PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance - Endgame Pro Team

BestHyun
11-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Vengeance

Brief Info
Vengeance is a group of hardcore and skilled players. We are a mature guild that implements a zero tolerance policy. We are a guild with strict rules. We have initiative, merciless leaders, as well as skilled players that obey our code of conduct.

Background…

It all started when a group of like-minded people met, and together made a decision to create the most powerful guild in “Star Legends”. Whether it is PvE, PvP or CTF, Vengeance is striving to stand out from the average crowd.

We do not have one supreme ruler that holds power above everyone else. The base leadership is made up of few officers, who dedicate everything they have in the name of Vengeance.
Our members are the pride of the guild. Each member has ihis/her own skills. Whether it’s great sense of humor, hardcore gaming attitude, persistence, or simply exceptional knowledge of their classes.

PvP and CTF Goals:
Currently we are doing a great job on the Guild Leaderboards, but that is not our main area of focus.
The primary goal of Vengeance is to establish ourselves as the most fearsome team in the world of PvP and especially CTF. We are planning to compete in all CTF/PvP tournaments and contests.

Guild System and Structure

Vengeance is a zero tolerance – merciless guild

Our guild is managed via a personal guild website. Each member is required to register on the website, and use it to be up to date with the latest info regarding the guild.

We do not publicly recruit people. Neither do we recruit via website application. To become a part of Vengeance one has to have at least a few very close friends in the guild that can vouch for them. Before anyone is accepted into the guild they have to go through a voting process.

We do not tolerate begging in the guild chat. If someone breaks this, or any of the other rules, they will receive an official warning immediately. If a warning is ignored, the result is an instant boot from the guild and a permanent ban on the website.

Vengeance does not tolerate disrespectful or childish attitudes. The result of continuous misbehaving will also be the same as written above.

Every action or important decision that affects the guild and is not notified will be reported on the website, and dealt with accordingly.

Vengeance is a strict guild on the surface, but once you are a member of the family, you can't begin to imagine the amount of fun, jokes, and useful info is shared in the guild chat, and in our forum.

Official Member List

By rank and alphabetical order

Leaders
Darko
Fareastmvmnt
Hyun
Kniteowl
Moku

Officers
Ardon
Eriksyn
Joeybats
Mrsberry

Recruiters
Aommie
Ghandi
Ghosti
Killmepvp
Meatgrinder

Members

Abbasjammy
Acroyer
Akfury
Anommaly
Aroz
Bboss
Biazia
Bigdawwg
Biomann
Blackera
Cero
Crashoveride
Deadbeat
Dethlock
Djmdivine
Facebones
Funraver
Joeybats
Genecide
Giiesabae
Grooella
Hatz
Hans
Hrist
Impaired
Jazzblue
Kikaider
Krattos
Kurent
Kygxp
Ladwar
Lovenia
Mexikutioner
Mikeskywalker
Mikolay
Mossi
Nameinuse
Niffumjuf
Noodles
Ocatrea
Otajeran
Paanebae
Pinkcatz
Progeny
Reirei
Robsta
Rutherford
Savirtrebor
Shaokahar
Starsavior
Tanis
Thunderjack
Yazmaru
Zandryl
Zomzoxzoll
Zsubzero

The member list will be updated.

The Vengeance is coming upon everybody

Reminder: The purpose of this thread is to let everyone know who we are.
Please DO NOT ask to join in this thread. You will be rejected.

Disclaimer: The content of this thread was not made by me, rather, it is a collective consensus that the leaders of Vengeance have decided on.

Fareastmvmnt
11-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Nice .... the inevitable rise of Vengeance has come. Our presence can't be ignored and its obvious the community has felt our coming!!

starsavior
11-05-2011, 11:09 PM
Me + Vengeance = win

XxReiReixX
11-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I agree with both Fareastmvmnt and starsavior

Slant
11-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Good luck guys this is an awesome guild and there are many amazing players even in the members list :)
but there are some good members missing from the list lol

Rodvik
11-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Reading Your Guild Advertisement was Suspenseful... :mask:

Ghosti
11-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Its a blast being part of such a great team :)

Ardon
11-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Glad to be part of a team that has such good members and a huge amount of potential :)

Cero
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Glad to be part of a team that has such good members and a huge amount of potential :)

true.

