PDA

View Full Version : 2018-03-05 Content Update (247296)

TzatOps
03-05-2018, 01:32 PM
+ Sin Patty's Spirit House is open once again! Defeat Patty O'Meara and his minions!
+ Loot special two-handed Glistening Gold weapons from Patty O'Meara (Levels 41 - 46)!
+ New dual-wield Golden Weapons can be looted from Random Packs in the Store (Levels 10 - 46)!
+ Get the new Hexobite Emerald Outfit for unlimited access to Sin Patty's during the event.
+ Gonzalo the Vanity Thief sells the "Sin Patty's Desire" outfit (for a limited time)!
+ The 2017 Sin Patty's Desire outfit also grants unlimited access to Sin Patty's bar during the event.
+ Wear the Lucky Irish Topper or the Leprechaun Hat for a chance to spawn Cilas Green!
+ Defeat Cilas Green in Old Town for a free ticket to Sin Patty's Spirit House.
+ Plus: Ghosts spawned in Sin Patty's bar have a (very) rare chance to drop Bandanas of all colors!
+ And by request: a special Green Antler Mask can also be looted from Ghosts that haunt Sin Patty's!
+ This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 01:36 PM
+ Sin Patty's Spirit House is open once again! Defeat Patty O'Meara and his minions!
+ Loot special two-handed Glistening Gold weapons from Patty O'Meara (Levels 41 - 46)!
+ New dual-wield Golden Weapons can be looted from Random Packs in the Store (Levels 10 - 46)!
+ Get the new Hexobite Emerald Outfit for unlimited access to Sin Patty's during the event.
+ Gonzalo the Vanity Thief sells the "Sin Patty's Desire" outfit (for a limited time)!
+ The 2017 Sin Patty's Desire outfit also grants unlimited access to Sin Patty's bar during the event.
+ Wear the Lucky Irish Topper or the Leprechaun Hat for a chance to spawn Cilas Green!
+ Plus: Ghosts spawned in Sin Patty's bar have a (very) rare chance to drop Bandanas of all colors!
+ And by request: a special Green Antler Mask can also be looted from Ghosts that haunt Sin Patty's!
+ This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.

Tysm for making it last 2 weeks! Don’t have to worry about farming with work/classes. Really appreciate it guys.

Iotus
03-05-2018, 01:44 PM
pls make it possible to farm with the 15k gold elixir... 77plat for 30min is bit eh,

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 01:45 PM
We can’t enter club wearing last year 2017 st pat set. Please look into it. We get message that we need to buy access

Cinco
03-05-2018, 01:48 PM
We can’t enter club wearing last year 2017 st pat set. Please look into it. We get message that we need to buy access

What pieces are you wearing?

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 01:58 PM
What pieces are you wearing?

The sin set from last year. 2017. Top legs hat..this year set is giving same issue. We can’t enter club wearing the hexobite set. I’m wearing all pieces of set.
I could enter once wearing last year set. I’m not sure how I did it. After that the same problem of needing to purchase access comes up

Cinco
03-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Weird. I'm looking into it right now but can't reproduce the issue.

What happens if you take off the pieces (of either set) and then put them back on again before trying to enter?

For Hexobite to work you need the Hexobite Emerald Garb (torso), Lucky Irish Topper (Hat), and the Four Leaf Clover (Pet).
For Sin Patty's Desire to work you need Sin Patty's Top, Leggings and Hat.

japan
03-05-2018, 02:09 PM

What happens if you take off the pieces (of either set) and then put them back on again before trying to enter?

For Hexobite to work you need the Hexobite Emerald Garb (torso), Lucky Irish Topper (Hat), and the Four Leaf Clover (Pet).

I'm trying to enter with the sin patty 2017 set and it doesn't allow entry
Doesn't seem to let others enter either even if they have killed cilas green

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 02:09 PM

I did that cinco. Unequipped sets. Both of them. It still causes same problem. Even tested each set separately to see if it works and nothing.

MrWizardlord
03-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Also when you find the green ghost for the bar ticket it still wont let you in. It saying you havent purchased this campaign yet.

themythrise
03-05-2018, 02:18 PM

For Sin Patty's Desire to work you need Sin Patty's Top, Leggings and Hat.Could you please bring back sin patty set 2017? Most of the players waiting for that outfit too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Could you please bring back sin patty set 2017? Most of the players waiting for that outfit too.

