PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop posting on forum you have been in forum

Azerothraven
02-27-2018, 11:08 AM
Moreover, dont pretend you are innocent. You have NOT been banned by ACCIDENT.

STS knows, if you believe you are innocent which is rarely the case, email support or pm a Dev.

Too many cases of bans,

PEACE

intizamfamily888
02-27-2018, 11:14 AM
Ok.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Tippertwo
02-27-2018, 11:31 AM
That is getting awfully annoying. I've been starting to think we should have a section on the forums reserved for "banned" threads. :/

devilMors
02-27-2018, 11:32 AM
Moreover, dont pretend you are innocent. You have NOT been banned by ACCIDENT.

STS knows, if you believe you are innocent which is rarely the case, email support or pm a Dev.

Too many cases of bans,

PEACE
Are you the new dev who is in charge of forum? If not why you bother?

Azerothraven
02-27-2018, 11:44 AM
Are you the new dev who is in charge of forum? If not why you bother?

Forum is not intended for reporting banned cases. There is a reason why sts don’t discuss it on forum.

A someone in-game I know recently pm forum to ask if he/she did anything wrong and they replied saying no but 3 years back she/he did buy some ign for friend and have been warned to be careful with that. Mosy of you have been forgiven for this things like this once but don’t expect it every time and PLEASE don’t think just because you have been unbanned they made a mistake. I guarantee you they haven’t and they just sometimes take pity on you.

I was on break from AL for 3+ years and I never got banned so don’t think you can get banned for being away too.

#TheGovermentiswatchingyou!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
02-27-2018, 11:44 AM
Sorry, we don't talk about talking about bans on the forums.

But seriously, we do have some snappy new tools that let us root out all associated accounts of gold and account sellers, so if you value your time in this game, please do not do things you are not supposed to be doing, cause you will get nuked.