PDA

View Full Version : Craft Inventory Slots

Litgamer101
03-01-2018, 08:00 AM
I just wanna know, how can it be fair for us newbie or beginner players to play the game having 25 craft inv. and we need to buy plat or in offers to get it. I mean where is the fairness of the game? Maybe you could put them as one of the rewards by exchanging story tokens. It feels unfair for us newbies to buy it especially that 150-200k in cs of craft inv is already a lot to us. Please make something out of this. Im not arguing anything, I just wanna make the devs realized that putting it as a story token exchange reward can help newbies play the game with a lot of passion.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Gouiwaa9000
03-01-2018, 08:26 AM
sts already told us that its like that because of limited server space , really all you need is 75 and that is to craft planar pendant which you wont be doing if you cant afford to pay 400k for inv slots .

Paw
03-01-2018, 09:44 AM
sts already told us that its like that because of limited server space , really all you need is 75 and that is to craft planar pendant which you wont be doing if you cant afford to pay 400k for inv slots .

This goes back to the issue of helping newer players. 25 isnt really enough and fills up really fast. Maybe making them available for story tokens for a limited amount (up to 100) for new players is a good idea

thekragle
03-01-2018, 01:16 PM
Depending on how you look at it, this issue is both good and bad. This game is so generous that Sts has to find ways to keep the plat purchases going.
Making new players feel the need to buy crafting inventory is just one more way of generating revenue to keep this game alive. So if that's what it takes I am all for it. What good is pleasing new players by making things free if the developers bills aren't paid, and the game gets shut down.

New players have two options, buy plat if possible or grind hard for gold to buy things like crafting inventory or other things like elite awaken gems or anhks for example.

Abuze
03-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Plat users rarely buy crafting slots to sell in CS, reason why the price is so high. If you guys think this is 'fair' I prob have a different definition of fairness.
I don't get the 'only 75 slots needed to craft PP' what does this have to do with anything? PP is already close to outdated and the odds of new players knowing how to craft this item is even more rare.
I struggle with having 500 crafting inven and some here say that 100 is all a new player needs? Na just na.
Crafting slots have to be available from a farmable token vendor. Either story or something else. Hell, even add them to be bought using tokens during certain events. Example during coming Easter event and then again during Ursoth event. It doesn't have to be available frequently just enough to not just let some people control the market of crafting slots.
Close to no new player is going to stick to AL if it requires such a large amount of grinding just to get settled into the game.

PS. Plat offers do not work everywhere, if you live in the USA you struck gold but anywhere else its mostly GG.
And for Crafting inven taking up too much server space I say lol.

Fyrce
03-01-2018, 01:33 PM
A new player can follow the links and maybe do some offers.

Blazerland
03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
I agree there should be other way to get craft inventory slot kits than buying with plats/cs. Story token or some other event token. They can probably make it untradable but stashable so it wont affect the price of those plat purchased kits much.

Not all have viable offers to do coz we all know it varies depending on location you are in.

Gouiwaa9000
03-01-2018, 03:02 PM
This goes back to the issue of helping newer players. 25 isnt really enough and fills up really fast. Maybe making them available for story tokens for a limited amount (up to 100) for new players is a good idea

Yes , 25 is not enough . But theres not much sts can do about that . I wouldn't mind if they made the limit 250 and distributed it evenly across all players , i dont really need 500 craft slots anyways... i mean who does ? XD

Aslo it could be possible to make inventory local instead of storing it all on sts servers , but even with the best security that i can think of that would make the game very hack-able .

Paw
03-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Yes , 25 is not enough . But theres not much sts can do about that . I wouldn't mind if they made the limit 250 and distributed it evenly across all players , i dont really need 500 craft slots anyways... i mean who does ? XD

A lot of recipes and jewels take up those 500 spaces very quickly. Personaly i use over 5000 crafting inventory slots over all my toons as i farm jewels a lot and need them to just to keep the cycle going. Would really love more crafting slots personaly

Gouiwaa9000
03-01-2018, 03:26 PM
A lot of recipes and jewels take up those 500 spaces very quickly. Personaly i use over 5000 crafting inventory slots over all my toons as i farm jewels a lot and need them to just to keep the cycle going. Would really love more crafting slots personaly

well , hopefully sts can address this issue sometime in the future . I have an odd feeling that removing some craft inv from inactive accounts that got 500 for free will release more than enough space for new accounts to start with 75 slots .

Paw
03-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Something for the devs... i dont understand how its less load on the server if i have 20 toons with 25 crafting inventory slots / inventory slots compared to allowing my 1 toon to have 1000. Also they are all created by doing story quests.

