PDA

View Full Version : The reality of keph

xaviertoxic
02-25-2018, 01:25 AM
I was browsing on DL forum than suddenly saw keph post at first I think he is pro but later found out this .I am requesting STS on behalf of all pvper make pvp fair cause relogger in DL to much and it's kinda sick how they relog and aim at you may be you should add some kind of punishment like don't join match quickly after relog...

Watch the video and do something

https://youtu.be/wmLQai3JBs0

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

japan
02-27-2018, 09:28 AM
He is the richest player in the game currently
Also in the video there's three against keph and he's still winning

xaviertoxic
02-27-2018, 09:37 AM
He is a pro player. If he wasn't he wouldn't be the richest in the game.

Also, in the video it looks like you have three players against Keph and he's still killing them. On top of that one of them is using the 'king of the ring'

If he wasn't a pro it wouldn't take three + a crown to fight him lol.

Maybe STS should do something about the players who try to gang up on others (but fail) :)does he pay for that i mean talking like that lol and he never vs he came tske king and left :) dont worry son post more video and yea richest lol does it matter people got ife outside dl iguess sooner or later it will shut down does it really matter and yea he can be rich but wat about you tentai :) why u hide yourself scared of something lol and sure if he is pro why not on leaderboard

Using your soul and blood

japan
02-27-2018, 10:19 AM
does he pay for that i mean talking like that lol and he never vs he came tske king and left :) dont worry son post more video and yea richest lol does it matter people got ife outside dl iguess sooner or later it will shut down does it really matter and yea he can be rich but wat about you tentai :) why u hide yourself scared of something lol and sure if he is pro why not on leaderboard

Using your soul and bloodTentai? What ??