PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Sin Patty's Event 2018 Preview

Cinco
03-02-2018, 10:33 AM
SIN PATTY'S EVENT RETURNS
The dread poisoner Patty O'Meara has decided to shamble back into Old Town... and the Vampire Nation is gonna show him the error of his ways!

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT
Get full unlimited access to Sin Patty's Olde Spirit House by wearing the new Green Hexobite Outfit!
(Outfit pack includes a new minty green hat, a spanking green dress for the ladies, a stately tuxedo for the gentlemen, a festive green title, and a special four-leaf clover pet.)

NEW GLISTENING GOLDEN LEGENDARY WEAPONS!
Patty O'Meara has a chance to drop golden two-handed weapons (Golden Centipede Blade, Golden Snake Sword, and the Golden Dadao), and one very special dual wield weapon (the Green Broken Bottles)!
More golden dual wield items such as the Golden Fans, Golden Kama and dual Golden Katana can be acquired from new random weapon packs in the Store.

Plus a few other surprises!

This event is scheduled to begin next week!

Iotus
03-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Thanks Cinco! Will the old sin patty set be back? And will you have to buy an elixir to access the room?

Smokianlordx
03-02-2018, 10:35 AM
The dread poisoner Patty O'Meara has decided to shamble back into Old Town... and the Vampire Nation is gonna show him the error of his ways!

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT
Get full unlimited access to Sin Patty's Olde Spirit House by wearing the new Green Hexobite Outfit!
(Outfit pack includes a new minty green hat, a spanking green dress for the ladies, a stately tuxedo for the gentlemen, a festive green title, and a special four-leaf clover pet.)

Patty O'Meara has a chance to drop golden two-handed weapons (Golden Centipede Blade, Golden Snake Sword, and the Golden Dadao), and one very special dual wield weapon (the Green Broken Bottles)!
More golden dual wield items such as the Golden Fans, Golden Kama and dual Golden Katana can be acquired from new random weapon packs in the Store.

This event is scheduled to begin next week!OMG THIS IS TOO AWESOME !!!

- Smokianlord

Mezderak
03-02-2018, 10:45 AM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

This event is scheduled to begin next week!Yay pet and tuxedo you listened thank you :):) [emoji106]

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

themythrise
03-02-2018, 11:47 AM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

This event is scheduled to begin next week!Awesome!!! Please bring back Bandanas Prices of bandanas are now too high. Hoping for them. Thanks for new event.

There is rumour that Summer Surprise event is coming. Is that true @cinco?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

japan
03-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Thank you Cinco
Looks so fun:)

Smokianlordx
03-02-2018, 12:33 PM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

This event is scheduled to begin next week!just curious !!! are weapons just for level 46? or for level 36 up?

- Smokianlord

FlordeLotus
03-02-2018, 01:51 PM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

We ll not have the weapon plat and gems drop again?

Cinco
03-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Thanks Cinco! Will the old sin patty set be back?

I wasn't planning to bring that outfit back but I'm totally willing to consider it if it's something that the community would enjoy :-)

And will you have to buy an elixir to access the room?

If you wear the 2018 Hexobite Outfit you get unlimited access to Sin Patty's during the event.
You can also loot a free ticket to Sin Patty's by farming Cilas Green in old town.
Cilas Green will spawn in Old Town if you're wearing this year's Lucky Irish Topper or last year's Leprechaun Hat.
Apart from this you can purchase an Elixir from the Store that grants access for 30 minutes.

Cinco
03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
just curious !!! are weapons just for level 46? or for level 36 up?

Loot drops from bosses in Sin Patty's Olde Spirit House start at Level 41 (and extend to 46).

The new "golden" dual wield item packs in the Store start at Level 10.

Drakonic
03-02-2018, 02:10 PM
I wasn't planning to bring that outfit back but I'm totally willing to consider it if it's something that the community would enjoy :-)

If you wear the 2018 Hexobite Outfit you get unlimited access to Sin Patty's during the event.
You can also loot a free ticket to Sin Patty's by farming Cilas Green in old town.
Cilas Green will spawn in Old Town if you're wearing this year's Lucky Irish Topper or last year's Leprechaun Hat.
Apart from this you can purchase an Elixir from the Store that grants access for 30 minutes.

Will we be able to enter with the old sin patty outfit 2017?

Cinco
03-02-2018, 02:12 PM
We ll not have the weapon plat and gems drop again?

Gems will drop from the bosses as well, yes :-)

archangelaeon
03-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Cinco, will star legends have an event for st. Patty's day as well?

Findme
03-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Thanks cinco
Can you please clear it if entrance unlimited in room wearing old sin patty's outfit 2017?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Thanks cinco
Can you please clear it if entrance unlimited in room wearing old sin patty's outfit 2017?

Ah! Sure... I'll make it so you can access if you're wearing either the full 2017 outfit or this year's ;-)

Mezderak
03-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Since 4 leaf clover pet is plat bought with set can there be 3 leaf clover pet that drops in pattys bar?