Screenshotz
03-01-2018, 04:08 PM
If I had to buy crafting inventory slots I wouldn’t play AL. Not even kidding. Luckily I’m an older player and I have 500 slots already.

thekragle
03-01-2018, 05:02 PM
The one thing to remember is, if players were not spending plat to purchase crafting inventory, Sts would make it easier to get. But clearly players are buying them. It's just like how I wanted a Craftmania event again and Justg told me "no". Because it's a source of good revenue for them.

And btw, I do not believe that server space has anything to do with why crafting inventory requires a purchase now.

I just don't see this changing anytime soon.

Fyrce
03-01-2018, 05:06 PM
On my new toons, I just live with the 25 spots. Mostly I delete things that take way to long to get, such at all those fragments. Jewels I slot. Small incense I might delete as well.

Paw
03-01-2018, 05:08 PM
The one thing to remember is, if players were not spending plat to purchase crafting inventory, Sts would make it easier to get. But clearly players are buying them. It's just like how I wanted a Craftmania event again and Justg told me "no". Because it's a source of good revenue for them.

And btw, I do not believe that server space has anything to do with why crafting inventory requires a purchase now.

I just don't see this changing anytime soon.

Sts gave us this info. They said new players wont get 500 crafting inventory because it takes up too much server space. Thats the reason it changed

thekragle
03-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Sts gave us this info. They said new players wont get 500 crafting inventory because it takes up too much server space. Thats the reason it changed

Yes, They said that but while that may be true I doubt it was the primary reason for the change.
More likely it was a way to free up space on the server AND generate a new way to gain some extra revenue.

Litgamer101
03-01-2018, 06:13 PM
So will their be a possibility that the craft inventory slot will be made as a reward for the story token or any other quests? I mean thinking as well that newbies like me can't spend that much gold for just 25 craft inv because 150-170k is already a lot for us. For rich players I guess its all good but I mean you could just make it much harder for us to get it to be able to make the game fair

thekragle
03-01-2018, 08:46 PM
So will their be a possibility that the craft inventory slot will be made as a reward for the story token or any other quests? I mean thinking as well that newbies like me can't spend that much gold for just 25 craft inv because 150-170k is already a lot for us. For rich players I guess its all good but I mean you could just make it much harder for us to get it to be able to make the game fair

Anything is possible Lit, but it is very unlikely that they will introduce a different way to get those crafting inventory slots.
Remember that they make it hard for newbies to get the best items in game (like arcane items) or key advantages or conveniences (like crafting inventory) to motivate you to buy plat or do plat offers. It's what keeps the lights on even if it is harder on some new players who can't buy plat for whatever reasons.

Litgamer101
03-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Well considering that they want revenues for the game. I don't really mind about it but the thing is, maybe they can make it look lie that newbies can also have a chance in the game especially on their craft inventory. I do hope they can work it out. Its okay if they will make it hard as possible just only that it can be obtainable through the quests or any stuff

Magemagix
03-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Crafting inventory issue should be addressed. If u make a newbie pay plat jst to start a game, ppl will jst quit.

Imo its better to make craft inv slots available via story token. Because its limited per day. Better to remove those nab junk egg crates nd gears frm story token vendor nd add something gud there.

Personally best offer i have seen till now is the adventurer kit. Sts need to come up will more ideas like that. Kits that dont give stats wise boost bt something else.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Breadstck
03-02-2018, 02:08 AM
Disagree,because I actually spent around 2m maxing out craft slots,2m isn't that bad......

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

Litgamer101
03-02-2018, 03:29 AM
Disagree,because I actually spent around 2m maxing out craft slots,2m isn't that bad......

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using TapatalkFrankly, 2m is already a lot if your considering new players.

Chrixzed
03-02-2018, 03:31 PM
I need more too

thekragle
03-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Crafting inventory issue should be addressed. If u make a newbie pay plat jst to start a game, ppl will jst quit.

Imo its better to make craft inv slots available via story token. Because its limited per day. Better to remove those nab junk egg crates nd gears frm story token vendor nd add something gud there.

Personally best offer i have seen till now is the adventurer kit. Sts need to come up will more ideas like that. Kits that dont give stats wise boost bt something else.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

If crafting inventory is made available thru story tokens no one would buy crafting inventory via cs or plat very often if at all which is why I believe Sts has not done this.
No one is going to quit because of limited crafting inventory. And if they do, they wouldn't survive anyways. Imagine their frustration with how much grinding they need to also aquire a arcane item, lvl to 66 and get a heroic pet.

Litgamer101
03-04-2018, 06:16 PM
In the end. I just bought craft inventory kits -_- Hays nothing I can do. I need the inventory