PDA

View Full Version : The "Bad Word Stopper" Machine thingy

alexjp
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone, yes i know the title is so awesome. Anyways STS can you please please please please fix the system that blocks out words. I don't know how many times i had a sentence that would say like point it there( just made a random sentence for an example) it will mess up the sentence and come out as Poin***there. Its very very annoying. This had happened to me to some many times to day i even got muted for 5 mins! its pretty annoying please fix this
Thanks

Almost forgot i can't even say Titan armor without it getting messed up and thats the armors name too!

Silentarrow
11-06-2011, 11:05 PM
It may have flaws put it's for the common good. You have to remember that SL is for kids too! STS trys to make their games a safe place for all ages.

Slant
11-07-2011, 01:53 AM
ok we just got used to using iit instead of it all the time, and when you say put on try saying putt on or go to menu>options>filter chat and make sure it is unchecked
there you go

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 11:07 AM
this has happened to be lots of times. i have been try to spell out a word and it comes out wrong. you could to solve this problem turn off autocorrect which should be in your phones settings

alexjp
11-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Ye i know this game is made for kids too. as a matter of fact i am a kid. Im speaking correctly when i am typing and says it wrong. The system puts endings of words and beginning of words to make it a curse word or bad word. Like honestly though i can't even say an armors real name without it bleeping it out.

bronislav84
11-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Example: Saying "I am cooler than all of you". I don't use the filter chat option, but this can happen pretty easily and this isn't the only example.

It needs to not recognise spaces.