PDA

View Full Version : 2/28/18 | Preview | 2x Incense Drops and 2x Northal Unlocks

Justg
02-28-2018, 05:14 PM
Howdy folks, here's what we have for you this week:

2x Incense Fragment Drops

Need 'em? Got to have 'em? Now is the time to get 'em!

2X Northal Openings

The King is sleeping lightly this week, keep him on his heels with 2x speed Northal openings.

Coming Soon

We're wrapping up a new Client for you with fresh Stable that should be out in a week or so, and of course next month is St. Paddys so get ready to get your frosty beverages on.

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g

im jeff
02-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Lol awake gems will drop a lot in price.

wowdah
02-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the northal! :)

Jhawkeye
02-28-2018, 05:35 PM
Can’t wait! St. Paddys event too!

Avaree
02-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the preview, could we get some more info on this comment by vroom pls? Thanks in advance!

Krystalteam
02-28-2018, 05:54 PM

2X Northal Openings

The King is sleeping lightly this week, keep him on his heels with 2x speed Northal openings.

Coming Soon

We're wrapping up a new Client for you with fresh Stable that should be out in a week or so, and of course next month is St. Paddys so get ready to get your frosty beverages on.

- g

Hi JustG. Quick and simple question: Any thoughts on bringing back the Leprechaun Banner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capeo
02-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Will i be able to use my kindle with the new client? Right now if you buy a new kindle game isnt even in the ap store.

Devoleb
02-28-2018, 06:02 PM
Hi JustG. Quick and simple question: Any thoughts on bringing back the Leprechaun Banner?

It was stated a few weeks ago, that the LB Items wont come back as they are.

Krystalteam
02-28-2018, 06:17 PM

Should that be true, it's good to hear. It means we'll see more new and exciting content haha [emoji1]

Kershy
02-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the preview, could we get some more info on this comment by vroom pls? Thanks in advance!

166852Can I have the link to that thread please?

Devoleb
02-28-2018, 06:45 PM

Yes please :O

im jeff
02-28-2018, 06:49 PM

Wow i read this after i list my taint set for 9.5m in auc...

cannedheat
02-28-2018, 07:25 PM
Why don't you let me get a good awakening for once that would be nice ty. Srsly

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Avaree
02-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Can I have the link to that thread please?

Sure Kershy (:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416893-2018-Lovecraft-Valentine-s-Event-Guide&p=2793380&viewfull=1#post2793380

evilmorty
02-28-2018, 08:30 PM
Anyone have the link to the post about dragon staff proc change?

Breadstck
02-28-2018, 09:24 PM
BRING BACK 2X SOMBERBOLT POINTS EVENT

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Avaree
02-28-2018, 09:53 PM
Anyone have the link to the post about dragon staff proc change?

This maybe is what you were looking for?

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?418197-Dev-Blog-Regarding-Weapons-that-deal-a-of-an-enemy-s-health

Perceval
03-01-2018, 03:14 AM
Could we have double boss loot elixirs on sale next please?

Xxkayakxx
03-01-2018, 05:49 AM
BRING BACK 2X SOMBERBOLT POINTS EVENT

Sorry in advance....but I just found funny (in the good sense of it) that you posted :
Zzz,players sure are getting lazy these days,
In another thread xD

Avaree
03-01-2018, 06:34 AM
Sorry in advance....but I just found funny (in the good sense of it) that you posted :
In another thread xD

Many old players have returned, double maus pts are always appreciated. (:

Gouiwaa9000
03-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Cant wait to see lepre event ! Hoping for some op looking green vanity :)

scarysmerf
03-01-2018, 10:59 AM
New client that must mean it's getting closer to expansion :)

Illegaly
03-01-2018, 12:19 PM

JustG said that lb items can be added to token vendors to juice up the available rewards ;) so don't be that sure

Screenshotz
03-01-2018, 12:39 PM
JustG said that lb items can be added to token vendors to juice up the available rewards ;) so don't be that sure

When did he say that?

