PDA

View Full Version : Split lb android/ios?

Suentous PO
03-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Could that be a possible solution? Instead of top 25 or whatever # have it be top 25 android and a top 25 ios?

As in, if u played yesterday you would be on the android side lb

Fair?
Crazy?
Stupid?

My. Lyrical
03-09-2018, 03:56 PM
Stupid. And for those asking for compensation for iOS devices just stop. You do realize you can log in the same account with either devices.

Screenshotz
03-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Stupid. And for those asking for compensation for iOS devices just stop. You do realize you can log in the same account with either devices.

You do realize not everyone has a pc or android available...right?

My. Lyrical
03-09-2018, 04:01 PM
You do realize that is an invalid statement right? So just cause not everyone has android or pc it automatically makes it ok?

Spell
03-09-2018, 04:02 PM
You do realize that is an invalid statement right? So just cause not everyone has android or pc it automatically makes it ok?

y r u so triggered

My. Lyrical
03-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Let’s put into an extreme perspective. One person in the world has iOS and android and he did event on both devices, so he would get lb awards x2? Or he gets the same compensation as iOS and imagine more ppl having both devices .What was the point of even saying that lol?

Suentous PO
03-09-2018, 04:11 PM
An even playing field and compensation are two different things.
I have friends who only have ios and normally do lb, I'm not even gonna try.
I haven't heard a good downside against it yet.
I'm good either way.
Lol

Suentous PO
03-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Let’s put into an extreme perspective. One person in the world has iOS and android and he did event on both devices, so he would get lb awards x2? Or he gets the same compensation as iOS and imagine more ppl having both devices .What was the point of even saying that lol?

No. The idea was once an acc started yesterday they would be unable to get on the ios one

Justg
03-09-2018, 05:48 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?419214-iOS-devices-that-were-late-to-the-St-Paddy-s-party