View Full Version : Furnishings...

Susanne
03-02-2018, 05:44 AM
They are so outdated. The sofas look like something out of an old Victorian house. Ok, the tavern furniture I can understand.. it's supposed to be an ale house set in medieval times I suppose, even though beer pumps weren't around in those days or floor carpets but everything is so darrrk in there. Why can't we have had a huge cottage? They do exist in reality because I've been in one. A huge cottage with a patio for the same price as a tavern and able to use the same location buffs (even though I only have the forest or winter on show mostly). I missed out the lodge because it's not for me.

Java
03-02-2018, 06:21 AM
They are so outdated. The sofas look like something out of an old Victorian house. Ok, the tavern furniture I can understand.. it's supposed to be an ale house set in medieval times I suppose, even though beer pumps weren't around in those days or floor carpets but everything is so darrrk in there. Why can't we have had a huge cottage? They do exist in reality because I've been in one. A huge cottage with a patio for the same price as a tavern and able to use the same location buffs (even though I only have the forest or winter on show mostly). I missed out the lodge because it's not for me.Would love to see some new housing options. Beach bungalow with outdoor patio and a beach location.

Xxkayakxx
03-02-2018, 06:26 AM
housing deserve a little “refresh” :)

Susanne
03-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Would love to see some new housing options. Beach bungalow with outdoor patio and a beach location.
Ooh yes please. At the moment I'm surrounded by snow. We could have a barbeque on the patio and sun lounges. 😎. Hi Kayak, does that Hi from a friend count towards your achievement points? 🙂.

PsychoNuke
03-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Taverns served as place for travelers for food, ale and lodging. So the current in-game concept and decor revolves around that.
I personally go to house only to sleep :p but i would sure like to see how they can turn the tables and make me stay in it :)

Abuze
03-02-2018, 08:53 AM
You guys should go play SIMS if you want better looking furnish.
Lets not forget what STS said when housing got released, that it would be something optional. It's already gotten to the point where you need the standard house just to complete nightmare quest. Don't have to sum up all the other reasons why housing lost it's "optional" decision.
So yeah way beyond "optional"

Instead of making AL more like the SIMS, I'd prefer if they dedicate more time on the game itself, better gameplay, better events and hopefully the "best" expan.

Susanne
03-02-2018, 09:12 AM
You guys should go play SIMS if you want better looking furnish.
Lets not forget what STS said when housing got released, that it would be something optional. It's already gotten to the point where you need the standard house just to complete nightmare quest. Don't have to sum up all the other reasons why housing loss it's "optional" decision.
So yeah way beyond "optional"

Instead of making AL more like the SIMS, I'd prefer if they dedicate more time on the game itself, better gameplay, better events and hopefully the "best" expan.

Hi. I like all aspects of AL except PvP. but each to their own. I've said this before but I don't mind repeating myself because I can..AL is the best mmo. There is plenty to do and it caters for everyone. I do agree with the point you made about the quest though. 🙂. Oh..re: my previous post, I think I may have got kayak mixed up with kairi. If I have, sorry about that.

PsychoNuke
03-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Hi. I like all aspects of AL except PvP. but each to their own. I've said this before but I don't mind repeating myself because I can..AL is the best mmo. There is plenty to do and it caters for everyone. I do agree with the point you made about the quest though. ��. Oh..re: my previous post, I think I may have got kayak mixed up with kairi. If I have, sorry about that.

Don't bother apologizing to the trolls who doesn't even have the courtesy to read and understand the main post before posting a negative comment. Just ignore them. Replying to them or trying to make them understand your concern will only waste your time and make them feel that you care about their opinion.

Dont be too passive for your own good. #Dontfeedthetroll

thekragle
03-02-2018, 09:55 AM
They are so outdated. The sofas look like something out of an old Victorian house. Ok, the tavern furniture I can understand.. it's supposed to be an ale house set in medieval times I suppose, even though beer pumps weren't around in those days or floor carpets but everything is so darrrk in there. Why can't we have had a huge cottage? They do exist in reality because I've been in one. A huge cottage with a patio for the same price as a tavern and able to use the same location buffs (even though I only have the forest or winter on show mostly). I missed out the lodge because it's not for me.

Well, I agree with you Sus. Housing was a fun distraction when It came out and can always use a few updates from time to time. While not everyone found it useful I like that it helped broaden the appeal to a larger player base.
Here's to getting more house updates in the future :)

Xxkayakxx
03-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Ooh yes please. At the moment I'm surrounded by snow. We could have a barbeque on the patio and sun lounges. ��. Hi Kayak, does that Hi from a friend count towards your achievement points? ��.

