View Full Version : Game not updating

Oakmaiden
03-08-2018, 02:51 PM
I logged out , came back a lil while later and game hasn’t updated. I checked app store and there isn’t an update there either.

Lojack
03-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Sometimes you have to wait for it to propagate, it'll show up

thekragle
03-08-2018, 02:55 PM
I logged out , came back a lil while later and game hasn’t updated. I checked app store and there isn’t an update there either.

I just found update in Google Play store and updated. Now I get "server maintenance" notice so hopefully that means we will be up and running soon!

Oakmaiden
03-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Still no update on game or app store and in game still without my guild :(

Lojack
03-08-2018, 03:15 PM
"Sometimes you have to wait for it to propagate, it'll show up"

Ucamaeben
03-08-2018, 03:50 PM
I’m not seeing the new client yet for Apple Ap store yet either

Oakmaiden
03-08-2018, 03:57 PM
I have never waited so long for an update, I live in Arizona practically next door to STS! Yet my peeps in South Africa had the update in store before game even shut down lol

DalleManden
03-08-2018, 04:03 PM
I have never waited so long for an update, I live in Arizona practically next door to STS! Yet my peeps in South Africa had the update in store before game even shut down lol

If you have access to a PC/laptop you can download the game straight from there and play on that for now :D

Tippertwo
03-08-2018, 04:10 PM
I don’t have it either lol. No sign of update in the App Store. @-@
Wasnt it supposed to be updated 2 hours ago?

Justg
03-08-2018, 04:59 PM
I don’t have it either lol. No sign of update in the App Store. @-@
Wasnt it supposed to be updated 2 hours ago?

Apple is reporting slow downs with apps propagating through their store. It is slow today, but it will happen. Thanks for your patience!

Xxsoifongxx
03-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Apple is reporting slow downs with apps propagating through their store. It is slow today, but it will happen. Thanks for your patience!

It choose a good time to be moving slow sigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
03-08-2018, 05:40 PM
We know it's a bummer.

*shakes fist at Apple*

You guys can still play the new client on a browser while you wait for the iOS version to propagate: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/

Tippertwo
03-08-2018, 05:48 PM
We know it's a bummer.

*shakes fist at Apple*

You guys can still play the new client on a browser while you wait for the iOS version to propagate: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/
O....I forgot about that xD

Krystalteam
03-08-2018, 05:58 PM
We know it's a bummer.

*shakes fist at Apple*

Hi JustG, may I request for the new clients to support older IOS firmware? Such as continuing the minimum IOS version of 8 necessary. Thanks!

Oakmaiden
03-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Browser link thingy doesn’t work either lmao... shakes 2 fists with middle finger raised!!

Blazerland
03-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Yea link dont work for me as well.

Tippertwo
03-08-2018, 07:07 PM
Yea link dont work for me as well.
Try clicking that link on a pc. It worked for me.
Might not work so well on ios.

Blazerland
03-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Try clicking that link on a pc. It worked for me.
Might not work so well on ios.

I can open game in pc but struggle is real using pc coz ive only used my phone since then. Hope update come soon meow wanna play so bad

Tippertwo
03-08-2018, 07:18 PM
I can open game in pc but struggle is real using pc coz ive only used my phone since then. Hope update come soon meow wanna play so bad
Same. I hate playing AL on the computer :(

Ucamaeben
03-08-2018, 07:33 PM
I’m guessing that this will not be resolved until tomorrow for IOS users?

Oakmaiden
03-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Yeah , everyone went home from work...sighs

Twomucho
03-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Whenever I can’t play al new event I play donkey Kong to get my barrel fix

Azerothraven
03-08-2018, 08:35 PM
This is kind of a big disadvantage to those who dont own computers maybe the day should be extended by 1 more?

Tippertwo
03-08-2018, 08:40 PM
This is kind of a big disadvantage to those who dont own computers maybe the day should be extended by 1 more?

Or however many days we can’t get the new client.

Geusaquc
03-08-2018, 08:49 PM
Those people who were going to run lb and play on iOS have no chance to run now, full day behind is hard to catch up on if you’re going for top 10. However, I don’t think adding a day will help that because PC/Android will just get that extra day too, but resetting event lb and points earned isn’t fair to those that have gotten to play and spent plat/gold/time on energy, giving non tradable energy kits to iOS players like they used to do with combo lix or luck lix seems like the fairest option but it’s near impossible to implement.
For those of us that just play events to farm and do something, one day isn’t going to make a huge difference but as Handsumlegend suggested, that extra day would be very welcomed by us.
I get that Apple is just horrible with giving updates the green light, but I can’t help but feel sts dropped the ball big time with this one by releasing the event while a number of us still can’t get into it.. it may have been safer to give it a day or two after the update rolled out before dropping the event.. give bugs time to get settled too.
Condolences to yall iOS lb runners caught in the crossfire on this one...

