View Full Version : Lvl 30 Mamboza 30/30 , 60 Damage, 60 Armor Comparison

HeyitsTubs
03-02-2018, 07:48 PM
Many of us fellow 30 pvpers have come to realize that the best enchanted aumlets come in three variants, regardless of str, int, or dex : 60 damage , 30 damage and 30 armor, and 60 armor.

My question to the community is the following....

Is there a clear cut winner as for which of the three is best? Or does it come down to preference?

More specifically, since i mainly use mage at 30 (so Mamboza aumlet since im INT) , which of these three do you think would perform the best for int mage / 30/31 mage in general? Or perhaps the question should be, with what 'style' should someone play, given that they have aumlet x , y or z.

Are all equally viable? Which do you guys prefer?

Id love to hear the community's thoughts on this topic, and perhaps if Cinco finds this thread at least somewhat interesting, he could perhaps put a poll in place in which we could vote for our favorite enchantments out of the three I above mentioned...

Well, thats all folks!

Let the debates begin :)

P.S

if ure interested in adding me and joining the active 27-35 pvp range, let me know ur ign and ill be more than glad to add

Wizowskii
03-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Well it’s only fact that most +60 Damage int mages can easily nuke any other Mage with +60 Armor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burningdex
03-02-2018, 09:48 PM
the 30 meta has probably shifted since i last played it seriously, but as an int mage you could comfortably nuke evry class in one combo with a 3pc; so personally, i would be inclined to say 60 armor.

the armor also gives the bonus of not getting wrecked by break or hell scream.

yannjoel
03-03-2018, 04:40 AM
I would go with the 30/30 combo. You get some more protection vs becom stomp bear and still a higher dmg-output. But in fact i will probably never get a good enchatment and also quit lvl 30. Same as for lvl 50+ before