PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends St. Patty's Event 2018 Preview!

Cinco
03-02-2018, 01:59 PM
St. Patty's is just around the corner in Pocket Legends!

(Vanities shown above include: Pot O'Gold Hat, Green Brew Shield and the Lucky Clover Wings)

Kick off the party with the 2018 'Lucky Saints Hat' and spread the good fortune!
Wave at any player with the Lucky Saints helm to get the Lil' Saint's helmet!
Both the big and little versions of this helm give you increased re-roll chance on all loot items.

Wearing the 2018 Lucky Saints Hat gives you a chance to spawn 'Lucky Bones' the Green Skeleton.
Lucky Bones only spawns during St. Patty's Day Weekend (Mar. 17 - 19th) and he drops LOADS O' GOLD!!!

Wearing the 2018 Lil' Saints helmet gives you a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair!
This free portal can be spawned any time during the St. Patty's event.

Lucky Lemuel's Lair! is back!
- Talk to Lucky Lilly in Forest Haven for your Event Ticket (cost: 2 Platinum)
- Lucky Lilly can instantly teleport you to Lemuel's Lair.

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR...
- Lemuel's is a private dungeon, balanced for solo.
- When you arrive, Lemuel's Lair is LOCKED!
- Search the castle grounds for the KEY MASTER!
- Defeat the KEY MASTER to unlock Lemuel's Lair.
- Defeat Lucky Lemuel for a chance at his special loot!

Previous St. Patty's items are available to loot along with the Pot O' Gold Hat, Green Brew Shield and the Clover Wings (shown above on Lucky Lilly)!

Best of Luck to ye!

Melikebear
03-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
03-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Nice! Can't wait. Thank you for bringing this event back again this year. Can't wait to check out the new vanities.

3pc
03-02-2018, 05:23 PM
Thanks so much this update looks really cool something id spend plat for

Nipunsky
03-02-2018, 08:21 PM

(Vanities shown above include: Pot O'Gold Hat, Green Brew Shield and the Lucky Clover Wings)

Kick off the party with the 2018 'Lucky Saints Hat' and spread the good fortune!
Both the big and little versions of this helm give you increased re-roll chance on all loot items.

Wearing the 2018 Lucky Saints Hat gives you a chance to spawn 'Lucky Bones' the Green Skeleton.
Lucky Bones only spawns during St. Patty's Day Weekend (Mar. 17 - 19th) and he drops LOADS O' GOLD!!!

Wearing the 2018 Lil' Saints helmet gives you a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair!

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR...

Previous St. Patty's items are available to loot along with the Pot O' Gold Hat, Green Brew Shield and the Clover Wings (shown above on Lucky Lilly)!

Best of Luck to ye!This looks sooo cool :D thank you for this event!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
03-02-2018, 10:26 PM
I had a question. So there are 2 ways to spawn lemuel lair, right?
Either wear the hat you get after waving OR buy the portal for 2plat...
So each portal costs 2plat?
P.s. when will the event start and end? :3

MOLYA
03-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Great! But wait.."mar. 17 - 19th"? that means the event is on only for 2 days? or...

dmt
03-05-2018, 05:33 AM
nice new vanities thanks cinco !

Cinco
03-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Great! But wait.."mar. 17 - 19th"? that means the event is on only for 2 days? or...

That's for Lucky Bones. He only spawns during those few days ;-)

Nipunsky
03-05-2018, 10:44 AM
I had a question. So there are 2 ways to spawn lemuel lair, right?
Either wear the hat you get after waving OR buy the portal for 2plat...
So each portal costs 2plat?
P.s. when will the event start and end? :3

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkUmm. I'm still pretty confused with this, can someone clear it up? Would love it :)

Cinco
03-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Umm. I'm still pretty confused with this, can someone clear it up? Would love it :)

You can go directly to Lemuel's Lair for 2 Platinum. The Elixir you purchase from Lucky Lilly lasts 4 hours or until you loot Lemuel.

Alternatively, you can wear the Lil Luck 2018 helmet for a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair. Going through this portal costs nothing :-)

Nipunsky
03-05-2018, 07:47 PM
You can go directly to Lemuel's Lair for 2 Platinum. The Elixir you purchase from Lucky Lilly lasts 4 hours or until you loot Lemuel.

