PDA

View Full Version : Access to account

bonjovi3223
03-05-2018, 03:57 AM
I have been trying since yest but my account does not give me a password rechange options.
What is going on??

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
03-05-2018, 07:33 AM
I don't think you can change your password within AL. If you made an account via Email, you'd have to change your password via that. Same goes for Facebook, Google, etc.
If someone hacked your account, you may want to still change your password through one of those options listed above and contact support :)
support@spacetimestudios.com

im jeff
03-05-2018, 02:08 PM
If sts notified you of the ip address that logged on ur acc if it was hacked. I would destroy that dudes life if he hacked me lmao.

Rehired
03-05-2018, 03:18 PM
If sts notified you of the ip address that logged on ur acc if it was hacked. I would destroy that dudes life if he hacked me lmao.

How would you do that if an IP address doesn’t pinpoint someone’s location but gives a general area of where someone accessed the account? And can’t an IP address be used by more than one device/person? Oh forget it... I don’t even know why I posted this. Just to lazy to delete so I’ll keep typing...

Paw
03-05-2018, 05:18 PM

Lol let me give u the IP address of my workplace. Its got 4 floors and over 100 people using the same IP address. Obviously u dont have a clue about how all this works

Tippertwo
03-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Guys he’s just trying to help and give out suggestions.

Suentous PO
03-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Guys he’s just trying to help and give out suggestions.

Huh? How is a dorky threat to destroy life helping or how is it any type of suggestion?
It was an attempted weak brag cmon

Tippertwo
03-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Huh? How is a dorky threat to destroy life helping or how is it any type of suggestion?
It was an attempted weak brag cmon
Lol I know, but does it hurt to be kind once in awhile to people who do those types of things? (Ie. brag)
Ps. I was talking about the first part of his post, not the last lol. Sorry if that was a bit unclear.
@jeff saying those types of things can get you kicked from sts games and the forums. Just so you know.

bonjovi3223
03-05-2018, 11:40 PM
I have been trying since Saturday but to no luck.

bonjovi3223
03-05-2018, 11:58 PM
Their option shows no new eamil

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 02:26 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/25w50n.jpg
Give me some notes on 3DES algorithms please :)

@OP: Just email support. It takes around a week to support to respond, so chill you will get your account back. If you email again and again then your case will go back in queue and just delay the response. So be patient and good luck.

im jeff
03-07-2018, 08:03 AM
I have been trying since yest but my account does not give me a password rechange options.
What is going on??

So, which of the 3 options are you using? Sts email/ Facebook/ Google play.

If its sts email you must have an email acc that can receive email from that same email address. ((For Example)) say ur email is 12345@email.com for arcane legends
You have to have that same email for your inbox. Now press forgot password and it will send you an email to reset your password.

If its face book just open the facebook app go to setting and change the pass from there its simple.

If its google play Idk tbh because I only use sts email.

Issues you could have, The google play account hasent been registered with sts. The email might be wrong.