PDA

View Full Version : Common and Rare drops

Paw
02-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Hi. Was doing my daily clearing of my inventory after a few Maus runs and just thought to myself.. does anybody actually use or keep the common or rare items that drop ( Not including Jewels or Eggs ). If you do keep them then what do you keep and why

I find myself deleting everything for however much little gold they are worth. Even at low levels with the introduction of level advancement packs, i do not see the need for them. With the introduction of new levels and new items all the time i was thinking maybe just have 15gold and 25gold piles drop instead of common and rare items. Probably will save a shed load of server space too ( just a guess )

So...

Does anyone keep or use common and rare drops from maps and if so what do you keep and why?

Would you in any way miss or feel bad if they no longer existed?

Keep it friendly n fun guys and happy hunting :)

Jawr
02-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Hell yeah absolutely great idea sick of these crap items and it's annoying cleaning inventory, or even better idea if they put in game option we can click we only want legendary item to be dropped.

Motherless_Child
02-25-2018, 09:17 AM
Hell yeah absolutely great idea sick of these crap items and it's annoying cleaning inventory, or even better idea if they put in game option we can click we only want legendary item to be dropped.

I'd really miss the mythic, arcane, and set item drops....... :crushed:

LOL........

Abuze
02-25-2018, 10:10 AM
STS already added the sell all option, it's not needed for the 'bad' loot to be removed completely from the game. That's like saying you can't stand seeing bad loot only good ones.
Ez gold from fast selling.

Paw
02-25-2018, 10:26 AM
STS already added the sell all option, it's not needed for the 'bad' loot to be removed completely from the game. That's like saying you can't stand seeing bad loot only good ones.
Ez gold from fast selling.

Quote me on it. "I cant stand seeing bad loot, only good ones"

who not just drop the 10 gold instead of item so we dont have to go to inventory to "fast sell" it.

Jawr
02-25-2018, 10:28 AM

LOL........Haha, I mean from legendary to better odds (mythic, arcane, set..)

Paw
02-25-2018, 10:29 AM

LOL........

LOL made my day :D

Warriorknown
02-25-2018, 11:07 AM
As a collector I have many items that are rare,epic,and legendary.I am not against your idea because I do agree some items are not worth anything,but I wouldn’t want to see all of the old items gone from the game since they are a reminder of the game’s history.

Paw
02-25-2018, 11:15 AM
As a collector I have many items that are rare,epic,and legendary.I am not against your idea because I do agree some items are not worth anything,but I wouldn’t want to see all of the old items gone from the game since they are a reminder of the game’s history.

Oh sorry maybe i worded it wrong. Was suggesting in the future to replace common and rare item drops with small gold drops. Not suggesting at all they remove the current items people have

Warriorknown
02-25-2018, 11:27 AM
I don’t mind gold!+1

Abuze
02-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Quote me on it. "I cant stand seeing bad loot, only good ones"

who not just drop the 10 gold instead of item so we dont have to go to inventory to "fast sell" it.

You took it too literal lol.
I remember there was a nice looking epic rarity armor that looked like the ninja set for rogue. We wouldn't have that if STS changed those 'junk' items for pile of gold.
So again, it is good as it is.

Paw
02-25-2018, 03:48 PM
You took it too literal lol.
I remember there was a nice looking epic rarity armor that looked like the ninja set for rogue. We wouldn't have that if STS changed those 'junk' items for pile of gold.
So again, it is good as it is.

there have been some odd decent looking stuff but nothing practical at them rarities. But 99% of the stuff isnt used and taking them out of the loot table should free up a lot of space for bigger n better things

Healingleaves
02-28-2018, 09:29 PM
One man's trash is another man's treasure

wowdah
02-28-2018, 09:34 PM
This is an inherent problem with the game that STS didn't really consider - epic items and lower are useless because of the ease of which legendary and higher items are looted. It's impossible to fix now. We just have to live with 90% of the items being useless.

Breadstck
02-28-2018, 10:20 PM
Zzz,players sure are getting lazy these days,this is really not an issue with 500 inventory slot,and invent slots are easy to get

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Paw
03-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Zzz,players sure are getting lazy these days,this is really not an issue with 500 inventory slot,and invent slots are easy to get

Oh the irony of this post. I tend to find the ones who feel 500 inventory slots are enough are the lazy ones. Anyone who isnt lazy and farms like us proper farmers do will tell u that 500 inventory slots are nothing. Fills up many times a day

Breadstck
03-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Oh the irony of this post. I tend to find the ones who feel 500 inventory slots are enough are the lazy ones. Anyone who isnt lazy and farms like us proper farmers do will tell u that 500 inventory slots are nothing. Fills up many times a dayEven if you farm mauso for 10 hours straight,at most you would just need to clear your inventory 30 times or so,so don't be picky and expect sts adding another 500 or remove common and rare items...

Rehired
03-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Even if you farm mauso for 10 hours straight,at most you would just need to clear your inventory 30 times or so,so don't be picky and expect sts adding another 500 or remove common and rare items...

30 Times a day... HOLY ****