PDA

View Full Version : thank you devs

wizardstarr
11-07-2011, 12:51 AM
If you stop the playing and think for a moment....you would notice that this game is so cool all the work,hours,dedication to make a awesome game!!!

But some would love to reward the devs for all there hard work bu they can't, and some just come and play just to be rude to those players

But back to the devs...is there a way to reward them? Yes there is :D

Just a few things... :D
*report any bad language,behavior,etc.
*help out the newbies
*feedback and stuff
*keep the forums clean

But is there more?:)

Please tell me what more I can do I really want to help out the community of STS but I want to do more then that because to tell the truth Sam is my hero/idol

When I tell people what I want to be I say a Vidoe game maker and tester but all they do is laugh and make fun of me but when I see Sam and all his hard work and all I see is a successful man who did his best to be who he is now

But still my question what can I do to help you devs,say it and ill do it!:D

Olz
11-07-2011, 02:24 AM
Yep the devs deserve something and we can all have dreams star take no notice of the ppl who are mean

JaytB
11-07-2011, 02:26 AM
How to reward them? Buy plat :)

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 02:28 AM
We could reward the devs by pm them and keeping forums clean or example

mejslll
11-07-2011, 02:32 AM
yep would also like to say thanks sam and devs!!! keep up all the creativity and hard work - we appricaite it!!

Redbridge
11-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Good luck with the developing. Why don't you try creating your own game using Andriod or iOS? It fairly easy and reasonably cheap. Playing games is very different from designing, coding, testing, marketing & maintaining games.

Have a go, there's lots of tutorials and even full game examples all over the web. Enjoy.

Bakoffmycandy
11-07-2011, 05:30 AM
I express my appreciation every time I see a Dev in game. Also purchase Plat regularly when I am able to help support them :)

STS is an awesome gaming company, I know there's a lot more out there that support them in a big way!

Zombiemurder
11-07-2011, 06:07 AM
We should through a party or something for the devs

zappaxe
11-07-2011, 06:45 AM
A dev party lol :banana:

Unmillione
11-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Yes!!! Devs work so hard to make this awesome game! This rules!

adidaman
11-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Send 3million unmarked hundred dollar bills to their address. I'm sure that would make them feel appreciated

BodMaster
11-07-2011, 07:41 AM
*keep the forum clean

Agreed *hint hint*

This is again not SL related its STS related but not SL its kinda like saying PL Devs don't deserve this also? Even though without the PL Devs we wouldn't have SL now. This needs to be un-stamped and apply to all Dev, Admin, Support, Designers, Tech etc. STS in general not specifically for one game ;)

Im sure the Devs appreciate this but as JayB said most efficient way to thanking them is buying plat and adhering to the OP though these seem like small things they help STS out in more than one way :)

wizardstarr
11-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Mmmmmhmmmm :)