Tinkerbelldoll
03-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Wow ... these outfits look AMAZING ! :D im so excited ! can’t wait!

japan
03-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Ah! Sure... I'll make it so you can access if you're wearing either the full 2017 outfit or this year's ;-)Awesome thanks Cinco

Atomiclegend
03-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Ty for Update Cinco

Adamizsilly
03-02-2018, 08:26 PM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

Really appreciate letting us enter freely using last year's set! :)
Thank you cinco

Findme
03-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Ah! Sure... I'll make it so you can access if you're wearing either the full 2017 outfit or this year's ;-)Thanks Boss [emoji106]

doomdoomdoom
03-02-2018, 11:58 PM

Thank you for the event. I know it is called Sin Patty but this new S&M outfit really makes me think you need to change the min age of game which is still listed as 12 in the apple store. Also, if the female version has a ball gag...I will be quitting.

Smokianlordx
03-03-2018, 04:21 AM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

This event is scheduled to begin next week!I have another question ! will sinful bloodstone gem drop for level 46??? it will be great to have a version of level 46

- Smokianlord

Hunter Strike
03-03-2018, 04:41 AM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

Will the new golden fans/kama/katana/ drop in Sin patty room?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

LeonreiAxel
03-03-2018, 04:55 AM

Yep... These Weapon Will Only Drop in Sin Patty Room... and Can be Found In Store

Hunter Strike
03-03-2018, 04:56 AM
Yep... These Weapon Will Only Drop in Sin Patty Room... and Can be Found In Storeoh ok great!!

japan
03-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Thank you for the event. I know it is called Sin Patty but this new S&M outfit really makes me think you need to change the min age of game which is still listed as 12 in the apple store. Also, if the female version has a ball gag...I will be quitting.A ball gag? Lol

IsamI
03-03-2018, 10:57 AM
So nice update.. Ty cinco

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Iotus
03-03-2018, 11:19 AM

Don't think they drop as he wrote that they will be available in the store and not from the actual event.

Iotus
03-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Thank you for the event. I know it is called Sin Patty but this new S&M outfit really makes me think you need to change the min age of game which is still listed as 12 in the apple store. Also, if the female version has a ball gag...I will be quitting.

Next event we will be getting dildo weapons LOL jkjk

Etherealheart
03-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Thank you for the update cinco ^_^

Hunter Strike
03-03-2018, 04:29 PM

NEW SIN PATTY OUTFIT

This event is scheduled to begin next week!my and all free to play players' request is to make nightly rewards better as Japan mentioned in his thread.It is just really hard to collect platinum like this.I hope some better nightly rewards will come with the sin patty update :)

doomdoomdoom
03-03-2018, 05:25 PM
And I do really like the new green dress. I hope it has an effect like the 2017 version has.

Cinco
03-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Cinco, will star legends have an event for st. Patty's day as well?

Yes. It’ll come a little later in the week.

Prexop
03-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Cinco , Thanks for the Blue Antennae’s , I wonder why we couldn’t get the orange ones but it was nice talking to you On Star Legends!! Hope to see you back soon!!

namca
03-04-2018, 05:13 AM
Cant wait event to start !!! The gems that gonna be drop will be hess nd zero ones ?nd think please about a green antler or a gold one match with new weaps :))

japan
03-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Cant wait event to start !!! The gems that gonna be drop will be hess nd zero ones ?nd think please about a green antler or a gold one match with new weaps :))I agree please add a new sin patty version of the undead antler mask
Players loved it when you added the black antler mask

namca
03-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Thanks cinco !!!! U the best we ll enjoy this event for sure!!!nd yayyy green antler !!!all cool stuff :)

japan
03-05-2018, 03:22 PM
I agree please add a new sin patty version of the undead antler mask
Players loved it when you added the black antler maskLooks like my suggestion was added..thank you cinco :)

namca
03-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Cinco helpppp!!!henobite outfit doesnt working !!! Fix it please mate :))

Mezderak
03-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Cinco helpppp!!!henobite outfit doesnt working !!! Fix it please mate :))Can't enter with hexobite please look into thank you :)

Cinco
03-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Cinco helpppp!!!henobite outfit doesnt working !!! Fix it please mate :))

Working on it. Thanks! :-)

namca
03-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Done!! Ty mate !! Time for fun !!

Mezderak
03-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Working on it. Thanks! :-)Working thank you cinco [emoji106]

Hunter Strike
03-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Working on it. Thanks! :-)Cinco it is really hard to spawn a green ghost and even harder to drop something new and good.Please if you could increase the drop rate or maybe lower the elixir's price :)

namca
03-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Nice new gem !!! But we all loved the regenation of our black moon medallion..can u please bring us a lev 46 version one ?...maybe moontear too..
We all enjoy patty event btw :)
Thank u for caring us cinco :)

SaintSaturn
03-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Cinco can you please make it to where the gimp outfit grips weapons? Also let us equip bandanas with the gimp mask. Thanks!

japan
03-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Nice new gem !!! But we all loved the regenation of our black moon medallion..can u please bring us a lev 46 version one ?...maybe moontear too..
We all enjoy patty event btw :)
Thank u for caring us cinco :)The medallion and the bracelette were from last year's halloween event. They will probably make new level 46 versions this year.

You can add re generation to the black moon bracelet by forging

For now Cinco you should improve the luck percentage on the level 46 sinful luck gems as it's the same as the 41 and there's really no need for a higher level sinful gem anways because players only use the medallion