Alternatively, you can wear the Lil Luck 2018 helmet for a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair. Going through this portal costs nothing :-)Ahhh clears a lot! Thanks :)

Alphasemana
03-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Lucky Amulet in store??????? *Wide eyes*

Nipunsky
03-06-2018, 01:02 AM
Lucky Amulet in store??????? *Wide eyes*YES
Lucky amulet and lucky armor anything will do ;_;

MOLYA
03-06-2018, 01:09 AM
The free lemuel's lair portal is too low chance to spawn. i just did 180 runs and spawned it only twice

Hybridull
03-06-2018, 01:18 PM

Alternatively, you can wear the Lil Luck 2018 helmet for a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair. Going through this portal costs nothing :-)Portal drop rates chances are low.I did 200 runs and only 1 portal.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Angrytyrant
03-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Will the 2017 lucky leprichaun hat spawn lucky bones as well?

MOLYA
03-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Is it possible to spawn free portal with Lucky saint hat 2018?or only with lil saint hat?

whatheck
03-06-2018, 09:52 PM

JUST LIKE LAST YEAR...

Best of Luck to ye!I hope theres a vanity armor that gives reroll chance too [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 04:42 AM
I hope theres a vanity armor that gives reroll chance too [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using TapatalkYeah, i have been waiting for that for a long time

3pc
03-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Excited for the update and a few surprises cinco might throw in

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Excited for the update and a few surprises cinco might throw inYep, NEED those surprises 🤙🤙

MOLYA
03-16-2018, 01:59 PM
Its 16th.the lucky bone spawns yet extreme low spawns rate...cinco will you change his spawn rate tomorrow?

Cinco
03-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Its 16th.the lucky bone spawns yet extreme low spawns rate...cinco will you change his spawn rate tomorrow?

But then he won't be rare!

MOLYA
03-17-2018, 11:45 AM
But then he won't be rare!

theres no need that to be rare. Gold drop is far different than vanity or gears drops..its not worth it to keep the lucky bone at such low spawn rate and i cant see any player farming treasure chests to have that boss spawned cuz this spawn rate REALY extreme low.
Please cinco bring the spawn rate back same as that one last year.this is the very perfect time to shut those annoying beggars up.everyones tired of them! IM BEGGING YOU not only me but my guildies the PL top guild Tron too!

Nipunsky
03-17-2018, 12:03 PM
theres no need that to be rare. Gold drop is far different than vanity or gears drops..its not worth it to keep the lucky bone at such low spawn rate and i cant see any player farming treasure chests to have that boss spawned cuz this spawn rate REALY extreme low.
Please cinco bring the spawn rate back same as that one last year.this is the very perfect time to shut those annoying beggars up.everyones tired of them! IM BEGGING YOU not only me but my guildies the PL top guild Tron too!Yeah +1 from me. If the spawn rate goes up I'm pretty sure everyone will start farming for the lucky bones.
Rn it's just so dull. No one farming for portal or skelly everyone alone in plasma or just waiting for you to wave and get that antenna
Hope the spawn rate increases :) everyone in tron definitely wants a better rate so that we can start farming for real

Hybridull
03-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Yeah +1 from me. If the spawn rate goes up I'm pretty sure everyone will start farming for the lucky bones.
Rn it's just so dull. No one farming for portal or skelly everyone alone in plasma or just waiting for you to wave and get that antenna
Hope the spawn rate increases :) everyone in tron definitely wants a better rate so that we can start farming for real

Sent from my Pixel using TapatalkLol tron is getting fat.

MOLYA
03-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Lol tron is getting fat.

thats just me.i dare to say 40% of all players in Pl raging over this boss spawn rate...u know this better than anyone lol

Nipunsky
03-17-2018, 12:32 PM
Way over 40% tbh

Hybridull
03-17-2018, 12:32 PM
thats just me.i dare to say 40% of all players in Pl raging over this boss spawn rate...u know this better than anyone lolYeah also that.

Cinco
03-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Well... good feedback; there’s always next year :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pc
03-18-2018, 12:57 PM
Well... good feedback; there’s always next year :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is mage heal getting fixed?

MOLYA
03-20-2018, 05:08 AM
Thank you for increase the lucky bone spawn rate,cinco!you really the best!