I just check in windmoore and yes it does!!!!! XD tyvm :***

Oakmaiden
03-02-2018, 12:37 PM
I too , would like more housing options. I use my house daily, share my bed from time to time and host the occasional party or officers meeting. Ignore the haters and pity them. It must be a miserable life they have.

Java
03-02-2018, 05:32 PM
It's been 15 months since any significant addition to housing was introduced. I think you'll be ok, @abuze

Susanne
03-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Thank you all for positive feedback. I did try to give thanks on the full site but I must have run out because they didn't show, so thanking you all here. 😘

Tippertwo
03-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Aw dang lol if they made a beach one I would be so ticked because I just bought a snow background XD. I worked my back end off for that :P
P.s I would like a TV :) and maybe a list of things in auct and what they look like before I buy them pretty please? :P

Ucamaeben
03-02-2018, 10:31 PM
I’d like a ski lodge, complete with a mini bar, outside hot tub and some snow bunnies! In the summer we can do water slides and some mountain biking! Throw in a small trout stream for relaxation and a fire pit 🙏.

Cogmaster
03-03-2018, 12:56 PM
There was some egg related ones that came out in this last event and they are kinda nice. Me personally i would love a mannequin where you could equip with your gear and vanity. Much like the banner and the weapon holder but for clothes.

Java
03-03-2018, 04:17 PM
There was some egg related ones that came out in this last event and they are kinda nice. Me personally i would love a mannequin where you could equip with your gear and vanity. Much like the banner and the weapon holder but for clothes.You are right. I forgot about those egg hunt pieces. Those are weird. Haha. :D

Vrazicak
03-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Don't bother apologizing to the trolls who doesn't even have the courtesy to read and understand the main post before posting a negative comment. Just ignore them. Replying to them or trying to make them understand your concern will only waste your time and make them feel that you care about their opinion.

Dont be too passive for your own good. #Dontfeedthetroll

what are you talking about lol hes right, main reason of logging in AL is to play and farm, not to stand in your house watching your furniture for hours, housing doesn't need a refreshing, game itself needs a refreshing, and it slowly is starting to get one.

Susanne
03-03-2018, 06:50 PM
what are you talking about lol hes right, main reason of logging in AL is to play and farm, not to stand in your house watching your furniture for hours, housing doesn't need a refreshing, game itself needs a refreshing, and it slowly is starting to get one.

Excuse me but I and the people on here do farm and do run maps. Please respect the fact that we all have different tastes..for instance.. some like pvp some don't. I happen to like farming and helping and I also like housing and socializing. We don't look at our furnishings for hours, that would be insane. Some players stand their characters in cities for hours or in guild hubs. That is their preference and nothing to do with anyone else. People who have houses contribute to the game by spending real money too in most cases. Having a game with so much variety makes AL what it is. Thank you for your opinion but please accept mine. Regards. Susie.

thekragle
03-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Excuse me but I and the people on here do farm and do run maps. Please respect the fact that we all have different tastes..for instance.. some like pvp some don't. I happen to like farming and helping and I also like housing and socializing. We don't look at our furnishings for hours, that would be insane. Some players stand their characters in cities for hours or in guild hubs. That is their preference and nothing to do with anyone else. People who have houses contribute to the game by spending real money too in most cases. Having a game with so much variety makes AL what it is. Thank you for your opinion but please accept mine. Regards. Susie.

Susie, you forgot to add a mic drop at the end ;)

PsychoNuke
03-03-2018, 09:20 PM
I like how some people intercept between the conversation totally unrelated to them just to get attention.
Two reasons why people dont mind their own business - 1) No mind, 2) No business.

#Knowyourplace

Tippertwo
03-03-2018, 11:26 PM
I like how some people intercept between the conversation totally unrelated to them just to get attention.
Two reasons why people dont mind their own business - 1) No mind, 2) No business.

#Knowyourplace
Yes, I hate when that happens too :3
I would love to get some more furnishings ... these are kinda getting old ... and maybe a new change in the guildhall? I wish there were an option where you could decorate the gh (guild master only). Or at least able to sit in the actual chairs like in our own houses.

Java
03-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Yes, I hate when that happens too :3
I would love to get some more furnishings ... these are kinda getting old ... and maybe a new change in the guildhall? I wish there were an option where you could decorate the gh (guild master only). Or at least able to sit in the actual chairs like in our own houses.Maybe they could just import the guildhalls from Dark Legends. Those are cool and maybe they could unlock the camera for those since they are designed for 360 viewing.

Tippertwo
03-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Maybe they could just import the guildhalls from Dark Legends. Those are cool and maybe they could unlock the camera for those since they are designed for 360 viewing.
I’ve never played DL long enough to know what the ghs look like, but I bet that would be cool