hard lesson and kill boss, collect reward and leave. Anyone else rage about this?
I normally run out of ankhs lol. Sometimes I stay dead but that’s only when someone calls me a nab. Staying dead prevents me from yelling back xD

PsychoNuke
02-23-2018, 08:35 PM
Ditto.

I feel I use this line alot: "stay dead if you die".

Java
02-23-2018, 09:12 PM
Ditto.

I feel I use this line alot: "stay dead if you die".I use that line a lot too..it's my official catchphrase. LOL!

PsychoNuke
02-24-2018, 08:09 PM
Few more:
Warriors who do not use taunts and pretend to be a damage dealer.
That low level guy who asks me for Dual, and trash talks to me when I say no.
Freeloaders: Players who cry and beg for stuff, and keep increasing their demands like we are their parents. ~ Result of bad parenting.
Rich Nabs: Players who can buy every OP item in the game, but don't know how to use any of it, poor with skills and overall gameplay.

Mastah
04-16-2019, 07:23 PM
yes like you lol
Hahaaha dont make someone hurt :)

sampin22
08-01-2019, 03:37 AM
stay dead when you die

woxxo
08-10-2019, 03:04 AM
Thanks bro xd.

Gol D. Roger
08-19-2019, 10:19 AM
When the guild chat becomes Paradise Pier

Kairihearts
08-19-2019, 05:01 PM
What irritating me is some players that play AL definitely shouldn't be playing it alot of big headed people too oh I got this I got that blah blah blah so yeah

BTW haiii tipper my oldest friend haven't seen you in a while :(

Tateoy
10-06-2019, 02:56 AM
The fact that when i recently logged kn my friends list was deleted and i didnt have a guild anymore. I have been playing this game for 5 got damn years and i've had many well known players on my friends list. Even though i never played again with some of them, it was still cool to have people like blakadder in my friends list. That guy quit at lvl 36 so it was kinda cool but now they're all gone.