2017 set is on the vendor that spawns in missions. It cost 850 plat

Smokianlordx
03-05-2018, 02:21 PM
+ This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.unlimited access no working for the outfits :( and cilas green not spawning also please fix

- Smokianlord

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2018, 02:23 PM
I have all pieces of new green outfit on and it doesn’t allow me to enter either.

Cinco
03-05-2018, 02:24 PM
I have all pieces of new green outfit on and it doesn’t allow me to enter either.

Send me your character names please. Thanks.

My alts can get in with the full Hexobite gear and pet.

I cannot make the error happen :-/

Findme
03-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Cinco last year sin patty's vanity not working too please fix

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Cinco

The Four Leaf Clover Pet as well?

Cinco
Cinco last year sin patty's vanity not working too please fix

Send character IGN. I need to look in the database. I cannot make this problem happen for my characters. Thanks.

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Send character IGN. I need to look in the database. I cannot make this problem happen for my characters. Thanks.

Now you will have so many people asking "did you get my message about char name cinco??" What did ya dddooo :0
Btw...did you get my message about char name ^-^

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2018, 02:33 PM

IGN: doomdoom

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2018, 02:35 PM
The Four Leaf Clover Pet as well?

Yes all 3 pieces including pet.

Findme
03-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Killed green ghost and still can't enter room :(

SaintSaturn
03-05-2018, 02:41 PM

Not working for my Sin Patty set either.
IGN: Saint

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2018, 02:45 PM

If you are going to message me in game can you please let me know the character name you will message me from?

Mezderak
03-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Send character IGN. I need to look in the database. I cannot make this problem happen for my characters. Thanks.Cannot access and wearing full hexobite outfit thank you cinco

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Mezderak
03-05-2018, 02:50 PM
IGN: Mezderak

Cinco
03-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Thank you for all of your help, fellow Vampires! I now have enough information to fix the problem.

Will have the issue addressed in the next hour or two.

And thanks so much for your patience! :-)

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Thank you for all of your help, fellow Vampires! I now have enough information to fix the problem.

Will have the issue addressed in the next hour or two.

And thanks so much for your patience! :-)

Thank you cinco :)
Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional but after completing the mission in the st pat club we can't exit through the door we came in from. We basically have to exit to main menu,go to street to enter grounds to enter club again
If this is intentional please let us know. If not kindly fix it
Thank you.
A

Cinco
03-05-2018, 03:00 PM
It should work like last year - when all of the monsters are killed, a portal to exit back onto the street appears at the beginning of the zone.

There should also be two NPC's standing by the bookcase near the entrance. Are you seeing these guys?

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 03:04 PM
It should work like last year - when all of the monsters are killed, a portal to exit back onto the street appears at the beginning of the zone.

There should also be two NPC's standing by the bookcase near the entrance. Are you seeing these guys?

I see them. I buy the elixir from both of them. But when I press on door it gives me error I don't have access. I will try to post the ss I took upon completing the mission to show what I mean. If I can figure out how to post pics onto here Dx

Hunter Strike
03-05-2018, 03:06 PM
+ This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.Nice update but there is a bug..we can't enter the sin patty room even if we have blood drop or the elixir from the crypt that is supposed to give access to all rooms in old town.Please fix it. :)

Στάλθηκε από το LG-K420 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cinco
03-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Entry to Sin Patty requires the Sin Patty's Elixir or either the Hexobite Emerald Garb or the Sin Patty's Desire outfit.

Iotus
03-05-2018, 03:14 PM
you still have to buy the forbidden blood even with the new sets, can this be fixed pls :welcoming:

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Entry to Sin Patty requires the Sin Patty's Elixir or either the Hexobite Emerald Garb or the Sin Patty's Desire outfit.

Eh..I don't know how to post pics/ss onto here so I will type out the message I get after completing st. pat bar "You have not yet purchased this Dark Legends campaign. Buy 'Old Town' from the Platinum store to continue!" Click "Ok"
When I press ok nothing happens.
Also, sincerely apologize for my spam. Just trying to tell you what problems are occuring for me since others might have it also and they will most likely make a post about it later on.

