PDA

View Full Version : Kill Contest Event

doomdoomdoom
03-03-2018, 10:31 PM
What about a game wide PvE kill contest? It could last a week or even a month. Top 10 players get their name listed in a new Event Leaderboard section through out the event. At the end of the event special prizes could be awarded to the top 10.

Players would need to have an event kill count and rank would be based only on New kills obtained during the event. This would reward the players that put in the most effort.

themythrise
03-03-2018, 11:50 PM
What about a game wide PvE kill contest? It could last a week or even a month. Top 10 players get their name listed in a new Event Leaderboard section through out the event. At the end of the event special prizes could be awarded to the top 10.

Players would need to have an event kill count and rank would be based only on New kills obtained during the event. This would reward the players that put in the most effort.On this account, am looking forward. How about Dungeons!! Once in a year, or a month, the Dungeons - 4 Levels as mentioned below:

Level 10-20, Level 21-30, Level 31-40, Level 41-46 and above (in future).

The more you deal the damage and kills on Dungeons, based on the ranking- rewards should be provided. Plats, golds, xp and something more special items like Arcane Armor, Arcane boots, gloves, "ultra rare runes" [drop rate same as Harg hammer] etc... These runes can be inserted to Antler Mask, Eagle Mask, Snake Mask ( which don't have any effects) to have some special effects.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
03-04-2018, 12:25 AM
On this account, am looking forward. How about Dungeons!! Once in a year, or a month, the Dungeons - 4 Levels as mentioned below:

Level 10-20, Level 21-30, Level 31-40, Level 41-46 and above (in future).

The more you deal the damage and kills on Dungeons, based on the ranking- rewards should be provided. Plats, golds, xp and something more special items like Arcane Armor, Arcane boots, gloves, "ultra rare runes" [drop rate same as Harg hammer] etc... These runes can be inserted to Antler Mask, Eagle Mask, Snake Mask ( which don't have any effects) to have some special effects.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of special runes that can be applied to some vanity to change or add an effect. Nice idea.