PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun costume!

plpr
03-07-2018, 11:00 PM
so where is the Leprechaun costume! i think this would look amazing a scruffy little leprechaun with a beard and a buckle on his belt. Maybe even an evil one with a dark color tone and glowing eyes. Sounds pretty cool to me =).

Drakethetank
03-07-2018, 11:01 PM
so where is the Leprechaun costume! i think this would look amazing a scruffy little leprechaun with a beard and a buckle on his belt. Maybe even an evil one with a dark color tone and glowing eyes. Sounds pretty cool to me =).It does!! luck of the irish.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Draebatad
03-08-2018, 01:51 PM
+1 for a leprechaun costume

3pc
03-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Love the idea my friend currently uses the holiday helper uniform just to look like a leprechaun

Superswice
03-08-2018, 09:13 PM
The idea was originally from Patricia and it looks like someone stole it! Nevertheless this idea would definitely be a great addition to PL Community. But let's not hope too much since a lot of cool ideas were already proposed but I don't see any of it happening or have been implemented yet. But it would be cool if Cinco would at least implement this idea specially now that the event is for two weeks.

plpr
03-09-2018, 03:11 PM
The idea was originally from Patricia and it looks like someone stole it! Nevertheless this idea would definitely be a great addition to PL Community. But let's not hope too much since a lot of cool ideas were already proposed but I don't see any of it happening or have been implemented yet. But it would be cool if Cinco would at least implement this idea specially now that the event is for two weeks.
The idea wasn't stolen from anybody I just thought of it and posted it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jilsponie
03-09-2018, 04:12 PM
How about instead of another useless vanity we get a fix to the unbalance in pvp l30+ caused by enchantments? Seems that would be way more useful than an item that does nothing.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-09-2018, 04:43 PM
A leprechaun costume does sound fun! Don't have the bandwidth to create the necessary assets before this year's event ends... but there's always next year :-)

Hybridull
03-10-2018, 03:38 AM
so where is the Leprechaun costume! i think this would look amazing a scruffy little leprechaun with a beard and a buckle on his belt. Maybe even an evil one with a dark color tone and glowing eyes. Sounds pretty cool to me =).Yeah thats a cool idea for next St Patrick's day.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
03-10-2018, 03:45 AM
A leprechaun costume does sound fun! Don't have the bandwidth to create the necessary assets before this year's event ends... but there's always next year :-)Yep, will be waiting lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
03-10-2018, 02:56 PM
A leprechaun costume does sound fun! Don't have the bandwidth to create the necessary assets before this year's event ends... but there's always next year :-)

Just download more bandwidth smh

itstrunks
03-20-2018, 09:35 PM
Just download more bandwidth smh

gotta turn off the oven first.