Findme
03-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Entry to Sin Patty requires the Sin Patty's Elixir or either the Hexobite Emerald Garb or the Sin Patty's Desire outfit.Have sin patty's desire outfit and still can't go room until buy speed elixir from club

Iotus
03-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Eh..I don't know how to post pics/ss onto here so I will type out the message I get after completing st. pat bar "You have not yet purchased this Dark Legends campaign. Buy 'Old Town' from the Platinum store to continue!" Click "Ok"
Also, sincerely apologize for my spam. Just trying to tell you what problems are occuring for me since others might have it also and they will most likely make a post about it later on.

This is the forbidden blood elixir that costs 5plat for 5min

Cinco
03-05-2018, 03:27 PM

I should have a fix for this later today. Thanks again! :-)

Cinco
03-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Killed green ghost and still can't enter room :(

I'll fix this issue. Thanks for your patience :-)

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2018, 03:43 PM
After last content update, I was able to enter the first time. Then I couldn’t again. I kept trying and was able to enter a second time and then again no entry. No luck entering a third time yet.

Albatroszz
03-05-2018, 03:46 PM
https://youtu.be/F4No__rgHRc

This is what happens :( Is same with both sinpatty & hexobite fully equipped.
Have to buy drop of blood or elixir from club as well so can enter & even then is glitchy.
I hope u can figure it soon, i love this event & am crazy excited to get going farming

Bigbabysweets
03-05-2018, 04:04 PM
I'll fix this issue. Thanks for your patience :-)I cant even spawn ghost wearing leprechaun hat

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Tysm cinco! :)
No issues occurring anymore.
Might have to change face color to green now xD

Albatroszz
03-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Thank u for fix Cinco as always, u & team STS rock!
Time for an all nighter farming now :eagerness:

slicingblade
03-05-2018, 05:49 PM
How does one even get the hat, cause most people don't have several million gold to buy one, and not everybody is able to pay $50 just to get an outfit, so please make it where the ghost can still spawn even without the hat

Findme
03-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Thank you so much cinco for hearing us :)

Tinkerbelldoll
03-05-2018, 06:14 PM
This event is awesome so far! But me and a few others were wondering if you guys can make the effects from 2017 Sin Patty set a pet ?

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 06:17 PM
This event is awesome so far! But me and a few others were wondering if you guys can make the effects from 2017 Sin Patty set a pet ?

Yes please cinco *-*

japan
03-05-2018, 06:48 PM
How does one even get the hat, cause most people don't have several million gold to buy one, and not everybody is able to pay $50 just to get an outfit, so please make it where the ghost can still spawn even without the hatYou can still use the leprechaun hat which isn't worth very much
Look for them in the auction.

Adamizsilly
03-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Cinco, can you please add the original leprechaun hat either in store,vendor or from npc at sergio. The lep hat is available at auction house for a ridiculous price of 1M-3M when I remember buying it last year for 200-500k. I know players who are new or have trouble getting a plat set would appreciate this.
Thank you if we do get it.
If it’s already part of this year event maybe someone can tell me where to get it from other than greedy people at auction house.

themythrise
03-05-2018, 08:47 PM
2017 set is on the vendor that spawns in missions. It cost 850 plat@cinco, why last year sin patty set 2017 costlier than new one. The Amaze balls & fo sizzle set were 800 plats last year. This year, available for half of its price i.e., 400 plats. Why is that so much differentiation???

Yoloswagx
03-05-2018, 09:10 PM
for the bandanna drop,how rare is very rare?relic drop?or its similar to the broken red heart drop

Mezderak
03-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Apperantly when you fill your feed meter you can run around forever until after you feed a glitch there also Cinco please increase cilas spawn rate some players farm 1-2 hr no cilas . Thank you cinco

japan
03-05-2018, 10:48 PM
@cinco, why last year sin patty set 2017 costlier than new one. The Amaze balls & fo sizzle set were 800 plats last year. This year, available for half of its price i.e., 400 plats. Why is that so much differentiation???

