View Full Version : Art sig

Tippertwo
03-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Hi! ^_^ I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a sig for me. I知 looking for a reasonably priced one, and I値l pm you what I知 looking for. Thanks! :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Bump...
if it helps to be more specific I’m looking for something not over 300k

Flamesofanger
03-07-2018, 01:41 PM
Bump...
if it helps to be more specific I’m looking for something not over 300k

Did i hear a bag of coins? Hit me up if you're interested. I can make you a sig right now.

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 01:45 PM
Did i hear a bag of coins? Hit me up if you're interested. I can make you a sig right now.
Great! Thanks! I'll pm you what I'm looking for. What kind of edges can you do?

Flamesofanger
03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Great! Thanks! I'll pm you what I'm looking for. What kind of edges can you do?

All kinds of edges, if you mean the portrait of the sig like for example the sig looks scratched up or has lines, you name it and sure take your time. :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 01:57 PM
All kinds of edges, if you mean the portrait of the sig like for example the sig looks scratched up or has lines, you name it and sure take your time. :)
Ok. I'll try to get it to you by the end of today. Atm it is 2pm, and I have school and later other activities. :) Sorry, but this email will take some time because I need to tell you a backstory of my character's origin so you know where I'm coming from lol.

Flamesofanger
03-07-2018, 02:02 PM
Ok. I'll try to get it to you by the end of today. Atm it is 2pm, and I have school and later other activities. :) Sorry, but this email will take some time because I need to tell you a backstory of my character's origin so you know where I'm coming from lol.

It's all cool, i gotcha. :)

Gouiwaa9000
03-07-2018, 02:51 PM
i made a few sigs before , but i doubt i can make better than flame XD Anyways i could try . You can expect something that looks like mine or the one i made for darkrai :
*made it larger so its easier to see detail
* if your looking for something that looks really creepy/scary i have a good unused sig base ready , saves alot of time .

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Ok. Idk if I'm actually supposed to do this, but I'll do it anyway :) I'll just post what I want here and you guys can tell me if you are able to do it. First let me give you my character's background:
This is the first excerpt from DragonSpell:
"When Kale, a slave girl, finds a dragon egg, she is given the unexpected opportunity to become a servant to Paladin. But on her way to The Hall, where she was to be trained, Kale runs into danger. Rescued by a small band of Paladin’s servants, Kale is turned from her destination."
This is who my character is, except I swapped out Kale's name for Tipper, seeing as how in another series the character's name is Tipper. But this is where I am coming from.
I want a sig where a young girl (kinda like Zelda's brown, flowing hair and long-pointed elf ears) is holding a dragon's egg. On the side of the sig is the green dragon whom Kale found in a nest. It is located on the right. Cartoonish-looking, of course. At the bottom of the sig right below the Zelda-looking girl is my name: Tippertwo. I haven't decided what edges of the sig I am looking for. I'll let you know what I want after I see the whole printed thing. As of right now, just focus on the actual sig part. Thanks so much! Let me know if either one of you is able to do this.
@Gouiwaa9000 I'm not exactly looking for something scary; I'm looking for something more of a "forest-like" setting, if that makes sense. :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 03:48 PM
As a side note, I am not in a hurry to get this. So take your time ^_^

Paw
03-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Ok. Idk if I'm actually supposed to do this, but I'll do it anyway :) I'll just post what I want here and you guys can tell me if you are able to do it. First let me give you my character's background:
"When Kale, a slave girl, finds a dragon egg, she is given the unexpected opportunity to become a servant to Paladin. But on her way to The Hall, where she was to be trained, Kale runs into danger. Rescued by a small band of Paladin’s servants, Kale is turned from her destination."
This is who my character is, except I swapped out Kale's name for Tipper, seeing as how in another series the character's name is Tipper. But this is where I am coming from.
I want a sig where a young girl (kinda like Zelda's brown, flowing hair and long-pointed elf ears) is holding a dragon's egg. On the side of the sig is the green dragon whom Kale found in a nest. It is located on the right. Cartoonish-looking, of course. At the bottom of the sig right below the Zelda-looking girl is my name: Tippertwo. I haven't decided what edges of the sig I am looking for. I'll let you know what I want after I see the whole printed thing. As of right now, just focus on the actual sig part. Thanks so much! Let me know if either one of you is able to do this.
@Gouiwaa9000 I'm not exactly looking for something scary; I'm looking for something more of a "forest-like" setting, if that makes sense. :)

Lol and i gave psychonuke my 2 ign's and my guild name and i thought i was being too picky :D

Gouiwaa9000
03-07-2018, 03:52 PM

Well its alot easier for people to reply if you give away basic info , thanks :)
That sig will probably require alot of 'drawing' , i will make a couple parts tomorrow and see what happens XD You want the primary color to be green , right ?
a green forest background ( not a real pic ) Dragon on the left , girl in the middle and a fancy dragon-looking font running from mid to right border sounds ok ?

( i dont really request payment since i like doing stuff like this in my free time , but that sounds really hard to create XD )

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Lol and i gave psychonuke my 2 ign's and my guild name and i thought i was being too picky :D
Lol :P I guess technically I could put in the time and effort to do it myself, but I am too busy nowadays to really do it (even though I’m on forums a lot)

Paw
03-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Lol :P I guess technically I could put in the time and effort to do it myself, but I am too busy nowadays to really do it (even though I’m on forums a lot)

So many helpful and talented people out there in Arlor. Im sure you will have a lovely signature soon. Good luck and cant wait to see it once its done :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Well its alot easier for people to reply if you give away basic info , thanks :)
That sig will probably require alot of 'drawing' , i will make a couple parts tomorrow and see what happens XD You want the primary color to be green , right ? Yes, a mix of greens, thanks ^_^ like olive, greens you would see in a forest, etc...

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 03:58 PM
So many helpful and talented people out there in Arlor. Im sure you will have a lovely signature soon. Good luck and cant wait to see it once its done :)
Thank you! ^-^ Gouiwaa will do an excellent job! (no pressure)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 04:01 PM
i dont really request payment since i like doing stuff like this in my free time , but that sounds really hard to create XD
No let me pay you at your price ^-^ you're not walking away from this without cash! xD
If you can't do it, no fret! I know it will be a bit tricky.

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 04:06 PM
a green forest background ( not a real pic ) Dragon on the left , girl in the middle and a fancy dragon-looking font running from mid to right border sounds ok ?
The dragon is on the right. I want the name in the middle, maybe covering the bottom of the egg a little bit. If there's no room, you can do it mid to right border ^-^

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Am I being too picky?...

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Very interesting concept, well what you know, you could have got it for free if no one have replied on this thread by weekend ;)
That being said I am glad Gouwaa picked up the project as I might have delayed it by 2 weeks because of the event starting tomorrow. So everything happens for a reason :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Very interesting concept, well what you know, you could have got it for free if no one have replied on this thread by weekend ;)
That being said I am glad Gouwaa picked up the project as I might have delayed it by 2 weeks because of the event starting tomorrow. So everything happens for a reason :)
No. As I told Gouiwaa, he ain't walkin' out of this project without payment! Same would've gone for you, sir :)

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 09:56 PM
No. As I told Gouiwaa, he ain't walkin' out of this project without payment! Same would've gone for you, sir :)

Then I wouldn't have done it.. I don't like to sell my art, rather goes as gift :)

Tippertwo
03-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Then I wouldn't have done it.. I don't like to sell my art, rather goes as gift :)
Lol ^-^ I don't like for someone to go without payment for working so hard on it! But yes, I understand. Just like you don't like to sell your art, I don't like to show mine :)