PDA

View Full Version : Good players getting banned

Byron Oakley
03-09-2018, 02:34 AM
Hi,
Ive been playing arcane legends for about 5 years now and ive always played by the rules,
Never plat farmed or bought or sold gold yet i eagerly login to your latest version only to be told im banned.
Ive read your terms and conditions and ive never broken any of them.
Ive noticed that a lot of players who have invested a lot of time into the game have been banned also.
Im hoping this is a mistake, however if you believe ive broken the rules i'd like more than a generic message as ive spent quite a lot of real money over the years as well as time on your game.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Byron

Nabhunter
03-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Have you thought that many of those ”good” players may have got their advantages by playing unfair?

Orionluxe
03-09-2018, 03:08 AM
And many good players are being disadvantaged... I was given a "mistaken" life ban in the last event for 3daus until it was reviewed... Good on them banning players that do the wrong thing, but a mistaken ban is more unfair, how would you feel?

Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

archerdrake
03-09-2018, 05:11 AM
lol nabhunter hes stating fact base on what he knows.. jaz help the man if hes really telling the truth.. dont drag down

Magemagix
03-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Send a mail to sts support. If u r legit they will unban u, bt if u arent legit gl

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Byron Oakley
03-09-2018, 08:15 AM
From what i heard they don't even reply to your email or tell you what they think you've done wrong.
I can't speak for anyone else but I've never cheated.
Thanks for your concern ill email sts

Paw
03-09-2018, 08:19 AM
From what i heard they don't even reply to your email or tell you what they think you've done wrong.

If you are blatantly playing dumb they wont reply to your E-mail. If you seriously think its a mistake then go ahead you will get a reply. Good luck or Goodbye depending on what happens

DalleManden
03-09-2018, 08:51 AM

They do reply - If you are innocent they will undo your ban you or your friends' ban.

Justg
03-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Once again, hit us up at support@spacetimestudios.com if you think this is in error.

I will tell you this, if we are tracking down a gold or account seller, and you purchased an account or gold from them, even if it was years ago, the account will be banned.