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkBecause he's trying to keep last year's vanity more rare.
Amazeball and Fo Shizzle are different because they aren't from any events and they're permanent additions to the game

Smokianlordx
03-06-2018, 01:05 AM
+ This event is scheduled to last two (2) weeks.Please Add Green Sabres or Golden Sabres

- Smokianlord

Iotus
03-06-2018, 06:55 AM
So, first off, thanks for the event. It's enjoyable because I paid 700plat to buy the set so I could farm. But Honestly, it is completely unfair for the people that have to farm hours just to get one key. The event is based on players who spend real money. People who spend real money already have the advantage of being able to sell the set and make a profit, additionally, make even more money from the drops. The inequality gap between rich and poor people is disgusting. At least make it possible to farm for a small fee, like the Halloween event or Valentine's event. This game has become pay to win, and that's the truth. Every single thing costs real money, even the events cost real money now. This is honestly so disappointing and I don't see how the game is going to develop and become active again. It's obvious that a lot of people are leaving because there is no incentive to continue playing if they're feeling pressured to spend money to be successful in this game. Make it enjoyable even for the people who don't spend real money...
Give me hate ppl lol this needed to be said, a lot of people have been complaining.

themythrise
03-06-2018, 07:44 AM
So, first off, thanks for the event. It's enjoyable because I paid 700plat to buy the set so I could farm. But Honestly, it is completely unfair for the people that have to farm hours just to get one key. The event is based on players who spend real money. People who spend real money already have the advantage of being able to sell the set and make a profit, additionally, make even more money from the drops. The inequality gap between rich and poor people is disgusting. At least make it possible to farm for a small fee, like the Halloween event or Valentine's event. This game has become pay to win, and that's the truth. Every single thing costs real money, even the events cost real money now. This is honestly so disappointing and I don't see how the game is going to develop and become active again. It's obvious that a lot of people are leaving because there is no incentive to continue playing if they're feeling pressured to spend money to be successful in this game. Make it enjoyable even for the people who don't spend real money...
Give me hate ppl lol this needed to be said, a lot of people have been complaining. Indeed truth and that is the reality. This event is dedicated to platinum players only. I don't know how people say it is rare XD. Is it rare based on the drop rate? Or is it rare because u have it & don't want to sell it. Or No one has it.

Adamizsilly
03-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Was surprised when sinful luck gem dropped but it was level 41. Cinco, can we please have a level 46? Also, will there be level 46 relic gems such as black vampire heart,elder blood,petrified, etc? Both a drop and plat purchased. You tend to surprise us with a little something after event ends so hopefully then or maybe in future

Smokianlordx
03-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Give me hate ppl lol this needed to be said, a lot of people have been complaining. I agree with this ... Each key should give 15 minute Elixir to enter sin patty bar ... that will spice up everything ... each key for one chance .. it's kinda really unfair to the p2p players ;3

- Smokianlord

Iotus
03-06-2018, 09:06 AM
I agree with this ... Each key should give 15 minute Elixir to enter sin patty bar ... that will spice up everything ... each key for one chance .. it's kinda really unfair to the p2p players ;3

- Smokianlord

Agree, and that the key is given to everyone on the map. Even if you don't kill the boss.

japan
03-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Agree, and that the key is given to everyone on the map. Even if you don't kill the boss.It should be given to only the players near where Cilas Green was killed.
Otherwise we will see many players afk and waiting for others to find and kill Cilas

Iotus
03-06-2018, 10:44 AM
It should be given to only the players near where Cilas Green was killed.
Otherwise we will see many players afk and waiting for others to find and kill Cilas

Good point, but so many people are selfish which sucks.

gggy
03-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Was surprised when sinful luck gem dropped but it was level 41. Cinco, can we please have a level 46? Also, will there be level 46 relic gems such as black vampire heart,elder blood,petrified, etc? Both a drop and plat purchased. You tend to surprise us with a little something after event ends so hopefully then or maybe in future

Looking forward to this Cinco =)

SaintSaturn
03-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Cinco, could you please fix 2 things with the gimp outfit? 1) make the hands actually hold the weapon. 2) make it to where we can wear bandanas with the gimp mask on.

Marydead
03-07-2018, 09:14 PM
I am surprised woohoo cinco, so wait, the sin bar is dropping some plat weapons and plat gems like eclipse? that is cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

namca
03-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Gimp outfit was a nice surprise exept the bands nd the rest we get in this Event :)))idk if i would be heard weird but ..why not a matchable weapon with it ..lets say smth like a whip.;p..btw i suggest wearing it with skull pet ..nd old masquerade black mask :)
Also all us who uses hexo outfit when our inventory gets full lets gift stuff to ones who farm looking for green ghost :)
Im sure many will be happy :)

Greedful
03-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Cinco there is a problem with platinum offers. It seems to me that it has been taken out.