View Full Version : Orc Tag Sacks

arcanefid
02-24-2018, 06:42 AM
Why is there no option to buy Orc Tag sacks?

Maybe STS just forgot to add it?

The Glinstone set is already old enough now, so I guess giving us easier ways to collect tags for it would be nice. Or at least just make the Nomerite Ingots and Cryogem Fragments stash-able. ;P

It's obvious I made this thread for personal reasons, but I think many would agree with it. Just a "quality of life" improvement.

Yolomo
02-24-2018, 06:44 AM
+10000000 to this idea,i really wanna finish my glint set lol pls sts add orc tag sack

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

danishahmed
02-24-2018, 06:44 AM
Just completed my set by crafting effigies took me 24 days from normite first piece to glint complete set! Is better this way u gotta work hard for aps :3

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

arcanefid
02-24-2018, 07:05 AM
Just completed my set by crafting effigies took me 24 days from normite first piece to glint complete set! Is better this way u gotta work hard for aps :3

Hello danishahmed, congratulations for the set! I have completed my Glinstone Set back in 46 Cap when each Orc Fang was 35,000 gold. I am sure I have struggled much more than you have for this set. I'm just asking for a simple improvement.

We can still spam open Effigies with friends and get the materials back to craft again, it is a solution, but I'm sure it wouldn't affect the game a lot if STS just helped us speed up the process for the new sets.

danishahmed
02-24-2018, 08:09 AM
Hello danishahmed, congratulations for the set! I have completed my Glinstone Set back in 46 Cap when each Orc Fang was 35,000 gold. I am sure I have struggled much more than you have for this set. I'm just asking for a simple improvement.

We can still spam open Effigies with friends and get the materials back to craft again, it is a solution, but I'm sure it wouldn't affect the game a lot if STS just helped us speed up the process for the new sets.Ty! No hard feelings, i just said that cuz it's too good of a set (not so useful now) to be any easier xD. It's worth doing all that hard work :3 (can call me selfish don't want others to get the set in easy way or everyone will be staying afk with huge*** auras).