PDA

View Full Version : Taint weapon rogue

Magemagix
02-24-2018, 03:39 AM
Which taint dagger(buff/debuff) is gud for rogue?

1)In pve

2)In pvp

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

danishahmed
02-24-2018, 03:55 AM
Which taint dagger(buff/debuff) is gud for rogue?

1)In pve

2)In pvp

Sent from my 2014818 using TapatalkImo U need others with tainted weapon one isn't enough for pvp is u r in team matches, like 2 or 3 players with both debuff and buffs.m

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Magemagix
02-24-2018, 05:56 AM
Imo U need others with tainted weapon one isn't enough for pvp is u r in team matches, like 2 or 3 players with both debuff and buffs.m

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkOh i c thanks. And what abt pve? Which procs is useful?

I heard the 50% dmg reduction nd 50% armor reduction works on boss.

How r they on m5-6 bosses (still havent unlocked m3 :v )

danishahmed
02-24-2018, 06:01 AM
Oh i c thanks. And what abt pve? Which procs is useful?

I heard the 50% dmg reduction nd 50% armor reduction works on boss.

How r they on m5-6 bosses (still havent unlocked m3 :v )

Sent from my 2014818 using TapatalkI prefer debuff one cuz i use rog so we all about dmging xD warriors can use the buffs one.. now that super poison doesn't effect bosses, it's still good to use. Dmg reduction on boss isn't that useful cuz the bossed don't do much dmg in mauso *.* Armor reduction is great help..

Tainted weapons are as good as ur pt tho, if they understand the proc it's op, like war axe the boss to the proc etc etc it requires whole team work!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Magemagix
02-24-2018, 06:07 AM
I prefer debuff one cuz i use rog so we all about dmging xD warriors can use the buffs one.. now that super poison doesn't effect bosses it's still good to use dmg reduction on boss isn't that useful cuz they don't do much dmg in mauso *.* Armor reduction is great help..

Tainted weapons are as good as ur pt tho, if they understand the proc it's op, like war axe the boss to the proc etc etc it requires whole team work!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using TapatalkOh thanks alot for the info :)