PDA

View Full Version : Costliest items in game?

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 04:45 AM
I have been pretty curious on what were the costliest items in game right now
If anyone knows, just lemme know :3
Top 10 or costliest item in each category (helm armor shield etc)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

yannjoel
03-07-2018, 09:44 AM
(vanity-)Armor is probably back dragon armor and pet psy.ko

Waug
03-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Most precious in pl-

That's what I used to believe until one NEWGEN duck wrecked OPest 1000-1 with just her one hand so easily, proving that he is worthless as junk though!

Buchmeister
03-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Most precious in pl-

That's what I used to believe until one NEWGEN duck wrecked OPest 1000-1 with just her one hand so easily, proving that he is worthless as junk though!

Chill out it isn't April Fool's day yet

3pc
03-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Coolest vanity hat is mantle shield is community shield and armor is black drag pet would be psyko all in my opinion

plpr
03-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Droid costume.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Ahhh cool thanks for the information :D Seems dope

Burningdex
03-07-2018, 03:42 PM
droid costume for sure

plpr
03-07-2018, 05:11 PM
I have seen very old threads of a shield given out called shield of legends I'm not sure if this is just another name for an existing vanity shield but it may well be the shield of pocket legends. Even though it was not referenced as such in the thread I found.
Apparently it was given to yanisa for his work on a catalogue of every pink in pocket legends but like I said it could easily be the blue PL shield. Which reads as such:

And a VERY Special thanks to Yanis, who will also receive the ultra-rare and coveted Shield of Legends for his tireless work in cataloging every Pink item in the game.
From this thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19028-Become-a-%91Guardian-of-Alterra%92-and-Earn-a-Highly-Exclusive-Community-Shield!

Nipunsky
03-07-2018, 07:03 PM
I have seen very old threads of a shield given out called shield of legends I'm not sure if this is just another name for an existing vanity shield but it may well be the shield of pocket legends. Even though it was not referenced as such in the thread I found.
Apparently it was given to yanisa for his work on a catalogue of every pink in pocket legends but like I said it could easily be the blue PL shield. Which reads as such:

And a VERY Special thanks to Yanis, who will also receive the ultra-rare and coveted Shield of Legends for his tireless work in cataloging every Pink item in the game.
From this thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19028-Become-a-%91Guardian-of-Alterra%92-and-Earn-a-Highly-Exclusive-Community-Shield!Damn

Suentous PO
03-07-2018, 07:07 PM

From this thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19028-Become-a-%91Guardian-of-Alterra%92-and-Earn-a-Highly-Exclusive-Community-Shield!

The top part of your post seems to refer the the og blue pl shield which was super rare for a very long time but latter was introduced in game.
The post you linked seems to refer to the goa shield

plpr
03-07-2018, 07:21 PM
The top part of your post seems to refer the the og blue pl shield which was super rare for a very long time but latter was introduced in game.
The post you linked seems to refer to the goa shield
The text that I quoted was in the goa thread

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
03-07-2018, 08:07 PM
The text that I quoted was in the goa thread

Seems I misunderstood your question, but your assumption is correct. It was an exististing item the names I'm fuzzy on

Buchmeister
03-10-2018, 02:58 PM

The blue PL shield was the Shield of Legends, it was turned into a veteran reward

synfullmagic_23110
03-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Beach antenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwdownunder
03-20-2018, 04:46 PM
We can’t forget the level 71 elites!

itstrunks
03-20-2018, 09:23 PM
mana potions

Duckypowerz
03-21-2018, 12:42 PM
Volcano helm, Black/white tourney, 71 humania elites/ 71 bsm elites uh some twink weapons all cost a lot these days and the most valuable current might be the blue 100 tourney shield while it was still tradable. As well as items like 71 savage scythe or Swift talon and the 66 goddess cuff.... ofcourse there is more but this is just some off the top of my head.

Dolloway
03-21-2018, 02:47 PM
Vanities:
Volcano helm
Black Dragon Armor
Black/Blue/Red Tourney Shield/GoA Shield
Costume: Droid, if it still exists in game
Pet: May.ne AK, Psyko

Items:
71 Ichor proc weapons, 71 Swift Talon/Savage Scythe, 66 Goddess Cuff, 71 yellow/green forgotten weapons, Dingy Helm (Probably the most expensive helm item in game?), Uncrafted Fortified, Enchanted, Customized COP.

Crafting Materials: Ruby Gem, Fine Gold Plating, etc.

Oh, and the elusive mythical 1 handed Gurgox hammer, if that exists.

XghostzX
03-21-2018, 03:09 PM
Vanities:
Volcano helm
Black Dragon Armor
Black/Blue/Red Tourney Shield/GoA Shield
Costume: Droid, if it still exists in game
Pet: May.ne AK, Psyko

Items:
71 Ichor proc weapons, 71 Swift Talon/Savage Scythe, 66 Goddess Cuff, 71 yellow/green forgotten weapons, Dingy Helm (Probably the most expensive helm item in game?), Uncrafted Fortified, Enchanted, Customized COP.

Crafting Materials: Ruby Gem, Fine Gold Plating, etc.

Oh, and the elusive mythical 1 handed Gurgox hammer, if that exists.

Who won a red tourney shield? I was unaware of that

Dolloway
03-21-2018, 03:20 PM

Look in the 71 tourney thread. New red tourney shield going to be rewarded to the winners.

Draebatad
03-21-2018, 03:23 PM
It's brand new, check out the 71 tourney thread.

Edit: oops, you replied while I was idle and posted this after. Anyway, photo attached for the record anyway.

Buchmeister
03-21-2018, 04:57 PM
It isn't as rare as some of the other items people have listed but Red Parrot is actually surprisingly rare. People sell on cs low because they bought it it isn't in style (I still wear it! Mine is named Steve :D)

3pc
03-21-2018, 05:49 PM

Final round hasnt been done yet but cinco showed us a sneak peak of how the shields would look

Nipunsky
03-21-2018, 07:53 PM
Dang. Costly indeed
Thanks for the info though :3

Duckypowerz
03-22-2018, 01:31 PM
The pain this thread brings me considering I almost bought 66 goddess cuff and almost bought black sets 76 cap lol rip the past.

Jensmage
03-27-2018, 12:56 AM

Ipayforkills and WorldofThrice won.

Kwiktrip
06-18-2020, 04:30 PM
L71 Flaming Axe! Fetches as much gold as the buyer wants it.

Waug
06-19-2020, 06:37 AM
oh but its old thread why to bump :(

iceQueen69
06-21-2020, 01:36 AM
it not an item, but it is usually the cute little archers in this game that end up the costliest

waug and I were destiny but he said no, kevin, it wont work