PDA

View Full Version : need build for lvl 28 dex mage

santasintown
11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
i would like help with my level 28 dex mage that i want to pvp on its level 28 if u could i would like gear recomendations along with combination of dexterity and int and ofcourse skills and good combo breakers any help will be greatly appreciated thankyou!

santasintown
11-06-2011, 05:27 PM
oh yeh and im a twink

Imsebastiaanl
11-07-2011, 12:28 PM
i would like help with my level 28 dex mage that i want to pvp on its level 28 if u could i would like gear recomendations along with combination of dexterity and int and ofcourse skills and good combo breakers any help will be greatly appreciated thankyou!
I wanna give you a tip. be a lvl 26 int/dex mage with a dex wing, int wand (toy wand), int robe and int helmet. build: 6 both buffs, 4 firestorm,4 drain, 1 mana shield, 1 thunder, 1 ice and 2 health. combo: (use mana shield later in combat): ice, drain life, firestorm, mana shield, thunder (use health during combat if u lost hp in beginning). if ur sure u wanna be 28 dex, use drain life first, then mana shield, ice, thunder, firestorm. give 2 more skill point to drain life. Hope I helped!

Imsebastiaanl
11-07-2011, 12:30 PM
If ur char already is 28, it doent matter so much. If u chose the int/dex mage, give 1 more to thunder and 1 more to ice. Good luck!

Imsebastiaanl
11-07-2011, 12:32 PM
oh yeh and im a twink
1 more thing, you can start another one. lvl 35 twinks for a mage are good too. If you chose that, you can ask me again for a build!

santasintown
11-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys this helped alot!