Paw
03-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Those people who were going to run lb and play on iOS have no chance to run now, full day behind is hard to catch up on if you’re going for top 10. However, I don’t think adding a day will help that because PC/Android will just get that extra day too, but resetting event lb and points earned isn’t fair to those that have gotten to play and spent plat/gold/time on energy, giving non tradable energy kits to iOS players like they used to do with combo lix or luck lix seems like the fairest option but it’s near impossible to implement.
For those of us that just play events to farm and do something, one day isn’t going to make a huge difference but as Handsumlegend suggested, that extra day would be very welcomed by us.
I get that Apple is just horrible with giving updates the green light, but I can’t help but feel sts dropped the ball big time with this one by releasing the event while a number of us still can’t get into it.. it may have been safer to give it a day or two after the update rolled out before dropping the event.. give bugs time to get settled too.
Condolences to yall iOS lb runners caught in the crossfire on this one...

Appreciated but when the player base is more concerned than the Devs it gets really sour. Just when thing were looking up they make a big blunder like this. Yes everyone makes errors but the lack of info and Reassurance is frustrating

Jhawkeye
03-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Definitely think there should be a roll back. That’s the fairest thing because I ran a few on pc. It’s not the same and I can’t run very well on it so now waiting for IOS while number one spot is going further and further awaye

Paw
03-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Definitely think there should be a roll back. That’s the fairest thing because I ran a few on pc. It’s not the same and I can’t run very well on it so now waiting for IOS while number one spot is going further and further awaye

Number 1 spot? Number 100 spot is going further n further away

chaedi
03-08-2018, 09:24 PM
No update on my ios... I can open the game but no option to play event. No change on my stable and I'm not in my guild anymore. I wish the update for new client was separated with the update for new event.

Jhawkeye
03-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Number 1 spot? Number 100 spot is going further n further away

This is also true

TxTwist
03-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Extra day for IOS peeps who got locked out ONLY. This is just so unfair, frustrating, angering, saddening, maddening. And I don’t even have my guild anymore. How are we supposed to compete at all? GRrrrRrrOWLLL

Azemeazed
03-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Still nothing on ios for me :(
Hope we get some compensation, missed half day of event already and these pc and google guys are ahead of us.

TxTwist
03-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Still no update for me either. SIGH. I was so happy at 1:30 pm today. Yesterday. Before purgatory limbo crash land. I’m so irked at 12:30 am, now. I want to RAGE QUIT and get a life (or maybe some sleep), but I can’t help but keep checking if the dadgum thing is available yet. Izzit on yet? Izzit on yet? Izzit on now? Izzit there? Izzit there now? How bout NOW? Now? NOW??? When? When will it be available? Why?? Whyyyyyy? Why me? Why?? WHY WHY WHY???
*very very sad face* xb

TxTwist
03-09-2018, 01:55 AM
I’m in freakin Texas. And still no update at 5 minutes to 1 am.

This Blowz.

:mad: :miserable: :livid: :beaten:

That link http//account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends stalls at 86% and I don’t have access to a puter.

~les misérables des légendes arcaniques

SIGH.

Scarredd
03-09-2018, 02:01 AM

What u guys gonna do for our lost 13+ hours
i think u should give users energy or 1 lb item coz i see some old event winners are now just waiting

ign:kershy

Orionluxe
03-09-2018, 02:39 AM
:(

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Yosahh
03-09-2018, 02:42 AM
Hope you are working around the clock to fix this! Playing since 2013, this never happened before sts :/

Yosahh
03-09-2018, 03:13 AM
Sometimes you have to wait for it to propagate, it'll show up

WE have to wait?! Hope you work hard to solve this. Sts had to check with App store first before updating!!

Scarredd
03-09-2018, 03:17 AM
WE have to wait?! Hope you work hard to solve this. Sts had to check with App store first before updating!!

Just wanna see some taking responsibility on em they act like its not their game

ign:kershy

Orionluxe
03-09-2018, 03:22 AM
Ugh this is just sad... and the guild glitch isn't helping.
Maybe tomorrow [emoji22]

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

marsu4u
03-09-2018, 07:52 AM
We know it's a bummer.

*shakes fist at Apple*

You can even play it full screen with this nifty link ^_^: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/?w=1920&h=1080

Paw
03-09-2018, 08:00 AM
You can even play it full screen with this nifty link ^_^: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/?w=1920&h=1080

Awesome.. Few have provided us with links. Now just waiting for someone to provide us IOS users with a PC and all will be good

nmircheva
03-09-2018, 08:05 AM
Awesome.. Few have provided us with links. Now just waiting for someone to provide us IOS users with a PC and all will be good

Nope, I can’t play on pc, brings me 10y back or more zzz
Shame STS Shame

Justg
03-09-2018, 10:53 AM
This is not just us, this is happening across several apps on the App Store. Here's as sample thread:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/97992

For those of you who say we should not have started the event, this has never happened before so we could not have anticipated it.

We will discuss in our Live meeting in an hour. Until then please keep your torches, pitchforks, and salt safely stowed away. They do nothing to help solve the problem and only exacerbate the community.

Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

- g