PDA

View Full Version : Guild Log

javier995
11-06-2011, 11:28 AM
It may or may not have been mentioned before, but here goes.

Guild Invitation/Boot Log
This provides the guild(not just the GM) a log on who was booted or who was invited and by whom. To avoid a huge list that would be hard to create(since there are so many guilds), the log clears out everyday.

I know this is a lot of work, but as a GM this would be very useful. This would help everyone keep track on things in the guild.

I for one have noticed someone(or some people) has went against recruiting rules. I don't know who it was, and also I want to avoid drama and not demote everyone. Others have a similar problem, but instead of the inviting they are getting booted.

Some griefers work slowly. It seems(from what I've heard) only a certain amount of people get booted everyday. They do this to avoid suspicion.

Those two reasons being said(there's probably more but these might be the main ones), this log would be a good touch don't you think? Leave some criticism about this, or add some reasons that you might need this. Please I'd like to hear the community's feedback. :)

- Javier

Cascade
11-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Yes it has been suggested but its ok for posting it again because we really need this.

Skeletonlord
11-06-2011, 11:43 AM
This is a good idea!

javier995
11-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Yes it has been suggested but its ok for posting it again because we really need this.

Yes I know. Maybe the devs are still trying to fimd the codes that will allow the server to make these actions.

Slant
11-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Looks like recruiter rank was added to address this issue specifically but a guild log like the one you mentioned would be helpful, yes, but it should last like a month long, not for a day

javier995
11-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Looks like recruiter rank was added to address this issue specifically but a guild log like the one you mentioned would be helpful, yes, but it should last like a month long, not for a day

Like I mentioned before. With all the guilds in the game, and all the inviting/booting that goes on, it would take a lot to keep track of this. To make it easier for the devs, I said a day. Maybe a weekly thing would be better.

Spartanseven
11-07-2011, 11:29 AM
And it should also keep track of how long ago some people were last online. That would help when I want to get rid of people who arnt active enough

Arthanos
11-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Was the added Annihilator/Destruction? Sorry, I couldnt recruit him :( so I had Trixie do it. :< Ok, demote/Banish me *holds out hands for shackles.*

bronislav84
11-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Very good idea J!

Old but good suggestion I'm afraid.