PDA

View Full Version : Bat Wings Gone Now?

Fastcast
11-07-2011, 04:49 AM
Well i remember few updates ago alot of dex wings changed in appearance shiv wing, hawk wing and few others they changed from a poor design to an amazingly designed bat wing which was jaw dropping to me. Well with the most recent update all dex wings are back to there old design is there a reason for this? Please change back it looked so much more better then the old designs

Unmillione
11-07-2011, 05:24 AM
Yes they seen to have gone... I thought it was really cool and should stay in-game because some used it for costumes!

WoundedEagle
11-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Waiting for Fang? Maybe that's the Wing for Fang hahaha. I mean Bats-Vampires-Vampire Bats....

Unmillione
11-07-2011, 06:46 AM
WE good point, could have been a spoiler type thing :)

Ixillicus
11-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Two thoughts on this:

1. It was a temporary change just for the halloween festival to make it look cooler.
2. It was actually an error made when they were creating the new Wing(s) for Mt. Fang that changed some of the other wings on the other levels.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's in Fang.

Imsebastiaanl
11-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Well i remember few updates ago alot of dex wings changed in appearance shiv wing, hawk wing and few others they changed from a poor design to an amazingly designed bat wing which was jaw dropping to me. Well with the most recent update all dex wings are back to there old design is there a reason for this? Please change back it looked so much more better then the old designs
this was for halloween but I agree :)

Skeletonlord
11-07-2011, 03:00 PM
These batman wings did look cool