Motherless_Child
03-01-2018, 12:53 PM

2X Northal Openings

Coming Soon

- g

2x incense...... Sounds like a winner...........

Oh, and.........

Frosty beverages...................... My "beverages" lack the ability to "freeze" or become "frozen", so to be "frosty" i'll need an "on the rocks" option......... :topsy_turvy:

Kreuafesy
03-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Hello, I would like to know if you have how to set Glinstonet To Avanity: D

Abuze
03-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Hello, I would like to know if you have how to set Glinstonet To Avanity: D

How the armor looks itself its ugly IMO, people mostly get it for the aura.
I would STS to work on similar stuff like the Glintstone set tho, 100% trap pull is so useful in PvE. Sadly that low armor amount that the set gives makes it such a turnoff.

Korabiv
03-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Just some suggestions for future weekend activities that we haven't seen in awhile:
-2x elusive 4 (been forever with this one)
-2x somberholt points
-2x xp

Blazerland
03-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Just some suggestions for future weekend activities that we haven't seen in awhile:
-2x elusive 4 (been forever with this one)
-2x somberholt points
-2x xp

I like this idea ;)

Motherless_Child
03-01-2018, 02:16 PM

Hummmmmm......

Rosybuds
03-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Looking forward too this event, The Last event Valentines is the first time since Ive played Ive never made Plat !! Never Made Gold and never even made Silver only Half way threw Bronze something like 600 points.🥉
So disappointed sometimes I stop at Gold just because Im being Lazy (well maybe once I did that) But Never Missing Gold even Silver !!! Hangs head in total embarrassment.... But then a friend says You never do it bc your not getting too kill prime its the only way too the get Points you need.
Hopefully this event will go back too the normal way of events So cant wait too see.
Sorry one more thing the items that drop from my Tainted Bow are still no where near mobs 💣🛡can someone have a look Please...
Ok enough of that Roll On St Patrick’s Day and this about belts, ring, & pendants too go with the tainted set bc I dont know which one’s too get nothing was really upping my stats for the prices being charged.
So Happy For these items too arrive as long as Greed Dont jump in & they are like some items 22million & upwards.:greedy_dollars:
Glinstone Elite is my Favourite map.
So This is really Good Too Bring it all On Thank You 🍀 For Keeping Us Busy Guys & a BIG THANK YOU for fixing the Stables 🥇

VROOMIGoRealFast
03-01-2018, 04:56 PM

NOPE

*shifty eyes*

Oakmaiden
03-01-2018, 04:58 PM
I complained about the Tainted bow items dropping beside or behind me also. Vroom said the bow was working properly. I hope STS will consider making some sort of adjustment to it.

Motherless_Child
03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
nope

*shifty eyes*

lol.............................

derrendy
03-02-2018, 02:43 AM
I complained about the Tainted bow items dropping beside or behind me also. Vroom said the bow was working properly. I hope STS will consider making some sort of adjustment to it.Same to me, if STS cant make better on proc please adding damage on elite, so tainted wep had somehing usefull.

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Memo333
03-02-2018, 05:19 AM
Cant wait to see lepre event ! Hoping for some op looking green vanity :)

wow nice ty sts

Memo333
03-02-2018, 05:23 AM
mellines rogue scammed my 50m gold Shè not give back my gold Shè delete in game name with play please help më STS lm cry Shè this play game in Germany help help

PsychoNuke
03-02-2018, 07:39 AM

NOPE

*shifty eyes*

The suspense is killing me :p

To sell or not to sell, that is the question :confused:

Memo333
03-02-2018, 07:43 AM
mellines named rogue has swalloved my 50m gold and threatens me you say you can not do anything to me says as much as you want to complain my only wish is to transfer my gold to me from this rogue and count it as this person is a fraudulent person everybody is fooling my friend warrior of the warrior casts in the middle of it I have accumulated my gold in the years ai have accumulated the goldmine eliminates me from lutheran help me please

theleftykid
03-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Can you guys please bring back the 500 crafting inventory and probably at least make the trading permit half cheaper than the original price? I just created a new character and levelled up so quickly. It's like in under 12hrs ( for 3 days) of playing the game, I have reached lvl 62 from lvl 1 and have liquidated a lot of jewels and other craftable items so I can enter dungeons and proceed playing the game. I am even stuck using some level 40 items from adventures pack because I could not access the CS or trade items because I have to wait for 10 days to get 100 story tokens. Please fix this issue, looks like the game is not that hard (to lvl up) and balanace anymore.

Motherless_Child
03-02-2018, 09:54 AM
The suspense is killing me :p

To sell or not to sell, that is the question :confused:

Ditto that.......

I feel so like....... Which way do I go????...........

evilmorty
03-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Can you guys please bring back the 500 crafting inventory and probably at least make the trading permit half cheaper than the original price? I just created a new character and levelled up so quickly. It's like in under 12hrs ( for 3 days) of playing the game, I have reached lvl 62 from lvl 1 and have liquidated a lot of jewels and other craftable items so I can enter dungeons and proceed playing the game. I am even stuck using some level 40 items from adventures pack because I could not access the CS or trade items because I have to wait for 10 days to get 100 story tokens. Please fix this issue, looks like the game is not that hard (to lvl up) and balanace anymore.

Beast master quest gives 30 tokens so 7 days if u didn't know :p

Fyrce
03-02-2018, 03:02 PM
You can get equips from chests and zone drops. You can also run quests and repeatable quests for tokens to turn in for equips, while you are accumulating Story Tokens.

In addition to the Beastmaster quest, the likelihood is high that you will get at least 10 Story Tokens from Shazbot.

theleftykid
03-02-2018, 08:18 PM
I knew about the beastmaster quests gives story tokens, I just forgot about them. All my characters except the first one has not done all these animal call quest, etc.. And I ain't lucky to receive story tokens from Shazbot either because he is broke most of the time. It's good when you get 5 ankhs from him, but most of the time I get 5 health potions amd 5 mana potions. STS should give Shazbot 500 gold loot so he can make more money and gives us good gift for playing every day.

Rosybuds
03-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Yip,always drop before I just get too the mob always behind or way off too each side, By the time you try too bring mobs or bosses over they are Gone Truly no point unless you want too stop and look 👀 at some Graphics for 5seconds.
Sorry but it’s True....

Nightwatched
03-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Hoping for a blue coloured lepre banner lol

Nouts
03-04-2018, 05:17 AM

2X Northal Openings

Coming Soon

- gpower of the bow is back with this expansion? an archer without a bow is not an archer :/

Enviado de meu SM-A300M usando Tapatalk

evilmorty
03-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Was told it was possible to loot a tavern from jarl's event? True or fasle?

Ebereasider
03-04-2018, 08:31 AM
Was told it was possible to loot a tavern from jarl's event? True or fasle?

True. Some handful of really lucky guys looted it. One of them was my guildmate.

arcanefid
03-04-2018, 08:42 AM
I have already posted a separate thread about this, but I think it didn't get much attention.

Any chance to make the Cryogem Fragments stashable? Or make Sacks of Orc Tags?

Anyway, I think these small events are great for those who want to work on them and also a good time to "rest" from big events. As some others suggested it, maybe a week where the Elusive Four and Bael II and Krunch II appear more often would be nice, since many players have no idea how to get the APs.

:D

evilmorty
03-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Sack of tags sound good, would help players who grind northal make a bit more gold or others buy some cheap inventory

Nouts
03-04-2018, 11:10 AM
power of the bow is back with this expansion? an archer without a bow is not an archer :/

Enviado de meu SM-A300M usando Tapatalk.

Enviado de meu SM-A300M usando Tapatalk

Breadstck
03-04-2018, 11:14 PM
In another thread xDUhh,those 2 doesn't relate together at all,2x points and clearing inventory slots are entirely difference things,2x its just to help players get higher ranks faster,I'm now at disciple 33k points,so I have quite a long way to go to elite lightbearer

Breadstck
03-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Many old players have returned, double maus pts are always appreciated. (:Exactly,I don't wanna spend to much time,and besides,once a year for a 2x point ain't that bad...

Ebereasider
03-04-2018, 11:56 PM
maybe a week where the Elusive Four and Bael II and Krunch II appear more often would be nice, since many players have no idea how to get the APs.

:D

Would be really nice, as I'm stuck on Krunch II and Amra-zu for several months.

Whz
03-06-2018, 06:41 AM
I am excited :D

1412_kaito
03-06-2018, 06:46 AM
Was told it was possible to loot a tavern from jarl's event? True or fasle?yes i looted one at that event :)

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Shishkova
03-06-2018, 09:25 AM
I have an idea. Idk if its good idea but why dont you create an event which people draw their own vanities for next event. Not just inspires our creativity but its good to spend our free time haha oh btw make egg hunt event same as valentines one. It was epic :)

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Shishkova
03-06-2018, 09:28 AM
But the prob with glint sets is that status suks. 100% traps are op for maus ect. but too bad stats are bad :/

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
03-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Hope this works just some photos I played on easy maps too show Proc & where these drop Behind or beside......

Rosybuds
03-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Yip,always drop before I just get too the mob always behind or way off too each side, By the time you try too bring mobs or bosses over they are Gone Truly no point unless you want too stop and look  at some Graphics for 5seconds.
Sorry but it’s True....

Hope this works just some photos I played on easy maps too show Proc & where these drop Behind or beside......
Guess not 😂

evilmorty
03-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Guess not 😂

Not working😂

Oakmaiden
03-06-2018, 08:10 PM
I gave up on debuffs proc and switched back to buffs. At least i have a chance at grabbing a mana pack before a pug mage snatches it.

Motherless_Child
03-07-2018, 11:00 AM
I gave up on debuffs proc and switched back to buffs. At least i have a chance at grabbing a mana pack before a pug mage snatches it.

LOL.....,.

I actually started with the "buff" staff.... Upgraded to "debuff"........... I actually miss the "buff", I actually liked it... And, the mana packs were one heck of a thing.............. Wanna go back but, I spent so much awakening this staff that i'm basically stuck....

Oakmaiden
03-07-2018, 12:14 PM
LOL.....,.

I actually started with the "buff" staff.... Upgraded to "debuff"........... I actually miss the "buff", I actually liked it... And, the mana packs were one heck of a thing.............. Wanna go back but, I spent so much awakening this staff that i'm basically stuck....
Maybe you can find someone to trade with. I had awakened my bow as well but recrafted it anyway!

Memo333
03-07-2018, 01:47 PM
need help sts where lm talk with mellines now she deleted name with plat new character name dajst eagle think me she mellines ty for eagle eagle saw in expedition mellines leater talk with me svenxy come here mellines here lm goingto expedition leater make screenshot and talk with him why do not gives me back my gold she dajst talk with me lm not give you back help me sts help

thekragle
03-07-2018, 03:26 PM
need help sts where lm talk with mellines now she deleted name with plat new character name dajst eagle think me she mellines ty for eagle eagle saw in expedition mellines leater talk with me svenxy come here mellines here lm goingto expedition leater make screenshot and talk with him why do not gives me back my gold she dajst talk with me lm not give you back help me sts help

You will be ok.

evilmorty
03-07-2018, 04:15 PM
You will be ok.

I think u need English lessons rather than gold, i can teach u mi amigo

evilmorty
03-07-2018, 04:17 PM

clicked wrong post, meant this one

evilmorty
03-07-2018, 05:37 PM

Meant this post lol