PDA

View Full Version : Please revert back to old al style

Spheresome
03-08-2018, 08:51 PM
I dont know if others are experiencing the same issues as me, but the game feels stretched out horizontally to me and the new stable is very difficult to use.

If i may suggest, please revert the old stable back to what it used to be, but however add a search bar players can use to find companions, much like the auction house, with a search bar and an option for selecting its rarity

Neutrone
03-08-2018, 09:52 PM
new stable is very difficult to use..........

but however add a search bar players can use to find companions, much like the auction house, with a search bar and an option for selecting its rarity

Its easy to use and what you're suggesting just makes things more difficult and wouldn't even be an improvement. The stable is FINE.

Eagleye
03-08-2018, 10:11 PM
The new stable looks good just needs getting used to.

Paw
03-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Please let me see the new style before reverting to old StS :D

Still no update on IOS

Lethoiun
03-08-2018, 10:56 PM
The favorite option is amazing to see all your fav pets when you click on stable and none of the others. If you want to see another you can search by rarity too. The stable is great

Flamesofanger
03-08-2018, 11:15 PM
The stable is perfectly fine as it is now and it has improved a ton then before and i love it so much now! just give it sometime to learn the mechanics, it is so easy :D

Everythings gonna be A-okay!

PsychoNuke
03-08-2018, 11:32 PM
The issue he is facing is with resolution I believe, and I think they are trying to fix it.
Just "Heart" the pet you use the most, and choose "Favorite" from the top drop down, keep things neat and simple :)

wowdah
03-08-2018, 11:36 PM
stable is fine, drawing and scrolling etc. is quite bit sloppy, should add a search function or something. Don't really need the pet animations in the stable, just have the names, would be much cleaner.

Rehired
03-09-2018, 02:10 AM
stable is fine, drawing and scrolling etc. is quite bit sloppy, should add a search function or something. Don't really need the pet animations in the stable, just have the names, would be much cleaner.

But what about the people who renamed their pets? I don’t remember the names of all the pets I renamed, I agree, having only the names would neater but there would have to be a way to know which pets you’re choosing.

Edit: Oh and I only know how it looks from the forum post. Us IOS users are over here kicking bricks.

wowdah
03-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Yeah I mean have an option to search by legit pet name, everyone should know those XD

Iucks
03-09-2018, 05:02 AM
The new client is fine for me

archerdrake
03-09-2018, 05:03 AM
in my part i have prob exchanging pet while fighting bulk of mobs at maus 5-6.. take so much time..
so why not make an option menu to make the player choose for the stable the want to use

Thewolfbull
03-09-2018, 06:05 AM
The old stable was better for me had all the pets i wanted at top and it was easy to pet switch during run now its hard because im not used to it.I think it will become easyer with time though :)

Jhawkeye
03-09-2018, 06:12 AM
What’s it like on the other side? :)

thekragle
03-09-2018, 10:03 AM
I'm enjoying the new stable minus the few bugs it has, but I know they are being worked on.

Mezderak
03-09-2018, 01:15 PM
I dont know if others are experiencing the same issues as me, but the game feels stretched out horizontally to me and the new stable is very difficult to use.

If i may suggest, please revert the old stable back to what it used to be, but however add a search bar players can use to find companions, much like the auction house, with a search bar and an option for selecting its rarityI miss it especially the iconic pet Whistle

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Neutrone
03-09-2018, 08:35 PM
I miss it especially the iconic pet Whistle

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using TapatalkSee THESE are issues we should be addressing

fozxh
03-10-2018, 12:02 AM

If i may suggest, please revert the old stable back to what it used to be, but however add a search bar players can use to find companions, much like the auction house, with a search bar and an option for selecting its rarity

I agree new stable is annoying asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azebor
03-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Horrible stable. Why is it necessary to take up the entire screen?

And the lag and color when opening stable makes the game feel unpolished.

Im lucky i mainly use one pet, because if i had to switch pets on the go... RIP.

Please add an option in Settings to go back to the old stable.

Mezderak
03-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Pet whistle is gone so iconic add back

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Alfabeast
03-10-2018, 09:21 AM

If i may suggest, please revert the old stable back to what it used to be, but however add a search bar players can use to find companions, much like the auction house, with a search bar and an option for selecting its rarity Bud there is a backdoor to your old stable, simply inspect your pet, Wala magic

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
03-21-2018, 11:48 PM
Does this still work For you? I believe it is patched as I cannot get to old stable :(

Screenshotz
03-22-2018, 02:59 AM
Does this still work For you? I believe it is patched as I cannot get to old stable :(

Yes it’s patched

Thewolfbull
03-22-2018, 04:32 AM
After using it for a while i'm starting to get used to it only issue now is it loads slower than it used to so it's slower to switch pets. Can make you die if you don't do it fast enough.

Jawr
03-22-2018, 03:18 PM
I can't believe they actually removed old stable it was so simple and amazing they just should add search button and top 5 fav pets and thats all.

veryrude
03-31-2018, 06:51 AM
The new stable is good tho -.-