PDA

View Full Version : Want to be rich? Then do this

im jeff
02-27-2018, 10:21 AM
Requirements DONT be lazy.

Here is what to do to be rich

1 I assume your at 10k gold. So merch some Vanities that are 10k or so. For an ex the undead gear is usually 7k-14k you can double your profit there.

2 FARM, by farm i mean Kill bosses for loot. best maps 1 Maso, 2 Grave yard, 3 Elite southern gates, 4 Elite garetta, 5 Elite Nordr (elite golden warchest iii drop).

3 DO QUESTS, There is a quest that requires you to kill 50 bosses or open 50 chests, it gives 7800 gold and most beggars ask for 2k.. lol

4 Dont beg people because begging is listed as SCAMMING on the rules sts made. (Donate me scam). Plus begging WASTES your time because you could be making tons of gold if you were not begging ppl, and begging gets you on the ignore list, it ruins your guilds reputation, and lots more of disadvantages.

5 DONT scam, this is the stupidest thing to do when you are trying to get gold. Scamming will get you banned.

6 Dont ask people to use your gold to merch for you... I have people do this to me a lot, they ask me to merch their 1m for them, I always tell them no. Asking someone else to merch for you will just get u scammed. Think about it, you let someone have 1mil to merch for you they will just steal your gold etc.

7 Do plat offers, these will get you gold quickly, do plat offers and buy elite awakes then sell them in the auc.

8 Farm the ruins for runes because they sell for 150k-200k ea. just 25 runs makes you 200k gold. (Have an op party)

9 DONT spend gold on crap you want, spend it wisely on what you need. I have friends who wonder how i have millions, its because i save and spend it on what i need.

10 Dont give stuff to people, they need to work for their selves, i was laughed at and harassed for being poor in the past so i worked and well made over 50m then they ask me for crap and say oh im sorry pls give me stuff. I think its funny how people expect you to give stuff to them because you are rich and u worked hard for it.

11 Make friends with people, be able to have trust in some people. I have friends who have let me barrow millions of gold and i pay them back no prob. i have friends who i have trusted with 10m. The people who fake being your friend and leave with your items are stupid because they had a friend who could they could trust and they pick some crappy million dollar item other than them. DOING TRUST TESTS DOESNT PROVE YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE! Be their friend for a few years, trust them with small amounts of gold then gradually increase. Trust tests are stupid and will get you scammed.

12 The best items to merch for 10k-20k are vanities that jump prices alot at random times. 100k-1mil merch elite awake gems discontinued vanities. 5mil+ merch some arc rings, arc eggs, etc 20mil+ Merch LB vanities that are newly released.

yuyie
02-27-2018, 10:44 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/3e666d4533ab08b744827e2d00c5ccd5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/70a82f61f4ebddbce5f47fd67d26633d.jpg

Kinda do like this nab?? [emoji115][emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moscu
02-27-2018, 11:33 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/3e666d4533ab08b744827e2d00c5ccd5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180227/70a82f61f4ebddbce5f47fd67d26633d.jpg

Kinda do like this nab?? [emoji115][emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Newbies in the woods :v

yuyie
02-27-2018, 11:35 AM
,,[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Newbies in the woods :v

lol! ur never know! how addicted im! [emoji58]🤭

Moscu
02-27-2018, 11:37 AM
lol! ur never know! how addicted im! [emoji58]🤭

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's good bro, u are a pro Player [emoji41]
#respect [emoji106]

yuyie
02-27-2018, 11:38 AM
That's good bro, u are a pro Player [emoji41]
#respect [emoji106]

Ikr! [emoji41][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

zauilet
02-28-2018, 09:35 AM
Requirements DONT be lazy.

Here is what to do to be rich

1 I assume your at 10k gold. So merch some Vanities that are 10k or so. For an ex the undead gear is usually 7k-14k you can double your profit there.

2 FARM, by farm i mean Kill bosses for loot. best maps 1 Maso, 2 Grave yard, 3 Elite southern gates, 4 Elite garetta, 5 Elite Nordr (elite golden warchest iii drop).

3 DO QUESTS, There is a quest that requires you to kill 50 bosses or open 50 chests, it gives 7800 gold and most beggars ask for 2k.. lol

4 Dont beg people because begging is listed as SCAMMING on the rules sts made. (Donate me scam). Plus begging WASTES your time because you could be making tons of gold if you were not begging ppl, and begging gets you on the ignore list, it ruins your guilds reputation, and lots more of disadvantages.

5 DONT scam, this is the stupidest thing to do when you are trying to get gold. Scamming will get you banned.

6 Dont ask people to use your gold to merch for you... I have people do this to me a lot, they ask me to merch their 1m for them, I always tell them no. Asking someone else to merch for you will just get u scammed. Think about it, you let someone have 1mil to merch for you they will just steal your gold etc.

7 Do plat offers, these will get you gold quickly, do plat offers and buy elite awakes then sell them in the auc.

8 Farm the ruins for runes because they sell for 150k-200k ea. just 25 runs makes you 200k gold. (Have an op party)

9 DONT spend gold on crap you want, spend it wisely on what you need. I have friends who wonder how i have millions, its because i save and spend it on what i need.

10 Dont give stuff to people, they need to work for their selves, i was laughed at and harassed for being poor in the past so i worked and well made over 50m then they ask me for crap and say oh im sorry pls give me stuff. I think its funny how people expect you to give stuff to them because you are rich and u worked hard for it.

11 Make friends with people, be able to have trust in some people. I have friends who have let me barrow millions of gold and i pay them back no prob. i have friends who i have trusted with 10m. The people who fake being your friend and leave with your items are stupid because they had a friend who could they could trust and they pick some crappy million dollar item other than them. DOING TRUST TESTS DOESNT PROVE YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE! Be their friend for a few years, trust them with small amounts of gold then gradually increase. Trust tests are stupid and will get you scammed.

