PDA

View Full Version : Sup I'm Taliala..and Bakadoosh....and Funshine

TalialaBakadooshnFunshine
11-06-2011, 04:39 AM
How's it going everyone? I'm Thad. I started playing a little over a month and a half-a-month ago. I'd had PL since it released, but never got into it. At the time, I was playing WoW so most of my gaming time those days was spent there. A while later, I was updating all of the apps on my Iphone and found out about Star Legends. The idea of a space combat and such intrigued me more than animals in medieval times did(I'd just come off playing ME1 and 2.) So I downloaded it and liked how it was a chill downtime game.

So I just wanted to say sup and hope y'all are doing well. My main is Taliala...well kinda. She's a 36 op. My other characters are Bakadoosh and Funshine. 36 comm and 35 engi, respectively. All of them are in the guild Independents. Feel free too add me and don't feel bad if I don't accept. That just means I have not checked my requests yet. Just don't try to engage trade with me randomly or ask me for credits. I dun like that! >:( Well, I'll see y'all in game. Take care yo!

Skeletonlord
11-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Sup Thad! I'm skeletonlord and I will help you if you need any. Ive been here quite a while now so just ask me if you have any questions. Im glad you are getting into star legends! Add skeletonlord in game if you want some support with anything!

Kakatoa91
11-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the forum all 3 of you :D

Keep on enjoying SL!

Skeletonlord
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
i bet you will!

Handsofmyvodka
11-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi!!
Omg look 4 bears in a row

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi!!
Omg look 4 bears in a row

Lol.

BodMaster
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the forums Thad!

First question was what can i call you? Lol Thad works but a heads up there's a Dev named Thade :p

Anyway nice introduction look forward to seeing you in game, add BodMasta ;)

Deshx
11-09-2011, 07:00 PM
How's it going everyone? I'm Thad. I started playing a little over a month and a half-a-month ago. I'd had PL since it released, but never got into it. At the time, I was playing WoW so most of my gaming time those days was spent there. A while later, I was updating all of the apps on my Iphone and found out about Star Legends. The idea of a space combat and such intrigued me more than animals in medieval times did(I'd just come off playing ME1 and 2.) So I downloaded it and liked how it was a chill downtime game.

So I just wanted to say sup and hope y'all are doing well. My main is Taliala...well kinda. She's a 36 op. My other characters are Bakadoosh and Funshine. 36 comm and 35 engi, respectively. All of them are in the guild Independents. Feel free too add me and don't feel bad if I don't accept. That just means I have not checked my requests yet. Just don't try to engage trade with me randomly or ask me for credits. I dun like that! >:( Well, I'll see y'all in game. Take care yo!

Hmm Do i know U ? lol Welcome to SL. U r great big time..

DS; xp room needs commando move move move (;

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello Kevin :D

BodMaster
11-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Hello Kevin :D

Reminds me of 'Up' ;)

Conradin
11-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Well your not exactly new, and you have wayy more experience in SL than me, but if ya need anything on the forums or help in PL just ask me. Oh, and can i have some Credits??? JK

MoarPewPew
11-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome "insert long name here" your name is very epic. How do you remember how to spell that to log to the forums lol It would be a nightmare for me. >.< lol

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Reminds me of 'Up' ;)
Omg I wanted a "kevin" sosososo bad after seeing up!!! :o

This kevin is from the show Blue Mountain State. One of the main characters goes by Thad because as a kid he had a lisp and when he went to say "Sad" it came out as "Thad." His real name on the show is revealed to be "Kevin." :D

BodMaster
11-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Omg I wanted a "kevin" sosososo bad after seeing up!!! :o

This kevin is from the show Blue Mountain State. One of the main characters goes by Thad because as a kid he had a lisp and when he went to say "Sad" it came out as "Thad." His real name on the show is revealed to be "Kevin." :D

Lmao! Me too nearly as Bad as.. Toothless :O

Fail in sig :p need to add a / after [/Center]

Kahlua
11-10-2011, 12:04 PM
already noticed it, saw the error in another post :(
I lost it when toothless smiles in that movie. Just absolute lost it, it's adorable.

Speaking of sigs...go auto-win that sig I posted :D I know you've got money hidden away in those pockets lol

BodMaster
11-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome "insert long name here" your name is very epic. How do you remember how to spell that to log to the forums lol It would be a nightmare for me. >.< lol

They haven't logged on since.. so maybe they forgot it already :p

already noticed it, saw the error in another post :(
I lost it when toothless smiles in that movie. Just absolute lost it, it's adorable.

Speaking of sigs...go auto-win that sig I posted :D I know you've got money hidden away in those pockets lol

Yup I want my very own Toothless!!!!!!!

Seen it and looks awesome, still amazed by his work :O but im gona pass and let another have it if not claimed within a day or so sure il take it ;)

Kahlua
11-10-2011, 12:28 PM
I gave him an idea for what to do for yours anyways, I think you're gonna like it...assuming he can pull it off. Just kind of thought of it after watching lord of the rings lol. It's a lot easier for me to tell him something cool and imagine it looking cool then it is to actually make it cool haha

CanonicalKoi
11-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Greetings! Welcome to the gentle madness of the forum. :)

Skeletonlord
11-11-2011, 02:28 PM
good introduction!