Cyberius
11-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Now they will all feel Vengeance!! Mwaaaaahahahahaaaaa!!! :P

IGN: Psyonic

Hercules1990
11-07-2011, 12:45 PM
All I've heard from vengeance is a lot of crap talking amd a bunch of people that don't know much about the game.

Robsta
11-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Wow quick flame.... Side note this post so so suspenseful it made my phone force close the app. Coincidence? I think not lol

Cyberius
11-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Wow quick flame.... Side note this post so so suspenseful it made my phone force close the app. Coincidence? I think not lol

LOL

Cyberius
11-07-2011, 01:16 PM
All I've heard from vengeance is a lot of crap talking amd a bunch of people that don't know much about the game.

I don't know if you were dealing with a member of Vengeance or not or if you're basing this on hearsay. But as a proud member I can assure you that we mean no disrespect to anyone. After all, it's only a game and we're all here for the same reason: to have fun together. As far as our collective experience goes, we absolutely know what we're doing. The bulk of our player base is level level 35+ and well geared in terms of armament and skills. We're in the top 5 guilds on the leaderboard for a reason.

Any questions? Please reread the initial post of this thread :)

Ardon
11-07-2011, 01:55 PM
All I've heard from vengeance is a lot of crap talking amd a bunch of people hat don't know much about the game.

You're entitled to your opinion. But please if you come across any member that is acting in the that way don't be afraid to tell any of us. We like to keep a good image and don't like any people in the guild who flame others.

starsavior
11-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Wow quick flame.... Side note this post so so suspenseful it made my phone force close the app. Coincidence? I think not lol Lol I have this problem too

XxReiReixX
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Really lovin all the professionalism rubbing off on all the players in the guild. kinda makes me feel professional :)

BestHyun
11-07-2011, 10:52 PM

What you're doing right now is crap talking.

Fareastmvmnt
11-07-2011, 11:14 PM
What you're doing right now is crap talking.lollololool. Ok that's all.

Eriksyn
11-08-2011, 11:08 AM
This guild is nothing but a good time! Lots of very skilled guys and gals who help each other step up their game!

cptcaveman
11-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Could not be happier guild wise, families are awesome but end up haveinh drama...elite teams kick butt and take you yo the top of your game. Mix the two and you have my favorite guild in any game so far! Good times, cutting edge gameplay

ninjaduck
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
i dont quite understamd, how do you actually join the guild? Im quite interested, and i have been in Neon but i left before it turned into VENGEANCE!! :)

Darko
11-08-2011, 02:49 PM
I love this guild, great times, laughs, no little kids noobing up the guild chat trying to sell items. I like the runs that can sometimes go over hours, shows me there are very active and commmited players in this guild. We had a vision to create a guild with little drama, with expert players, that are very active. I believe we have exceeded that.

The fact that we do not have one single leader and all play our parts is amazing. You dont have this dictator telling you how the guild operates. we all have input in this guild, is rather amazing

Cyberius
11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
I love this guild, great times, laughs, no little kids noobing up the guild chat trying to sell items. I like the runs that can sometimes go over hours, shows me there are very active and commmited players in this guild. We had a vision to create a guild with little drama, with expert players, that are very active. I believe we have exceeded that.

The fact that we do not have one single leader and all play our parts is amazing. You dont have this dictator telling you how the guild operates. we all have input in this guild, is rather amazing

Don't know if I could have said it better, Darko! I've been in some of the other guilds and there are some good ones with good players that I have remained friends with after leaving said guilds. As good as they were, they weren't "me". This guild has a near perfect balance of fun and serious commitment for me. Love it! I plan on staying with this guild no matter what name it has :)

Blind
11-08-2011, 07:29 PM
i dont quite understamd, how do you actually join the guild? Im quite interested, and i have been in Neon but i left before it turned into VENGEANCE!! :)
The recruiting is frozen at the moment. In order to get you have to have close friends here who can vouch for you and who will have to propose. Then the rest will have to vote for you.

P.S It is currently unknown when recruiting resumes. Also reminder to everyone, when it does, it won't mean that we are gonna go on a recruiting spree. Please do not ask to join here.

HristFeare
11-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Hey u forgot to include me on the member list :p i love this guild and its members

Hiei
11-08-2011, 07:56 PM
I've been doing a lonewolf type of advancement since beta but this is the first guild that actually caught my eye.

Blind
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey u forgot to include me on the member list :p i love this guild and its members
Any member who doesn't register on our website will not be included on the sts thread. Please register as soon as possible, the deadline is 11/20. I will pm you the link to website in case you have forgotten.

Blind
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
I've been doing a lonewolf type of advancement since beta but this is the first guild that actually caught my eye.
I like lonewolves. But thx for showing interest :)

HristFeare
11-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Oh yeah i forgot sorry . Il register later cuz i cant see the confirmation code on my ipod :)

Crashoveride
11-09-2011, 02:55 AM
we be epic *** ****k

Slant
11-09-2011, 04:57 AM
wth maybe he confus vengeance for another V

Robsta
11-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Sry dunno how to delete on my phone

Fareastmvmnt
11-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Yay we took over the leader boards! Yay! Hehee

Heyyoucooll
11-10-2011, 09:35 AM
This is a great guild very skilled players, I always seem to grind for hours at a time and when i do our guild is there to back me up, it isvery cool. Very freindly players also we have both a professional outlook and a fun outlook on this game. I also go and plvl new players alot and this is the first guild that helps me in doing so. So I just want to say thanks to all of you for all of your help

Ign: Gandhi/ YinYang/ Peaceful

Blind
11-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Member list updated.

Aculeas
11-20-2011, 09:00 PM
did a few runs with you guys today... patiently waiting for the application to be finished? although reading through this i see it says you cant apply. I am confused. Could someone clear this up for me please?

Ardon
11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
did a few runs with you guys today... patiently waiting for the application to be finished? although reading through this i see it says you cant apply. I am confused. Could someone clear this up for me please?

Pm'd

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

akfury
12-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Finally made a STS account just thought I would say how a happy I am to be apart of this elite group of players

Ardon
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Squishy Ak!!! lol thought I replied to this(:
Guess not ha
Awesome ak :O

Itoopeo
06-09-2012, 12:30 PM
That member list is really out of date.

XxReiReixX
06-09-2012, 05:29 PM
IKR! lol xD should be:
GM:
Officers:
-Reirei
-Akfury
-Cero
-ETC... I'm not gonna post a whole new member list lol..

Rutherford
06-12-2012, 11:00 AM
I think you should Rei.

akfury
06-12-2012, 03:38 PM
im trying to get lava to make a whole new thread

Cero
06-12-2012, 03:40 PM
lol, who revive this.

akfury
06-12-2012, 03:43 PM
ruth i think lol

Cero
06-12-2012, 03:47 PM
ic, yea i think we should make an update on With our guild status on forum>guild section. but keeping those Old officers on the list.

akfury
06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
cero go for it :)

Cero
06-12-2012, 03:50 PM
nah, i lack on grammar structure. not good in english:( but i will help , i know our Guild history and im proud to share it woot.

long live Vengeance

akfury
06-12-2012, 03:52 PM
hmm ... i nominate ... umm.. so who is doing it again ?

Energizer12
09-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Haha! I made this thread alive once more!

Jblazer
09-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Dude stop necroing please.

Energizer12
09-05-2012, 12:28 AM
I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong I'm new to forums sorry

akfury
09-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Lol Eni necroing is reviving old threads

Cero
09-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Eniicromancer - (noun) a person who revives old/deceased thread.