PDA

View Full Version : Tainted set in pvp

ilmercenario
03-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Tainted set in pvp have to be nerfed, pvp its mean to be a competitive game, and with this instakill proc it is not, its just luck, keep the instakill for the mobs in pve thanks.

Terrorshock1
03-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Tainted set in pvp have to be nerfed, pvp its mean to be a competitive game, and with this instakill proc it is not, its just luck, keep the instakill for the mobs in pve thanks.Hahaha son, i made a similar thread got spammed with hate i honestly think its ok now aslong as people arent stacking 4 tanks then all good

The insta kill it kinda evens out because in clashes mages cant kill as much therefore insta kill helps them
Same goes for tanks

I believe without insta kill clashes will be too long due to the tankyness of every class
Im in the middle
insta or without ill still purge :D

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

sellall
03-06-2018, 06:33 PM
I don't care either way but if they're going to make Instakill, then Samael should have been banishing people for years now. That's why i think it's an oversight by devs. Maybe a compromise could be it depletes 50% of remaining HP

ilmercenario
03-07-2018, 03:43 AM
Hahaha son, i made a similar thread got spammed with hate i honestly think its ok now aslong as people arent stacking 4 tanks then all good

The insta kill it kinda evens out because in clashes mages cant kill as much therefore insta kill helps them
Same goes for tanks

I believe without insta kill clashes will be too long due to the tankyness of every class
Im in the middle
insta or without ill still purge :D

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Yes bro i agree about that tanks and mage cant kill its slow game now, but the instakill isnt the solution to this problem, i cant agree with it cause it doesent need skill bro, but well i agree with u about instakill or not we will keep purge ;)!