PDA

View Full Version : LB hauntlet, arena reset

Mrdisgusted
03-06-2018, 01:42 PM
STS,
Since the delay glitch from January 11 to January 18, hauntlet, arena and southern seas are impossible.
It aint fair for the people who took advantage of this bug.
They get cheap banners and didn't have to put in as much effort as the rest of us did.

To everyone who says this is "crying": this is simply about making the game fair. Which STS should strive to do regardless.

NIKE.

wowdah
03-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Agreed - really hope STS changes their mind and looks into this instead of simply saying "we're not resetting the leaderboard, sorry but not sorry" :P

extrapayah
03-06-2018, 03:09 PM
i'll say the same thing :P, any record that is still holding and made between 2/11 - 2/18 should be reset, be it arena, hauntlet or any other,
though i won't say the record holder didn't make any effort, and it should be easily done if all the current holder of those records agree.

wowdah
03-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Yep - it is true they put in some effort, but STS has reset leaderboards before when there was something impossible or some gear implement happened, so why not in this case? It seems rather random not to reset it now, given that those times are clearly impossible due to the delay glitch during jan 11 - jan 18.

Edit: All the Arena LB runners all agree that it should be reset (if STS can't mimic the non-delay it had during Jan 11 - Jan 18), and some hauntlet runners like myself (and southern seas runner) also agree.

greekAL
03-06-2018, 03:12 PM
tht happened again during first goblin event when event elixirs(50% dmg buff) were working at maps and sts reset them normally! so i guess could do the same again! ik ppl put effort but ppl put effort to all maps so may reset whole lb be fair to both sides ppl tht are to those maps and ppl that arent have to start again from zero so all have the same chances! Season still have 2+ months and ofc the new heroic pet will affect all those so not a bad idea to reset all!

wowdah
03-06-2018, 03:16 PM
While I don't agree that the ENTIRE lb should be reset since only jan 11 - jan 18 was affected, I still think that something should be done - anything that's done/reset would be greatly appreciated.

kappnobatai
03-06-2018, 03:58 PM
+1 , fix it please

Ride AL
03-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Agreed. Those maps r impossible to beat now, so pls reset the lb.

wowdah
03-06-2018, 04:04 PM
If something like this happened to pvp or a specific map, people would be raging and STS would have to fix something. But, since this only applies to a small population of AL, nothing is done about it. That is inherently unfair.

Twomucho
03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
In all honesty the whole season should’ve been through months before then. Seasons of the year don’t last all year

wowdah
03-07-2018, 02:46 PM
True but at this point STS should do something.

Azerothraven
03-07-2018, 07:46 PM
Justg said at least twice there will be no action taken regarding this.

Just move on

wowdah
03-07-2018, 08:16 PM
^ Maybe you don't care since you have 0 recs affected by this bug, but some of the rest of us do. Stop randomly dismissing opinions. Yes he may have earlier, but the point was to maybe get STS to reconsider their previous stance and do something about this.

Jakubson
03-08-2018, 04:24 AM
At least sts see what ppl trully wants. You restarted it year ago because of your mistake with dmg elixirs.

So why you cant restart it now?

Because of your mistake those times r unbeatable.

Azerothraven
03-08-2018, 05:33 AM
^ Maybe you don't care since you have 0 recs affected by this bug, but some of the rest of us do. Stop randomly dismissing opinions. Yes he may have earlier, but the point was to maybe get STS to reconsider their previous stance and do something about this.

I am affected because I can't try to get those records based on the issues addressed in this/ previous thread but I can recognise that the request has been rejected 2 to 3 times now.

Take a hint.

wowdah
03-08-2018, 12:57 PM
I am affected because I can't try to get those records based on the issues addressed in this/ previous thread but I can recognise that the request has been rejected 2 to 3 times now.

Take a hint.

It really doesn't matter to me if you don't care enough to keep pushing this issue. I do, and that's why I'm not just letting this issue go to rest. So I don't really need your snarky "Take a hint"'s. Ty :). If STS replies again and says "we're not resetting the lb", then so be it. At last I tried to make the game fair while you just sat there and kept saying "stop crying" and "move on" :)

Gufugufutwo
03-09-2018, 12:03 AM
hey is it a coincidence that all the thanks are given by either DM or enigma ppl? xDDDDDD

Mrdisgusted
03-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Ofc you wont complain about getting a free banner.
Beside that, enigma has all the arena records and are saying there should be something done about it.

nmircheva
03-09-2018, 04:37 AM
hey is it a coincidence that all the thanks are given by either DM or enigma ppl? xDDDDDD

Wrong , I have iPhone so I don’t have a guild atm xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
03-09-2018, 01:24 PM
It really doesn't matter to me if you don't care enough to keep pushing this issue. I do, and that's why I'm not just letting this issue go to rest. So I don't really need your snarky "Take a hint"'s. Ty :). If STS replies again and says "we're not resetting the lb", then so be it. At last I tried to make the game fair while you just sat there and kept saying "stop crying" and "move on" :)

It was fine to make a valid point at the beginning but at this point you guys are just nagging.

No one likes a nagger specially STS.

wowdah
03-09-2018, 01:28 PM
^ It's all good that you say that now, because when we first made the point all you did is post "stop crying OMGGGG". Goes to show what really matters to you.

Azerothraven
03-09-2018, 01:29 PM
^ It's all good that you say that now, because when we first made the point all you did is post "stop crying OMGGGG". Goes to show what really matters to you.

