PDA

View Full Version : Tainted set....

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 12:24 PM
This set sucks....

Not bashing, I love STS......

But, I hate my set..... Why do I have this?????

I feel used........

LOL.....................

Screenshotz
03-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Are you just trolling now?

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Are you just trolling now?

No i'm not, sir....

This is a legitimate expression of "grievances"...............

When I post like this, it's due to "built-up" frustration due to "NOT" venting here regularly......

Drone
03-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Jeff?? Iz dat u?

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 05:01 PM
I'm not Jeff, if that's your question..........

I left high school long ago.....

Screenshotz
03-06-2018, 06:23 PM
What is the purpose of this thread?........... Do you want us to pity you?.........

I’m surprised this thread isn’t closed yet.................

Haha...........

Motherless_Child
03-06-2018, 10:39 PM
What is the purpose of this thread?........... Do you want us to pity you?.........

I’m surprised this thread isn’t closed yet.................

Haha...........

What's the purpose of your reply????

Brown nose points??????

Just interested in figuring out your NEED to intervene........ We can play that game all day, bro.....

You probably should focus being an "actual" player opposed to walking around town sporting a guild tag that reads "screenshotz is a nab".... Jus saying.....

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Lol, TBH I kept mine (not using it) just because vroom said there is a surprise :p
so keep your fingers crossed :)

Alwarez
03-07-2018, 05:03 AM
Lol, TBH I kept mine (not using it) just because vroom said there is a surprise :p

Still waiting for new antignome/banished/weaponsss related content. Even though I sold everything

PsychoNuke
03-07-2018, 06:28 AM
Still waiting for new antignome/banished/weaponsss related content. Even though I sold everything

I don't think there will be new content for those sets, as they were designed for specific expansion and now they are outdated. They will continue to exist because Antignome set are required to start banished set quests, though only players (like me) who like to finish all the content irrespective if they are old or new would actually use them.

Most of the crowd nowadays is running towards maus just to make gold, sadly no one stops to appreciate the content and grind previous expansions has to offer :\

Motherless_Child
03-07-2018, 11:05 AM

LOL...... I kinda wish I kept the buff version, at least it would have saved me some gold on health and mana pots.....

Ah well.... Guess we will have to wait N C