PDA

View Full Version : 2018-03-05 Content Update (247297)

TzatOps
03-05-2018, 01:20 PM
+ Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Lucky Saint's Hat!
+ Players who wave at you will get the Lil' Saint's Helm for free.
+ Talk to Lucky Lilly in Forest Haven to enter Lemuel's Lair (tickets cost 2 Platinum)!
+ Defeat Lemuel for a chance at St. Patrick's themed green vanity items.
+ New this year: Green Menace Armor and Helm, the Green Brew Shield, the Pot O' Gold Helm and the Clover Wings!
+ Wear the Lil' Saint's Helm for a chance to spawn a free portal to Lemuel's Lair.
+ Wear the Lucky Saint's Helm on St. Patrick's Day weekend for a chance to spawn Lucky Bones... and loot his gold!
+ This event is scheduled to run for two (2) weeks.

Draebatad
03-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Let the fun begin! May the luck of the Irish be with you all during this event.

Nipunsky
03-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Another Awesome event!! Woop
Let the farming begin cx

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fwend
03-06-2018, 04:18 AM
Thank you for this event again this year.

Loving the new vanites, they are difficult to find.

This event is great for those pay to win, mind you it is disheartening to spend hundreds of plat just to loot last years items.

The most desired items are this years items and last years lucky leprechaun hat 2017, golden bones and shamrock sheild.

Good luck everyone.

Nipunsky
03-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Thank you for this event again this year.

Loving the new vanites, they are difficult to find.

This event is great for those pay to win, mind you it is disheartening to spend hundreds of plat just to loot last years items.

The most desired items are this years items and last years lucky leprechaun hat 2017, golden bones and shamrock sheild.

Good luck everyone.Lucky lep dropped by 10m :3 it's not worth it now
P.s. not pay to win. It's vanities not gear :) also you have a free alternative, you don't really have to spend that 2 plat
This is the best possible way PL team handled this event and i LOVEEEE it 🤙🤙[emoji16][emoji16] :)
Keep farming Bois

Fwend
03-06-2018, 09:47 AM
Farming heartbreak was fun, teamwork was required to spawn the elusive little guy.

This event its been more difficult to spawn a portal, maybe its just me but I found the spawn rate much lower than Valentine's Day event. Not many are using the lil saint helm to find the portal. The plat option is the faster alternative, however not always a successful option to drop what is desired.

Currently the drop table for loot this year is massive, the percentage of looting desired items is low. Just need some pure luck.

Drops lootable from last year:

Big luck 2013
Big lucky hat 2014
Bigger luck
Blarney bowler
Guilded leprechaun hat 2017
Green goltry phones
Little luck 2012
Little luck 2013
Little lucky hat 2014
Lucky leprechaun hat 2017
Emerald cythan wings
Gabby green shield
Gold blarney buckler
Golden bone's green gaze
Green halo star sheild
Lemmy's jeweled kite shield
Lemuel's gemstone shield
Shamrock shield
St patty's lucky bracer
St patty's balloon

New Drops for this year 2018:

St patty's pot o'gold
St party's clover wings
St patty's bree stein
Green hazard cowl
Green hazard mantle

Plat is used to loot this years new items, it is disappointing for many who spent hundreds of plat only to loot last years drops.

Angrytyrant
03-06-2018, 12:58 PM
So... the only way to spawn Lucky Bones is to wear Lucky saint’s helm? Will the last years helm work too?

3pc
03-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Dang wasnt expecting event to run this early XD was about take a break for a little but im not complaining

3pc
03-07-2018, 11:31 AM
You should make this years st.patty event an achievement like valentines event. A green title that says Super Lucky or something and then halfway thru the event we get new loot like a luck amulet.

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 12:24 PM
You should make this years st.patty event an achievement like valentines event. A green title that says Super Lucky or something and then halfway thru the event we get new loot like a luck amulet.+1 on lucky amulets / luck armor OR A LUCK PET

Xzeda
03-17-2018, 12:34 PM
I am looking for lucky bones info.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

Xzeda
03-17-2018, 12:36 PM
So... the only way to spawn Lucky Bones is to wear Lucky saint’s helm? Will the last years helm work too?Yeah I was wondering too.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk