PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Dreamscape Weapon Quests

Ebereasider
03-09-2018, 08:26 AM
I'm a rogue; I started the Mythic Bow quest when I equipped the Elysian Bow in Chancel. I guess same will happen with the Daggers. But how am I supposed to start the other four quest? As I can't equip either warrior weapons or nott weapons, is there another way to start those quests?

Ebereasider
03-10-2018, 08:25 AM
No one knows...?

Vrazicak
03-11-2018, 03:39 AM
You're not suppose to, you can farm weapons for your class only.

Dhaan
03-11-2018, 06:07 AM
Hi, im war and i need friends who goin dreamscape raids more than one per day. I taunting, pulling, breezaging and vixening :D Please if you have that group, inv me to your friend ant tell me when you go. Thank you soooo much! ;)
Ign: Danukrutny

Ebereasider
03-11-2018, 07:54 AM
You're not suppose to, you can farm weapons for your class only.

If we're not suppose to, why do we have those quests for other classes? And why do we have the crafting recipe for weapons of other classes?

Ebereasider
03-11-2018, 07:58 AM
Hi, im war and i need friends who goin dreamscape raids more than one per day. I taunting, pulling, breezaging and vixening :D Please if you have that group, inv me to your friend ant tell me when you go. Thank you soooo much! ;)
Ign: Danukrutny

I don't have a group for dreamscape raids. I just pop in time to time to see if there's a raid going on. I'm sending u a friend request regardless.

PsychoNuke
03-11-2018, 08:49 AM
If we're not suppose to, why do we have those quests for other classes? And why do we have the crafting recipe for weapons of other classes?

You get to see all quests and recipes for all classes but you can only complete the one specific to yours. Its same for all previous expansions as well.
This has been discussed before and I don't think it will change because not many people care about it.

Ebereasider
03-11-2018, 10:31 AM
You get to see all quests and recipes for all classes but you can only complete the one specific to yours. Its same for all previous expansions as well.
This has been discussed before and I don't think it will change because not many people care about it.

Thanks for the clarification. Didn't know that as I've only started a few months ago.