PDA

View Full Version : I want to get this clarified.

Nightwatched
03-07-2018, 12:25 PM
So if i gift/trust something to my friend/random person(hypothetically)
.. And he runs with it.
And i report him.
Will he be banned forever?
I know the item is lost forever unless he turns..
But for karma sake..

Is this called a scam?
And is this TYPE of scam bannable?

I recently saw a person who took some of guildies 50m+ items still roaming in game after a long time

Handcraftedd
03-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Trusting someone and him breaking the bond isn't scamm it's carelessness

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

thekragle
03-07-2018, 01:09 PM
You can't really report this situation because it's one players word vs the others. He can just say you gifted him the item vs you saying you lent it to him so who should sts believe.

That's why everyone should trust no one and only lend what your okay with losing.

Motherless_Child
03-07-2018, 01:11 PM
You can't really report this situation because it's one players word vs the others. He can just say you gifted him the item vs you saying you lent it to him so who should sts believe.

That's why everyone should trust no one and only lend what your okay with losing.

Well said.............

im jeff
03-07-2018, 01:39 PM
Dont trust people with items.... I lost over 30mil gold to stupid, vapid, absentminded, untrusted, sophisticated morons.

Oakmaiden
03-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Neither a borrower nor a lender be...

Motherless_Child
03-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Neither a borrower nor a lender be...

We must be twins........ %100 with ya.....

Fyrce
03-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Um, you GIFTed them the item...

Nothing stops you from reporting, of course, and if their and your chat logs show false promises, then it is possible they might be banned for fraud. However, lots of things happen online, including people's real lives in the real world getting in the way. Perhaps they are on vacation. Maybe they got drafted. Maybe they got in an accident. Maybe it is not about you.

Or maybe it is. Who knows. Independent actions. Take ownership of what you do.

Paw
03-07-2018, 04:09 PM
Dont want to mention names but i gifted a Dev a damaged water jewel while afk a while ago. Suddenly he logged off and didnt give my item back. Shall i contact support? :(

All jokes aside its been said many times by devs. All trades and gifts in game are final

Breadstck
03-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Dont trust people with items.... I lost over 30mil gold to stupid, vapid, absentminded, untrusted, sophisticated morons.You deserve my compliments ,well said my friend

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk