View Full Version : not so active anymore

themars
11-06-2011, 07:59 AM
hey guys,

I lost my interest in SL a while ago cause there were some things I really "hated":
No purples for me (lol)
Friends were kicking me with elixirs,
and the exp rate was so slow.

so now I'm playing PL where I met my old friends. If u want to see me there add: Illbetyoubeg, ilbetyoubeg, gladtoseeu or gladtoseeme.
I Will be back soon enough because i can't miss u all too long

woohoo
cya later
Theseus

Redbridge
11-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Welcome back, I think....

I so hope your real name IS Theseus.... would be cool... although trying to explain your dad was both Aegeus AND Poseidon could be a bit tricky.

Yvonnel
11-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Welcome to Pocket Legends! Feel free to ask for help if you need it. Also, use the search functions as there is already a ton of information available on the forums.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

themars
11-06-2011, 08:29 AM

I so hope your real name IS Theseus.... would be cool... although trying to explain your dad was both Aegeus AND Poseidon could be a bit tricky.

Haha, no I don't know my father :-o
And nice drawing!! Or was it Redryder... Nvm ;-)

Redbridge
11-06-2011, 08:31 AM
And nice drawing!! Or was it Redryder... Nvm ;-)

Not the first person to get it mixed up. He's the cool/cute one with skillz, I'm the old ugly one... d=('-')=b

themars
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Bwah ur the cool guy too. :-)

Kakatoa91
11-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Even in the forum you have been absent lol.

For me its the opposite, Im playing more SL than PL. :p

Belgiuuuum!
We are the official representatives of our lil country with Jay, you and me in the forum so keep on spamming posts... erm I meant keep on posting interesting things. :rolleyes:

themars
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Little?!? Didn't know u were from Belgium. Hey!!! And we will be little if we are gonna split up lol.

thewolf
11-18-2011, 11:23 AM
hi guys and gals im not on this game so much because ive wasted my time my life hours of my life i cant get back ivve been on countless hours got in trouble many times and now i dont care about being a star guard sl has wasted my time did extra work for nothing most likley i wont be back because of the wasted time i lost spacetime has lost a member and im sure they dont care if they do we can talk private message so until they do this is loyalsoldier signing off MODERN WARFARE 3 is were its at ill be waiting on that message developers.

Kahlua
11-18-2011, 11:24 AM

2 dads and a mom....AWKWARD.

thewolf
11-18-2011, 11:25 AM
and if you dont message im sure you dont care anyway

Lowlyspy
11-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Yay thes is back! Hey buddy :D

Kahlua
11-18-2011, 11:30 AM
hi guys and gals im not on this game so much because ive wasted my time my life hours of my life i cant get back ivve been on countless hours got in trouble many times and now i dont care about being a star guard sl has wasted my time did extra work for nothing most likley i wont be back because of the wasted time i lost spacetime has lost a member and im sure they dont care if they do we can talk private message so until they do this is loyalsoldier signing off MODERN WARFARE 3 is were its at ill be waiting on that message developers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://gal.patheticcockroach.com/var/albums/humor/thread-hijacking/thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png?m=1297371747

octavos
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
No problem T, the guild will be there when ever you need it....have fun in PL :D