12 The best items to merch for 10k-20k are vanities that jump prices alot at random times. 100k-1mil merch elite awake gems discontinued vanities. 5mil+ merch some arc rings, arc eggs, etc 20mil+ Merch LB vanities that are newly released.
the moment i saw the title of thread i found out who would b the op of the thread
No comments :/

yuyie
02-28-2018, 10:03 AM
the moment i saw the title of thread i found out who would b the op of the thread
No comments :/

hahahahahaha.. lol!

badgirlchlo
02-28-2018, 10:31 PM
xD if only scammers were actually banned..

badgirlchlo
02-28-2018, 10:34 PM
to be honest if you get scammed it's your fault tho

im jeff
02-28-2018, 10:51 PM
xD if only scammers were actually banned..

i wish they get banned and cry until they go blind.

Tippertwo
02-28-2018, 10:59 PM
Careful, dude. True, nobody likes a scammer, but honestly, I don't think that is a good way to talk about them. Remember that we're being watched.

Agirlnamedbob
03-01-2018, 06:18 AM

Wishing someone go blind for something that's nothing but your own stupid fault.. Pretty harsh to say such things.

Paw
03-01-2018, 09:53 AM
A "how to be rich guide" from someone who is far far from being anywhere near the really rich people in game. Be humble n gain some credibility then do these guides and see the response.

Tippertwo
03-01-2018, 10:08 AM
I spend crap on what I want :P
I guess it doesn't really matter. I play the game and live a little. Only using gold that I happen to pick up from scamming people, that is :P
Have a GREAT day ^_^

im jeff
03-01-2018, 10:22 AM
A "how to be rich guide" from someone who is far far from being anywhere near the really rich people in game. Be humble n gain some credibility then do these guides and see the response.

Lol, No one knows how much gold I have. Just know I wish the gold cap was 999mil.

Azerothraven
03-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Number 4 is flawed I can beg a lot of gold

Tippertwo
03-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Number 4 is flawed I can beg a lot of gold
Just beg gold from Aze. She wouldn't mind ;)

FearAL
03-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Lol, No one knows how much gold I have. Just know I wish the gold cap was 999mil.

Just know that so does everyone else whether they own 10m or 500m

PsychoNuke
03-01-2018, 10:45 AM
I started associating every post on Beggars to Aze and all posts on Gold to Jeff. Now my brain automatically skips them :p

Tippertwo
03-01-2018, 10:46 AM
I started associating every post on Beggars to Aze and all posts on Gold to Jeff. Now my brain automatically skips them :p
Lol I just comment on them regardless :P They are still interesting to read. Normally I just skim them and skip to the comments xD

Azerothraven
03-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Lol I just comment on them regardless :P They are still interesting to read. Normally I just skim them and skip to the comments xD

-_- wvwehenw I log on people trying beg or borrow fro. M me

yuyie
03-01-2018, 11:00 AM
this treat, is become trending! [emoji23]🤣[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Good Job!

im jeff
03-01-2018, 12:10 PM
U get beggars on u then tell them to read this forum, if they wont stop begging then ignore. (Most) beggars are kids who dont understand simple stuff tbh. not being rude its just facts.

Tippertwo
03-01-2018, 12:34 PM
U get beggars on u then tell them to read this forum, if they wont stop begging then ignore. (Most) beggars are kids who dont understand simple stuff tbh. not being rude its just facts.
Like how to work for their gold? :P I just call it laziness. I've learned to ignore them. People say to me, "Give them 50k it is very little." Well, true, for you, I guess. But if several people think the same way, you have several 50ks piled on top of each other, and soon you have over 500k. See how that works? It is easy cash.

Elijiahptwo
03-04-2018, 11:24 PM
if only scammers were actually banned..hmmm

Breadstck
03-05-2018, 12:49 AM
How to be "Rich",and all the gold you mentioned is in the range of 1k-50k,haha gl getting rich,World War 3 starts and you still can't get 1m

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Breadstck
03-05-2018, 12:52 AM
How to be "Rich"

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Java
03-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Post title is like click bait!! I'll believe this guide works when I see the OP wearing something other than common vanities and something other than an "original 36" pet. The truly rich don't run around telling everyone "I'm RICH", they just are. Be humble. Ego is not your amigo, bro.

Azerothraven
03-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Post title is like click bait!! I'll believe this guide works when I see the OP wearing something other than common vanities and something other than an "original 36" pet. The truly rich don't run around telling everyone "I'm RICH", they just are. Be humble. Ego is not your amigo, bro.

This thread is clickbait for sure. It really lacks quality and many rich people actually think they are poor.

Don’t believe me?

Pm ign:Java

Java
03-06-2018, 01:13 AM
This thread is clickbait for sure. It really lacks quality and many rich people actually think they are poor.

Don’t believe me?

Pm ign:Java

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou so richh, I sooo poor. Gold plz, sir. It's my bday.

Java
03-06-2018, 01:16 AM
I nott richh. Pm IGN: Handsumlegend.

Shishkova
03-07-2018, 11:47 PM
lol no one likes scammers I agree with that. This guide gonna work with op and geared people. About ruins it depends imo if ruins are crowded or not, but you can ask guild of course. I recommend stay in grave and e sg for those who arent op geared imo.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Shishkova
03-07-2018, 11:49 PM
lol no one likes scammers I agree with that. This guide gonna work with op and geared people. About ruins it depends imo if ruins are crowded or not, but you can ask guild of course. I recommend stay in grave and e sg for those who arent op geared imo.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using TapatalkP.S to get rich fast in AL is to spend irl money haha

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk