PDA

View Full Version : What happen to aegis and cleaver debuf?

Karakaya
02-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Why dont work taind aegis and cleaver debuff bomb -%50 hp for boss whyyyyy fix ....

Vrazicak
02-23-2018, 08:34 AM
It's fixed with yesterday patch, it wasn't suppose to work on bosses, it's sad, I know

Gouiwaa9000
02-23-2018, 09:04 AM
Pve already requires next to 0 skill , besides spamming pots that is XD
Endgame bosses should not die in a few seconds from tanks or any other class .

Suentous PO
02-23-2018, 10:40 AM
It's fixed with yesterday patch, it wasn't suppose to work on bosses, it's sad, I know

I didn't see anything in the patch note that referenced either the ds or taint

slaaayerrr
02-23-2018, 10:56 AM
Why dont work taind aegis and cleaver debuff bomb -%50 hp for boss whyyyyy fix ....

it says in proc info "dmg doesnt apply to bosses"

thank u very much sts for fixing that annoying bug :) i also hope ds will be nerfed soon :D

Greoatef
02-23-2018, 11:43 AM
guess it kinda makes sense to fix it .... imagine in the next expansion when you can insta kill the boss?!!!??!
It would be ways too easy to run the next expansion, the weapons would be too op

Vrazicak
02-23-2018, 12:45 PM
I didn't see anything in the patch note that referenced either the ds or taint

Sometimes they don't show some fixes in the patch note, but tainted did get fixed
On the other hand Idk about ds but it seems to me like it's still good.

Karakaya
02-23-2018, 01:40 PM
İ buy 2 m awaken for gL aegis now price low weps ....

Alwarez
02-23-2018, 03:27 PM
guess it kinda makes sense to fix it .... imagine in the next expansion when you can insta kill the boss?!!!??!
It would be ways too easy to run the next expansion, the weapons would be too op

And expansion loot would be too cheap unless they flood everything with coins again

Stephencobear
02-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Sometimes they don't show some fixes in the patch note, but tainted did get fixed
On the other hand Idk about ds but it seems to me like it's still good.

I wish they did show all fixes, and not have changes behind the scenery that we have to guess

Edit- oops. Wrong acc used, pretend suentous responded lol

PsychoNuke
02-23-2018, 08:04 PM
Behind the scenes? lol, the weapon was released with description "damage will not apply to boss". Vroom commented on multiple threads that poison working on boss is a bug and will be fixed. He even posted on forum chat. You guys need to pay attention to the information before you make your investments. Your actions - your consequences, dont blame others.

Suentous PO
02-24-2018, 12:29 AM
Behind the scenes? lol, the weapon was released with description "damage will not apply to boss". Vroom commented on multiple threads that poison working on boss is a bug and will be fixed. He even posted on forum chat. You guys need to pay attention to the information before you make your investments. Your actions - your consequences, dont blame others.

Note-
"Behind the scenes" in my context was not referring to the taint but to the possibility of the ds getting changed without notice.
It seems the taint was fixed but not the ds, I was looking for information on if it happened, and if not, when it would.
In either case I'm good, savy?

Dex Putra
02-24-2018, 02:15 AM
lol sts already put the description on the set damagebnot aply to boss .now u said sts was wrong??

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Ucamaeben
02-24-2018, 08:58 AM
It was in the description from the very beginning. So we need to all just deal with it. I, for one, did enjoy my super-arlorian dmg for a bit though.

At least I don’t have to respec and start using ax.

Mathew6969
02-25-2018, 04:17 AM
Maybe bug cuz its still new hah

Vrazicak
02-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Note-
"Behind the scenes" in my context was not referring to the taint but to the possibility of the ds getting changed without notice.
It seems the taint was fixed but not the ds, I was looking for information on if it happened, and if not, when it would.
In either case I'm good, savy?

Ds doesn't need a fix, nothing's broken about it, it was intended to be like that.
If anything, let it live until the next expansion.

Suentous PO
02-25-2018, 11:19 AM
Ds doesn't need a fix, nothing's broken about it, it was intended to be like that.
If anything, let it live until the next expansion.

I never gave my opinion on it being "broken", in fact Vroom said it wasn't working the way it was intended. Feel free to tell him to not fix it
lol

Vrazicak
02-25-2018, 11:54 AM
You said it needs a fix, anything that needs a fix is broken, ds is not broken :P

Suentous PO
02-25-2018, 12:24 PM
You said it needs a fix,

Wasn't me,
but I do agree with the reasons Vroom gave. I sold mine but don't regret it hehehhehh still smashing maus just fine