View Full Version : How To Keep Special Items Rare

Tinkerbelldoll
03-02-2018, 12:58 PM
So i noticed in Arcane Legends some things are sold in store with a limit . Like theres only a certain amount of outfits the store will be selling and it says how many more are left to purchase throughout the entire game. So i was thinking why not bring the purchase limits to Dark Legends with returning vanity. For instance this upcoming Sin Patty event , you guys will most likely bring back the original 2017 Sin Patty Set , so bring it back and sell only for example like 10 sets throughout the game to keep it rare. :D that way everyone does get a chance to get it ... if they’re quick enough. does this make sense ? 😅 im terrible at explaining things but i hope this made sense 😬

Cinco
03-02-2018, 02:40 PM
I think this is an excellent idea. It's not something that I can do right now (or in the immediate future), but I will certainly look into how this can be added later.

In the meantime, I'll try to come up with a way to get the 2017 outfit back into limited circulation if possible :-)

Mezderak
03-02-2018, 04:35 PM
I think this is an excellent idea. It's not something that I can do right now (or in the immediate future), but I will certainly look into how this can be added later.

In the meantime, I'll try to come up with a way to get the 2017 outfit back into limited circulation if possible :-)Yes cinco (future wise please) I agree

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

japan
03-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Very nice idea!! And thanks cinco for keeping these sets limited :)

To keep last year's sets rare maybe you could sell them for a much higher amount than this year's sets

Adamizsilly
03-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Nice suggestion. Players should rush to buy the limited vanity, but others will have to keep in mind once those vanities are bought from plat their price in gold will skyrocket one day given it's only available for short time. So I guess....run Forrest run!