PDA

View Full Version : The option to choose who can enter your house :P (idea)

marsu4u
02-24-2018, 04:06 PM
The title pretty much says it all, I think it would be a nifty idea. Lemme know what everyone thinks.

im jeff
02-24-2018, 04:08 PM
Yeah because im tired of being in a convo and ppl join me and interrupt me.

Abuze
02-24-2018, 04:23 PM
Nah this is just not what the devs need to focus on. They gave us enough options to limit the random joins, party only, friendlist only and guild only.
This is more than enough lol.

im jeff
02-24-2018, 04:29 PM
It would prob take 5 mins to add lol. So we can go to edit and press an option that says Allowed Players and we can scroll through our fl and press names that are allowed to join your house.

Java
02-24-2018, 04:34 PM
There is already 3 options for who can enter your house(friends, guild, party)..maybe you should be more selective of friends if unexpected visits is a problem.

Paw
02-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Why not add an option so we can chose who can see us in Towns, also add an option so we can chose who can add us to party, also add a button so we can chose who can see our messages in guild chat, while we at it how about a button so we can chose who can see our messages on forum.

last thing i want is someone to walk into my house while im making plans to rule the world. Its not like i can party the person and go to a map and speak in private if its that secretive... oh wait

Susanne
02-24-2018, 06:05 PM
No. The idea is mean..all my friends and guildmates are welcome to my place. I only make it private when I'm moving furniture about.

Suentous PO
02-24-2018, 06:49 PM
[X] mandatory nudity in suentous tavern

Make it happen

Paw
02-24-2018, 07:50 PM
[X] mandatory nudity in suentous tavern

Make it happen

Already there with my sweaty tanks. Thewolfbull and Hazepurp stripping as we speak

marsu4u
02-26-2018, 07:47 AM
There is already 3 options for who can enter your house(friends, guild, party)..maybe you should be more selective of friends if unexpected visits is a problem.

Well sometimes I want to be able to hold meetings with my officers & don't want to have to tell my friends to leave as I feel bad about it.

Why not add an option so we can chose who can see us in Towns, also add an option so we can chose who can add us to party, also add a button so we can chose who can see our messages in guild chat, while we at it how about a button so we can chose who can see our messages on forum.

last thing i want is someone to walk into my house while im making plans to rule the world. Its not like i can party the person and go to a map and speak in private if its that secretive... oh wait

But sometimes you want more the 3 people in your house and like I said earlier if I want to do a meetup with officers...

YeaSheGamez
02-26-2018, 05:54 PM
I dont know about you guys but i didnt spend 30m on my house to have it sit up with no visiters lol i wish i had more visiters. Nabs/pros idc come give me a visit.

But as said above there are plenty of options to keep people out. Start deleting those friends lol or just have it "party only"

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
02-26-2018, 08:34 PM
I feel like this has already been implemented when the houses became available to us. It would be cool though if we could enter random people’s house who are not in our pt, guild, nor friend if they allowed it.

badgirlchlo
02-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Well sometimes I want to be able to hold meetings with my officers & don't want to have to tell my friends to leave as I feel bad about it.

But sometimes you want more the 3 people in your house and like I said earlier if I want to do a meetup with officers...

Well /o works just fine for speaking with officers...