PDA

View Full Version : Nekro pet.....

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Getting really tired of this AA failing...........

Any word on this??????

Been failing all morning.... My character is not speed equipped so, no excuse for not keeping up........

Right now, Nekro's happiness bonus is the only thing working..........

It's ridiculous at this point......

Not bashing or anything, just becoming "genuinely frustrated" with this.......

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 10:06 AM

Any word on this??????

Been failing all morning.... My character is not speed equipped so, no excuse for not keeping up........

LOL..........

*Sighs*............

Nekro's AA "just" missed me again but, he did a "fantastic" job applying his AA to my party members while I was get "stunned" and "gang slaughtered" by a mob........

Wonderful...... :D.............. :subdued:............... :mad:.............................

Screenshotz
03-06-2018, 11:10 AM

Any word on this??????

Umm...what?

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Umm...what?

They (STS) know what i'm talking about...........

Nekro is discriminating against me.... LOL.......

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Seemed to notice something though.......

The Nekro owners with speed enhancements seem to have a faster Nkero.......... Mines seems to be just as slow as me.........

Just posting this because maybe this bit of info can be significant, to an extent.... I don't know, just trying everything here.......

Suentous PO
03-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Seemed to notice something though.......

The Nekro owners with speed enhancements seem to have a faster Nkero.......... Mines seems to be just as slow as me.........

Just posting this because maybe this bit of info can be significant, to an extent.... I don't know, just trying everything here.......

Speed sets do make pets quicker, idk about speed awakenings (don't use em).
Is it a range issue? As in that annoying thing where your pet is in the far back while your up front wondering why the *#%?! It's trying to break a crate back there

Lojack
03-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Your pet needs to be "in range" of you for it to "affect" you with the AA

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 12:51 PM

Thanks for the reply, kind sir.......

That's the issue, remaining in range......

Kind of useless if it doesn't maintain a particular "proximity"........

Not bashing, just seems that if the pet doesn't maintain a certain "proximity", it's AA will be ineffective.........

Suentous PO
03-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Another issue may be if others are using nekro and ppl are trying to use the aa too soon, and not waiting the 2 or 3 seconds in between aa.
There's a cool down for the whole pt where it will let u use the aa & it won't work right after the last person tried it

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Another issue may be if others are using nekro and ppl are trying to use the aa too soon, and not waiting the 2 or 3 seconds in between aa.
There's a cool down for the whole pt where it will let u use the aa & it won't work right after the last person tried it

Yeah.... I'm pretty good with paying attention to "chaining" AAs, so that is an issue here......

Suentous PO
03-06-2018, 01:00 PM
I posted it elsewhere but fits here so...

Fixes I'd like;
Tighten pet leash so they are closer to user especially if it's a mele pet!
Have pets focus on who I am attacking not the first mob encountered.
Make pets ignore everything else like crates or drops when there are enemies/I'm in combat.
Plox

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 01:03 PM

Fixes I'd like;
Make pets ignore everything else like crates or drops when there are enemies/I'm in combat.
Plox

Preach, brother!!!!!!!!

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 01:05 PM

Just to "reiterate"....

If my pet is sticking behind to break barrels and assist "other" PT members, how useful is "the pet" to me??????? That's where i'm at...... Like Suentos said......

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 01:40 PM

Another "reiteration".......

So, am I supposed to "manually" stick behind to "manually" make my pet's AA work opposed to run the map and slay mobs?????

Just curious......

Again... Not being funny or anything........

wowdah
03-06-2018, 01:41 PM

Fixes I'd like;
Plox

Exactly — the leash idea is excellent. Pets should be treated almost as "particles" - i.e. they never get behind (pets getting behind is useless).

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Exactly — the leash idea is excellent. Pets should be treated almost as "particles" - i.e. they never get behind (pets getting behind is useless).

If you run for President of the U.S., i'll vote for you........ :highly_amused:

extrapayah
03-06-2018, 03:06 PM
a bit out of topic, it is easier to keep melee pets closer than us, compared to ranged pets, sts once tried to keep the leash short by shortening the pet's attack perimeter, which make your pet unable to attack enemies at full range of your ranged weapons, which in pratical made the pet barely attacks at all, which i hope sts won't do it anymore.

also nekro (and glowstik) aa non-stacking rule is 16sec after getting buffed, so if your shield is not broken until it reach full duration of 10 sec, we will need 6 more seconds to wait, and it's longer if your shield break earlier because of received damage.

and also additional speed make it easier to adjust our position into pet's aa range.

so my suggestion will be try using speed set, and change your base pet with melee pet, e.g. stampy, shady and surge

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 03:41 PM
a bit out of topic, it is easier to keep melee pets closer than us, compared to ranged pets, sts once tried to keep the leash short by shortening the pet's attack perimeter, which make your pet unable to attack enemies at full range of your ranged weapons, which in pratical made the pet barely attacks at all, which i hope sts won't do it anymore.

also nekro (and glowstik) aa non-stacking rule is 16sec after getting buffed, so if your shield is not broken until it reach full duration of 10 sec, we will need 6 more seconds to wait, and it's longer if your shield break earlier because of received damage.

and also additional speed make it easier to adjust our position into pet's aa range.

so my suggestion will be try using speed set, and change your base pet with melee pet, e.g. stampy, shady and surge

UMMMMM..... What are you talking about?????

Not speaking about pets attacking enemies (that's my job).... Talking about AA here....

I maybe confused, please clarify.....

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 04:17 PM

Also, please do not come here suggesting the use of speed sets as if us forumers are stupid.... If it was that easily affordable, we would not be needed to be told how much more of an advantage it would be to possess such a set.....

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 12:59 AM
The issue is the proximity between the owner and the pet, it needs to be short. The pet and the owner should always remain in the range of Passive and AA even when moving. Its something needs to be fixed for all pets, especially for the pets with aura. Its been mentioned in the "most annoying bugs" thread as well. Hope STS will look into this.

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 01:15 AM

I consider samael as a melee pet, and I have glow slotted for it's AA - the issue applies to it as well. I am always out of Samael's passive aura field while moving and I believe glow's AA has the same radius, so it does not apply to me if triggered while moving.

Speed set increases the pet's speed in same proportion as yours. The proximity and the reaction time remains the same, hence the issue persists with or without speed set.

So your suggested workaround does not apply.

will0
03-07-2018, 04:49 AM
i tried mishi / dreambot with glow AA they run even further than nekro ... nekro with glow AA still can cast closest to me