Because that’s all u guys did in the first thread

wowdah
03-09-2018, 01:32 PM
...and you just proved my point exactly. You're not actually concerned with fixing an inherent issue or making the game fairer, instead you're just worried about saying "stop crying" and small, trivial quips like that. That's fine, but some of us actually want to make the game fairer, so keep those comments to PVP or something where that kind of trivial drivel belongs.

Azerothraven
03-09-2018, 01:38 PM
...and you just proved my point exactly. You're not actually concerned with fixing an inherent issue or making the game fairer, instead you're just worried about saying "stop crying" and small, trivial quips like that. That's fine, but some of us actually want to make the game fairer, so keep those comments to PVP or something where that kind of trivial drivel belongs.
My opinions are just different than your views. Just because it is different u chose to ignore or tell yourself I am being unreasonable. The forum is open to all so don’t tell me to take my opinions to PvP.

If it was being fair the sts would have reset ages ago but guess what? They didn’t. Clearly they don’t see this as an appropriate action or significant issue.

I am just letting u know Justg himself, the owner of the game TOLD TWICE there will be no reset. And u guys keep making same thread again and again. It’s annoying when people want new and productive threads

wowdah
03-09-2018, 01:54 PM
The whole point of a forum is to give opinions yes. But like you noted, some are unproductive while others have merit. Yours aren't really opinions, rather just trivial comments that add nothing. We already get that you don't care about this issue. So why post in the thread? "STS hasn't done anything yet" isn't an argument: you said this same thing in the first thread. The whole point is to bring the issue to the forefront and get STS to look at it, even if they said they will not.

Back in season 2/3 etc. (not sure if you were around), there was some issues with locked crates, and many times people made threads with constructive criticism about them. But, STS said nothing would be changed, period. And closed several threads. Now look, there are crate tokens, loot tables were changed, etc. So, clearly STS saw the numerous threads about it and took action. Just because STS says nothing will be done, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to talk about the issue again if we still feel it is wrong to the players. And we do still feel this is unfair. The same is true in real life - people push several issues countless times over and over again even if the people in power say nothing will happen. And it works.

So even though you keep telling us to be quiet, we are still going to keep talking about this issue in hopes that STS sees it is unfair, and in hopes that they change their mind about this. Doesn't matter if there is a 99% chance they won't. It's important to me (while issues such as PVP, boss loot etc. are important to other people), so I'll keep talking about it, thanks.

Azerothraven
03-09-2018, 02:01 PM
The whole point of a forum is to give opinions yes. But like you noted, some are unproductive while others have merit. Yours aren't really opinions, rather just trivial comments that add nothing. We already get that you don't care about this issue. So why post in the thread? "STS hasn't done anything yet" isn't an argument: you said this same thing in the first thread. The whole point is to bring the issue to the forefront and get STS to look at it, even if they said they will not.

Back in season 2/3 etc. (not sure if you were around), there was some issues with locked crates, and many times people made threads with constructive criticism about them. But, STS said nothing would be changed, period. And closed several threads. Now look, there are crate tokens, loot tables were changed, etc. So, clearly STS saw the numerous threads about it and took action. Just because STS says nothing will be done, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to talk about the issue again if we still feel it is wrong to the players. And we do still feel this is unfair. The same is true in real life - people push several issues countless times over and over again even if the people in power say nothing will happen. And it works.

So even though you keep telling us to be quiet, we are still going to keep talking about this issue in hopes that STS sees it is unfair, and in hopes that they changed their mind about this. Doesn't matter if there is a 99% chance they won't. It's important to me (while issues such as PVP, boss loot etc. are important to other people), so I'll keep talking about it, thanks.
I keep commenting on this thread because I do care and u don’t see that because I say No to this request. You aren’t taking no for an answer and it’s only acceptable to some extent.

I joined AL in April 2013 but just because they changed their mind doesn’t mean they will again but maybe they will but constantly making same thread doesn’t help ur case

lenorath
03-09-2018, 03:36 PM
And I have played since this was a game. In those years AL (STS) has only stolen from me in terms of hours spent fairly. I've been through lb a....tonnnnnnn. only for STS to implement a bug that benefits a veeeeeeeery small amount of people and let's them bug past my times. Arena and otherwise. If you think you're in the right for protecting these guys then idk what to say on your behalf. They steal our times then laugh down the throats of the fair players.. or ones that don't spend cash. It's hypocrisy and you should see that. Any negative response toward this also will show how far you are from the pulse. Maybe you haven't played fair games for over 20 years like some of the vets playing. We know fair. We know how bugs work. We only want solarity. To show our actual skill that we possess. Not an empty bank or a bug.

wowdah
03-09-2018, 05:32 PM
^ Exactly, this is the exact same in real life, there will always be dissidents, but at least we are striving toward a positive change.

Mrdisgusted
03-13-2018, 03:24 AM
Bump this thread since sts doesnt care at all.

wowdah
03-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Nearing the end of the season, so really hope STS does something, anything, about this :)

wowdah
03-18-2018, 05:09 PM
Bumperino bumperoni.

wowdah
03-23-2018, 01:09 PM
I'm curious - is there any like delay variable that is used throughout the whole game, i.e. mob spawn in southern seas vs. mage spawn in hauntlet? If these are indeed linked in some way inherently in the code of the game, then it WAS NOT amazon that caused the shortening of the delay, it was the update. Ty.